Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you really going to buy bowling alleys for the 3rd time?

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Yes, yes I am. I'm never going to use the bowling part of it but the objects, clothing and hairs are worth the ten bucks.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    I have all stuff packs, and it looks the best until now, besides Glamour Vintage. So I will get this one too! :)
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm not interested in bowling, but I'm happy for those who want the pack :) It also looks cool with the different bowling balls and the clothes look so awesome! Now I'll just skip this one and wait for something that I like while you guys have fun :)
    I sincerely hope that we are getting Island Paradise or Seasons soon. I'll even buy Pets, even though I didn't like it so much in TS3. TS4's graphics and style makes a lot of things more appealing-looking and fun, and everything is done in more detail, which is great :)
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Yup, I'll be getting it. Honestly, I'll be surprised if my sims ever go bowling (they've yet to use bird feeders or water slides or play sim-pokemon or use a single thing from spooky stuff), but I love new content. I'm excited about the retro furniture. I've yet to see a pack with no redeemable qualities, especially not for how cheap the stuff packs are.
  • Options
    JayGsmith08JayGsmith08 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm not. (Unless I get it for real cheap on Black Friday.) It's been done and done! Can't they come up with something new? Like miniature golf or something. Bowling isn't that great. After having it in the last 2 games, it's boring now too.

Well I'm enjoying bowling lol this may sound crazy because I had university pack in Sims3 and never knew we had bowling lol!
  • Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Love family fun ideas - so yes - bowling is a good one - also good for teen dating and hang outs for same.

Miniature golf was a tad bit of fun in Sims 1, but was only 3 holes - and I have always wished it would come back in a bigger version in Sims 2 or 3 but instead we got just the one putting hole. Can't have too many fun things for the family in my book. So I am glad the devs brought this back. In fact they could bring everything back as far as I am concerned with it coming in a small pack - they won't miss much - but for those of us who look forward to the Sims 4 versions - we can get it.

Also from earlier Sims games - I would love to get back kite flying, croquette, ping pong, pool, hiking with bird watching with family, and Badminton or volley ball. My sims enjoyed them and they were great family fun.

I second that! I love everything we get that's similar at first people were complaining that we didn't have a lot of the things we previously had now were complaining that were finally getting them?? I am so happy we got our toddlers back and I'm happy that were getting things that our Sims can do as a family. I love having my Sims get with her girls and go out to eat and if its not too late go out to the club now my teens can go hang out at the bowling alley as well as the whole family. I'm starting to really enjoy my game. I never thought I would not go back to Sims 3 but I love my Sims 4, I'm really enjoying my game keep em coming for $9.99 I used to pay way more for game play with Sims 3
  • Options
    ratsrbest wrote: »
    For Sims 1, 2 & 3 I'd buy everything I could get my hands on. A large part of it was 'because it's the Sims' but each EP or SP added enough to the game to make it worthwhile for me, especially with Sims 2 when I had no access to CC.

I quite like the Sims 4 Stuff Packs because if one doesn't appeal to me I don't feel as if I'm missing out too much if I don't buy it.

Same here I haven't bought the vampire pack because I don't care for supernatural game play, I didn't buy it in Sims3 I purchase because I want to not because its the Sims if I feel its something that could add to my game then I will buy it although I do understand the point of the Sims content is in small batches but I sorta of like that because I can afford to purchase something for less than 10 bucks and I have paid more in Sims 3 with dlc