Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Voting Survey Not Working?

Hi, I am trying to vote but the survey appears a blank grey with no text etc

I have tried selecting languages, using my phone, using my laptop, trying safari, trying google chrome.

Please suggest what you think I should do to fix this, or if this is already a known issue that they are fixing?

Below is a screenshot of what I see when I try to get the survey to show:

2n7ktqd.png

Comments

• Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    If u wanna try another browser Mozilla worked for me https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    did you click on next? :smiley:
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I also heard it doesn't seem to work on phones but does work on tablets or pcs. At least that is what some simmers are saying - and also works on firefox.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    DanninicoleDanninicole Posts: 32 Member
    Didn't work on my iPhone or my android. I had to use my desktop. I think it probably has something to do with flash.
  • Options
    Didn't work on my iPhone or my android. I had to use my desktop. I think it probably has something to do with flash.

I said it doesn't work on phones -doesn't matter what you call them. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    edited April 2017
    Simpkin wrote: »

:D Wow... yes clicking on next seemed to solve it.. Thank you Simpkin! I feel silly now, but I did click next before and it took me to another news page.. I should of tried clicking next again :D Thank you everyone else, I will make my vote now!
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    I couldn't see the form on my phone either, I was able to choose my region, but there was no "next" button. I had to turn my phone horizontal to see it, then I could see about half of what the survey described :(
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    I don't think my vote is registered. I can pick language, set my preference, hit next, then I get to pick language, set my preference, hit next, pick language..
  • Options
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    Simpkin wrote: »

:D Wow... yes clicking on next seemed to solve it.. Thank you Simpkin! I feel silly now, but I did click next before and it took me to another news page.. I should of tried clicking next again :D Thank you everyone else, I will make my vote now!

Yay! Glad you got it working.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    GUYS I VOTED WRONG

I thought 5 is the highest!
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv