May 20th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Fan made Renders (Not Official) NEW 6/18/19

Comments

  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    kurdaneva wrote: »
    i'm sure you answered this already, so I'm sorry for asking again, but what program as you using for these renders? They are beautiful! Also, did you use any skin mods or is that the default skin? It looks so good. Thank you for reading and for these amazing pieces! (I'm in love with the mom chasing the toddler)
    I use blender to make these. As for skin I usually use lumia lover sims default replacement or ms blues latest skin. You're welcome and thank you for liking them :)
  • Equestrian_SimmerEquestrian_Simmer Posts: 5 New Member
    I love the horse render!!! They are all gorgeous; can't wait for the real eps!!
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Mermaid render! (Im just going to re name this renders made by me so I can do more things other than pets and seasons)
    tumblr_ombb96jEYv1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

    This is seriously making me want mermaids again :'(
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    New!!! Dog modeled after my dog <3
    tumblr_ol31pzOHqC1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

    I REALLY hope pets end up looking like this <3
    1FKDfKj.png
  • BbearBbear Posts: 55 Member
    Oh my gosh, these renders are beautiful <3 i love the new mermaid ones!!! Thank you for these amazing renders :)
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,435 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    tumblr_oldozlMDm51tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    Thought since we got toddlers back i'd do other renders. Here is some seasons and pets renders.
    tumblr_okj3v0C0aj1tcw5z8o1_540.png
    tumblr_okjaypE9Mf1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okmi8kFvPw1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_oktfveABys1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_ok2oqnkpQM1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_okxry2oSxz1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okxxxdysYq1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okzl1tAIze1tcw5z8o1_540.png
    tumblr_ol1tlflTAv1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_ol31pzOHqC1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ombb96jEYv1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

    Awesome, but I'm starting to believe you know more than the average bear. :) Your toddler renders were spot on and so were your vampires... :o Are you sure you aren't paid to leak? :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1


  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    ...

    Awesome, but I'm starting to believe you know more than the average bear. :) Your toddler renders were spot on and so were your vampires... :o Are you sure you aren't paid to leak? :D

    So seasons, pets AND mermaids are confirmed now? :D
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    This is awesome!
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,242 Member
    Having mixed feelings... Not because the renders are bad, they are gorgeous.. But just the thing is, I know EA won't be making them like this..
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    tumblr_oldozlMDm51tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    Thought since we got toddlers back i'd do other renders. Here is some seasons and pets renders.
    tumblr_okj3v0C0aj1tcw5z8o1_540.png
    tumblr_okjaypE9Mf1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okmi8kFvPw1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_oktfveABys1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_ok2oqnkpQM1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_okxry2oSxz1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okxxxdysYq1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okzl1tAIze1tcw5z8o1_540.png
    tumblr_ol1tlflTAv1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_ol31pzOHqC1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ombb96jEYv1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

    Awesome, but I'm starting to believe you know more than the average bear. :) Your toddler renders were spot on and so were your vampires... :o Are you sure you aren't paid to leak? :D

    Maayyybbeeee I am a guru in disguise ;)




    Jk jk Im a basic bear lol Anything being spot on is just coincidence :D
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Mermaid render! (Im just going to re name this renders made by me so I can do more things other than pets and seasons)
    tumblr_ombb96jEYv1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

    That's so pretty!!!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 966 Member
    Love the new Witch and Mermaid renders, awesome work.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    @dreagen1 !!!! I LOVE the witch one and mermaid render. The season renders are gorgeous; it makes me miss having different weather in the game. :(

    Once we get seasons, im changing my worlds to fall, spring and winter. Lol.

    I want witches to have levitating powers D;

    As always, Dreagen, gorgeous work. :)
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 722 Member
    :( Too Bad! There is no button for LOVELY!

    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 966 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    newwww
    tumblr_oms9311icQ1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png

    The look on his face. Are you serious!
    love it.. <3
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,242 Member
    Amazing, you're very talented.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 2,792 Member
    I'm not sure if Seasons is gonna happen first, I'm gonna try the Pets first
    My Sims 4 radio station wishlist
    Latin, Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae

    #RnBForTheSims4
    WJLRNAm.png
  • UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    ahhhh i loved your toddler renders and i love these too! keep going! (and really i mean it i need this in my life)
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

    Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    neewww
    tumblr_omucdxzFSm1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

    OOH, that sim is gorgeous omgosh <3
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • PrincessPeachyyPrincessPeachyy Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh my god this is amazing and I want them all so much, I miss my pets. I cant create my sim perfectly unless she has a tiny Pomeranian shadowing her constantly. Pets are life, man.
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hooray for Pets!

    I am not eager for mermaids though - not sure what to do with those, other than stick them on a barbecue.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top