Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living Stuff Pack Idea (VIDEO)

I made a video a few weeks ago about ideas I would love to see in a new expansion pack but I feel that many of the ideas would be nice features included into an expansion pack as well.
Some of the ideas mentioned were:
- recycling/compost bins
- garden sprinklers
- lawn mowers
So just thought I post it to share the ideas if this stuff pack does get chosen!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=DQDzvZ7lAX4
Check out my youtube channel!
MlaomyAh.jpg

Comments

• SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Sprinklers! I do miss sprinklers.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    @SageRainWillow Yeah they definitely made gardening a whole lot easier!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
    As long as they don't make every kid and adult drop everything else to go run and play in them. That was annoying lol. But, yes sprinklers would be very handy. I like the idea of compost bins. Bonus points if we could actually collect fertilizer for our garden from them after a few sim days. We could throw our excess, cheaper produce in there to make more fertilizer too. And fish are good for composting!

@SageRainWillow LOL I forgot about the sims doing that! Yes to the fertilizer being functional and maybe more harvestables could be added.
    MlaomyAh.jpg
    @samsims I agree about the teens, I just need some way to differentiate them more from the adults. Love the idea of more African American hairstyles, and I don't know if we'll ever get a color wheel but I would at least love to have more matching colour swatches (for like woods and appliances)!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
    If we do get a color wheel, I would expect that in a larger pack. It's too much work for a small SP I would imagine. That's a whole lot of recoloring. They would have to recolor every object in every possible combination. I can't even imagine the amount of work that would be.