Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete Legacy/Challenge List!

Comments

• AchooColateAchooColate Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks alot! :)
  • acgraf610acgraf610 Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a physical place in the game to choose legacy details?
  • ThatVocaloidGirlThatVocaloidGirl Posts: 105 Member
    acgraf610 wrote: »
    Is there a physical place in the game to choose legacy details?

I don't believe there is unless you're doing a challenge where you have to pick a certain aspiration like the 100 baby challenge. Hope this helps! :smiley:
    2794070.jpg
    Orgin ID: animedemigod
    Packs owned: City life, Get together, Get to work, Vampire
    Current Challenges: Runaway Teen challenge https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916130/im-your-lost-puzzle-piece-a-runaway-teen-challenge#latest I'm Your Lost Puzzle Piece
  • alwaysimminggalwaysimmingg Posts: 82 Member
    hi my friend and i created the not so berry legacy challenge on tumblr and im waiting to become a member to be able to post the rules on here! idk if you've heard of it just wanted to say i'll be posting them soon!
    43a9e79e48f14f5ed6488469d6d1976f.gif
    co-creator of the Not So Berry legacy challenge // I'm a lover // twitter // twitch
  • PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Hey, everyone! I just started writing my Uglacy challenge, and I can already tell it's going to be a complete riot. You can find the forum Here!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member

So I've written up a challenge and I'm play testing it now...so I've been editing it a lot. If anyone else is interested in giving it a go, I'd be thrilled to hear how it's working for them. Thanks!!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/914207/temple-beneath-the-falls-challenge-sims-4-new-challenge-story#latest
  • alwaysimminggalwaysimmingg Posts: 82 Member
    does this forum still get updated?
    43a9e79e48f14f5ed6488469d6d1976f.gif
    co-creator of the Not So Berry legacy challenge // I'm a lover // twitter // twitch
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I thought of a new challenge for you all. Start with a 3x3 build on a small lot. When the person moves in a significant other or roommate, you can add another 3x3 or a total 9 extra tiles of living space. When another sim or child joins the household, you again get 9 more tiles of liveable space. So, one person gets 9 tiles, two get 18, 3 get 27, etc. See if you can manage through a full generation that way!
  • sweety_blondysweety_blondy Posts: 117 Member
    I've been clicking on some of the links to read up on the challenge rules and all I'm getting is the Sims3 forum main page....
    Origin id: LunaLycaon
    Simming since the beginning ;)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Yeah, someone somewhere decided to shut down the old forums and they completely de-linked everything. It's a nightmare to try and find old threads. Internet searches give an exact link, but all that will come up is the forum main page. So disappointing!
  • audreyjordan123audreyjordan123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Disney Legacy Challenge (My Version)

With this Legacy Challenge you can start out with 10,000 simelons but you must have more money then the last generation by the end of that generation.

First Generation: Snow White
    [*] You must complete the Master Chef Aspiration.
    [*] You must max the Handiness skill, cooking skill, and baking skill.
    [*] Your husband is uninvolved.
    [*] You have to have seven or more children and each must have own personality.
    [*] Live in the middle of nowhere.
    [*] Have no friends throughout entire life.

Second Generation: Cinderella
    [*] You must have the Perfectionist trait and the Neat trait.
    [*] You must have two children, one must be a girl.
    [*] Must meet husband at club or a social event.
    [*] Have no friends until married.
    [*] Father remarries (Snow White killed off) woman who has two children by the time Cinderella is a teen.

Third Generation: Aurora
    [*] Must have the traits Lazy and Snob.
    [*] Must complete the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration.
    [*] Meet husband in nature.
    [*] Must have seven children that all have A names and the youngest girl will be the next generation.
    [*] Only three elderly women be her friends.

Fourth Generation: Ariel
    [*] Must have the trait Music Lover.
    [*] Must complete the Soulmate aspiration.
    [*] Must max out the Charisma skill.
    [*] Must swim every day and own a pool.
    [*] Mother must die by the time Ariel is a teen. (Aurora)
    [*] Meet husband at a swimming pool.
    [*] Must have two children, youngest is the next generation and must be a girl.
    [*] A social sim.

Fifth Generation: Belle
    [*] Must have the Bookworm trait and the Loner trait.
    [*] Must complete the Bestselling Author Aspiration.
    [*] Must marry a rich, ugly man who has the Mean trait.
    [*] Mother must die by the time Belle is a teen. (Ariel)
    [*] Must complete one kind of collection.
    [*] Only have one child, must be a girl. (So eat strawberries.)
    [*] Has no friends until she is a young adult.
    [*] Husband becomes beautiful after having their child.

