March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome! Project info, survey winners, & helpful links.

Comments

• suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    suelady wrote: »
    I went for 1. Wedding :) 2. Danger :) . 3. Starter :) 4. Eco :) 5. Arcade :# (Don't need more gaming stuff meh, it's enough). Curious which stuff pack will make the run. Even though I think beside the Arcade am for all but we'll we need to focus on one.

Wedding is weak needs for sure improvement but I also love the idea to expand different sorts of death especially for storyteller but mostly for fun of new ways of killing, murning on a funeral. We need more drama added, lol. Starter would be an awesome add on. Eco is nice to have yet I think it's not thrilling enough as my first two picks. Arcade well for me this can be skipped we have plenty nerdy stuff now but I don't mind if somewere a pool billiard will be added. So excited which one will win and sure am going to add my thoughts on how we might could improve the chosen one, so excited and curious. B):D

It was last on my list as we have weddings even if they are weak - but the afterlife and living on the edge - GRAVEYARDS - have nothing so that is where I went first - starting out and the ECO one could have both been second for me but they had to be 2 and 3 - with Arcade 4th and finally a wedding revisit at 5.

I do agree with the death pack lol Eco can be put together with Starter in my opinion. But I simply feel like the Wedding is a sad event :D I don't think tons will vote for it so I did picked it because it's a one Lifetime Event for a Sim unless it's a Black Widow ;) and it should have more opportunities. We have so many gaming stuff already that Arcade is the last thing on my mind at least. But am curious which will make the run B) and we can discuss then the improvement together. May the best win :D:)o:)
    Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)
    Industrial, Steampunk & Modern Architecture. Yup Simmies, too!

EA ID suepixels | Tags #suepixels
    Sue's Architecture | Sue's Stories | Wedding Stuff Pack Ideas
    Tumblr: suepixels | Twitter suepixels
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited April 2017
    OMG I voted wrong :'( guess I should always read before voting. This is very upsetting to me and I can't vote again :( I wish there was a way for me to vote again now something I have no interest in will get my vote sigh.
    My vote should have been
    1.Eco friendly
    2.Wedding
    3.Starter
    4.Arcade
    5.Danger
    I voted backwards :/
    justlurking.gif
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    SimplyTori wrote: »
    OMG I voted wrong :'( guess I should always read before voting. This is very upsetting to me and I can't vote again :( I wish there was a way for me to vote again now something I have no interest in will get my vote sigh.
    My vote should have been
    1.Eco friendly
    2.Wedding
    3.Starter
    4.Arcade
    5.Danger

If you have a twitter account please tweet about the voting method to try and spare your followers the same mistake.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    lexus20 wrote: »
    My votes were:
    1. Eco Living (laundry) :):)
    2. Starter Home (maybe bunkbeds and/or murphy beds?) :):)
    3. Arcade (maybe pool tables or air hockey tables?) :)
    4. Dangerous (funerals) :|
    5. Wedding :/

My choice exactly! I need some use for my kitchen basements. I like all of them though.
  • dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    You're a brave man @SimGuruGraham also very B)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    For some reason when I put my language nothing happens. Not working on my android phone.
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    My vote should have been
    1.Eco friendly
    2.Wedding
    3.Starter
    4.Arcade
    5.Danger

If you have a twitter account please tweet about the voting method to try and spare your followers the same mistake.

I'm sorry I don't have one. I'm so very upset with myself right now,I've had a bad day and this just added too it. Just when I'm able to give a little input, I mess it up leave it to me, but thanks and if I did have an account I would let people know.
    justlurking.gif
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    dizzydee_k wrote: »
    You're a brave man @SimGuruGraham also very B)

My daughter has refused to come onto the forums since TS2 but once I told her Graham was leading this she said she would be dropping by and bookmarking the discussion! We love Graham!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • stevymcstevestevymcsteve Posts: 2 New Member
    why not a walking dead like theme
  • stevymcstevestevymcsteve Posts: 2 New Member
    pls add seasons and holidays it will so fun to see my sim celebrate simmass
    and there should be an acting career choice
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I absolutely love the idea and it's great to feel like we have an active voice. However, none of the 5 potential stuff pack really excited me :(
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    For some reason when I put my language nothing happens. Not working on my android phone.

It wasn't working on my phone either so I used the tablet, it worked there.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • ALD2.0ALD2.0 Posts: 9 New Member
    how do you create a new discussion on the thread because I see no option to do so?
  • duaeenkoduaeenko Posts: 2 New Member
    edited April 2017
    Eco Living sounds amazing! Love the idea of bringing laundry back. Just one of those things I didn't realize I was missing until now.
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    ALD2.0 wrote: »
    how do you create a new discussion on the thread because I see no option to do so?
    You're not a full member yet so that's probably why. After a few more posts your rank will go up
  • ALD2.0ALD2.0 Posts: 9 New Member
    Ok, thanks @IngeJones , rules must've change, because I was able to post awhile ago. It kinda lame because I wanted to report a bug :(
  • duaeenkoduaeenko Posts: 2 New Member
    My vote should have been
    1.Eco friendly
    2.Wedding
    3.Starter
    4.Arcade
    5.Danger

Well, you're not alone. Just realized I did the same mistake. :/
  • PhantomeyrePhantomeyre Posts: 1 New Member
    Call me crazy, but could we possible separate the extraordinary from the ordinary?

The Lazy Game Reviewer commented on The Sims 3: Supernatural, that he thought it was great and all but he preferred more realistic elements to the fantastical. Scott Mccloud, author/illustrator of the ZOT series created an incredible futuristic world for his hero, but somehow-don't call him crazy-creating that simple scene at Burger King was more interesting than all the pages of Zot's earth.

And somehow the idea of laundry and funeral experience-even the yard sale-seems more interesting than the afterlife and a thousand ways to die. Not that they should entirely be wiped from the table. But could we have a stuff pack that combines the everyday experiences from those five themes and possibly have another-not right away of course-that encompasses the more exotic? Visa Versa?

BAM! :D Two stuff packs!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited April 2017
    QUESTION:
    Can we as a community finally implement an indoor version of the 6 seat table that came with Backyard Stuff in our Stuff Pack?
    2016-07-12-19_49_13-The-Sims-Have-Fun-in-the-Sun-With-The-Sims-4-Backyard-Stuff-Official-Site1.png
    a256aFi.gif
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    I definitely love the idea of the Starter home and space saving options, especially as I love building Tiny Lots, the space saving would be amazing. Like back in TS3, you had the bunk beds and then just the bed at the top, desks, tvs, used to fit under there to save space.

Also love the idea of Eco-Living. Not so much for the laundry aspect, I do laundry and that's enough :lol: but the solar energy portion of it . .there are self-sustaining homes that run completely by recycling certain things, renewable resources, clean energy. Obviously it can't all be implemented, (like recycling potable water) but maybe some decor would be really cool.

Also interested in the home technology as well. Could cooktops/wall ovens be a thing?
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    This is so awesome! Thanks for including the community Sims Team!
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    I voted. Can't wait to see the results.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • griffin1842griffin1842 Posts: 255 Member
    I love this idea of having community input into the development of a stuff pack. I'm really excited to follow the team's process!
  • TwtyBrd0707TwtyBrd0707 Posts: 102 Member
    This is an awesome idea to get input from the consumers! It was so hard for me to choose my #1 between weddings and dangerous stuff. They both sound fantastic. I look forward to what we all come up with through this collaboration. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top