Sixth Generation: Jasmine
    [*] Must have the Ambitious trait.
    [*] Must complete the Friend of the World Aspiration.
    [*] Must marry a poor, criminal with the Public Enemy Aspiration and Kleptomaniac trait.
    [*] Husband must max out the Mischief skill.
    [*] Mother must die by the time Jasmine is a teenager. (Belle)
    [*] Must have one child, must be a girl.

Seventh Generation: Mulan
    [*] Must have the Active trait and the Bro trait.
    [*] Must complete the Bodybuilder Aspiration.
    [*] Must meet husband at the gym or in the Police career.
    [*] Must live with parents until she is an Adult.
    [*] Must have one child, must be a girl.
    [*] Must have a at home gym.

Eighth Generation: Tiana
    [*] Must have the Outgoing trait.
    [*] Must complete the Master Chef Aspiration.
    [*] By the time she is an adult must switch to the Soulmate Aspiration (complete it) and own her own restaurant.
    [*] Father must die by the time she is a teen. (Mulan's husband)
    [*] Must meet her husband at a costume party and through a friend.
    [*] Must have one rich friend who has the Romantic trait.
    [*] Must have four kids and the youngest girl will be the next generation.

Ninth Generation: Rapunzel
    [*] Must have the Art Lover trait.
    [*] Must complete the Painting Skill and the Painter Extraordinaire Aspiration.
    [*] Must be taken away by parents when she is a baby and reunited when she is a Young Adult.
    [*] Raised by one woman.
    [*] Must marry a poor, criminal must have the Fabulously Wealthy Aspiration. When he becomes an Adult switches to Soulmate Aspiration.
    [*] Has no friends.
    [*] Must have three kids and the youngest girl will be the next generation.

Tenth Generation: Moana
    [*] Must have the Noncommittal trait and the Outdoor Lover trait.
    [*] Must complete the Angling Ace aspiration.
    [*] Leaves home when she becomes a teen and goes back when a Young Adult.
    [*] Never marries and has no children.
    [*] Must have a guy friend who has the Bodybuilder aspiration and the Snob trait.

• timeladylexitimeladylexi Posts: 6 New Member
    Once I get the points I'll have my legacy to post ;) like it upppppppp
    But while I wait I'm gonna film and post these to my youtube channel Pineapple Simmer ;)
  • GlitteryKitten1212GlitteryKitten1212 Posts: 1 New Member
    I made a challenge called the "Not So Queer" Challenge, I hope people like it and attempt it, I feel there isn't much LGBTQ love in ts4 community so I decided to make this challenge, if someone already made something like this sorry, but If they haven't i hope you add this challenge to the list! <3 [ it is on my profile, p.s I'm a noob and don't know how to thread and stuffs... ]
  • Wither1000Wither1000 Posts: 72 Member

The Hunter Challenge
    this is a vampire challenge

[/center]Vampires, cold, soulless and evil to the bone. They stalk you while you're sleeping and drain you dry of precious plasma. Now imagine what it would be like if the vampire became the one that is hunted. Unable to even leave the house after the sun comes up, the vampire is weak and helpless trapped in a dark lair waiting for some vile hunter to come and end their life and all the vampire really wants to do is live their life. Here you will play as the vampire, not a soulless beast bent on human destruction. Keep your vampire out of the lime light and avoid detection from the hunter while creating a coven of fellow vampires and starting a family.

1) In CAS make two new characters that are roommates. One will be the hunter and one the vampire.
    2) The hunter can be male or female teen or older
    3) The vampire must be of child bearing age, YA or adult female and YA, adult or elder male
    4) The hunter must have the mean trait, but all of the other traits and the aspiration is up to you.
    5) The vampire must have one of the vampire aspirations and the good trait or the vegetarian trait (or both!)

Game Play

Move both sims into a nice house, use cheats for free real estate and money, you can down load a nice home or make one, but it must have several rooms and a basement for a lair. Once the lair is set up the vampire will live there, make sure that they have room to hide their activities of darkness from the hunter! However, the vampire will not be able to sleep in a coffin due to chance of discovery!
    Interact with the hunter until they are enemies. The vampire must then live in the house with the hunter until they reach level three of the vampire lore skill. (When you are able to you must put points in uncontrollable hissing and aversion to sunlight) The vampire moves out and is now the active character. You must use cheats to only allow yourself 20,000, to earn money you must work or sell things. You must live in the same neighborhood as the hunter. You can not log in as the hunter. You must create a vampire club and have at least 2 other members. You must turn at least one sim into a vampire. Once the hunter dies a natural death (not one you helped to encourage) the challenge is over. As long as the hunter dies of either old age or by an accident of his own doing (sets the kitchen on fire due to low cooking skill etc) you will win the challenge. If you invite him over for tea, take out the doors and set the house on fire, you'll lose! If the hunter dies before you create a club and turn a vampire you lose. If the hunter catches you doing something vampire-ish in public you lose. (The hunter will get a negative moodlet if he catches you say, draining the maid dry) While you're living with the hunter you can play as the hunter to establish his life so that he will go in public and allow for the chance of discovery once you move out, but you can't intentionally play as the hunter to avoid detection.
    The goal is to live life as normally as possible given the fact that you're a vampire. Get married, have a family, own a business, but these things are not essential goals in the challenge.
  • SquashbeeSquashbee Posts: 135 Member
    I've been clicking on some of the links to read up on the challenge rules and all I'm getting is the Sims3 forum main page....

Ok, so I'm not losing my mind! I thought I was going crazy, clicking link after link that just brought me back to the forum main page!
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Thank you so much!

Would it be an issue to add links to challenges that were never converted for sims 3 and 4? Because I think I still have a few that are bookmarked, and anyone who wanted to convert the one I made would be greatly appreciated. :)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • PatchouliNittPatchouliNitt Posts: 78 Member
    It would be great if there was an update on the links. I also tried searching for the challenges on their own using the search bars but some of them don't show up anymore.
    39edf25f4f3d48e6b489772a75136841.gif?ssl=1&w=450
    Check out my simlit here: Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims
  • Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    I have a question about the legacy challenge for Sims 4. If created an household from scratch and played with family up to four generations, could still be apart of even if did not apply some rules without knowing it?
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
  • Fireheart2010Fireheart2010 Posts: 148 Member
    Once I finish with building my world I may try the legacy challenge or runaway teen challenge but, I'm leaning more toward legacy. I've done that one a few times but just couldn't stick with it but that is mostly due to the fact I am bored with the worlds. (Not a fan of EA's worlds) so that is why I'm currently in a break from game play and I'm just building.
    peace_love_adopt_rectangular_sticker-r4646840974ac43558d16db15cbd53fcb_v9wxo_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

• SuxelaSuxela Posts: 93 Member
    Hi. I'm kinda new to the forums, but I've been really into the sims for awhile. Unfortunately, I don't have the game yet because I don't have a laptop anymore (it broke), but I play sims FreePlay and watch sims videos literally all of the time. Right now I'm creating a legacy challenge and was wondering if anyone could kinda help me out and give me tips on making it. I have quite a bit of it worked out, but I just need it rounded out, as I'm very new to creating challenges, etc. (I have a couple more challenge ideas too; 1 legacy and 1 other challenge). I'd really appreciate it. If you'd like to get in touch with me, my email is raeciara955@gmail.com.
    > @Sweetpooh1993 said:
    > I have a question about the legacy challenge for Sims 4. If created an household from scratch and played with family up to four generations, could still be apart of even if did not apply some rules without knowing it?

I'd love to help you and answer your question but can you clarify what you mean? Your question was a little difficult to understand.
  • Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    edited August 2017
    @SuxelaSimmer I have a main family that I have been playing for over a year. I started the family from scratch by creating the first couple in CAS. I am on the fourth generation while working on the fifth generation. I just found out about the legacy challenge, and I was wondering does this family follow the rules applied to the legacy challenge if I did not do some of the requirements such as the heir must be the eldest male or none of the spare children can live in the household after reaching adulthood. Thank you in advance for helping me.
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
    @SuxelaSimmer I have a main family that I have been playing for over a year. I started the family from scratch by creating the first couple in CAS. I am on the fourth generation while working on the fifth generation. I just found out about the legacy challenge, and I was wondering does this family follow the rules applied to the legacy challenge if I did not do some of the requirements such as the heir must be the eldest male or none of the spare children can live in the household after reaching adulthood. Thank you in advance for helping me.

Hmmm. Well I believe that by not following some of the rules, you would've lost. Though some people bend the rules a little bit in these challenges. now that you know the rules, you can incorporate them into your legacy and disregard the mistakes you made in the past. You can also make another legacy (without deleting the one you already have) and follow the rules exactly on there if you'd like to do that as well

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top