Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Bowling Stuff Countdown (RELEASED!!!)

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    momboqueen wrote: »
    This comes out today or tomorrow? I'm confused

Tomorrow

SimGuruDrake sent out some early copies to review.

but the reviews can't be posted til tomorrow .right?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited March 2017

Tomorrow

but the reviews can't be posted til tomorrow .right?

No she sent some people early copies. The embargo ended at 7am Pacific today. Haven't you seen the many reviews and let's plays going on? Watching RoryPlaysTheSims let's playing it now on twitch.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2017
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Well thanks to LGRs Review I now know what I will have to do with this bowling pack, apparently it is okay but nothing with a Wow factor, which does not surprise Me in the least, I do not even think it should of had its own pack, but that is how I feel bout it anyway.

But the ice cream machine got it's own pack, too. :o this has to be more entertaining than clicking toppings on ice cream.

I just saw Luke's Review and he made Me feel a little better bout the pack, so I will get it and judge for Myself I guess, :)

Have fun. I'm undecided if I would use a café counter in a bowling alley or not. My Sims would have to hire someone for that, but then I want them to be able to eat more stuff than just bar food/drinks. I was thinking about having a bowling night for one family and their friends as a club group and taking them where they can bowl and eat in the 'things to do' in club rules.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Tomorrow

Bummer! I thought it was coming out today, only reason I logged in here today. lol :'(
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Yeah me too, the 28th 29th back and forth thing is very confusing,lol.
  • TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    So.... When can we get it tomorrow? I need an hour countdown now :)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Well thanks to LGRs Review I now know what I will have to do with this bowling pack, apparently it is okay but nothing with a Wow factor, which does not surprise Me in the least, I do not even think it should of had its own pack, but that is how I feel bout it anyway.

But the ice cream machine got it's own pack, too. :o this has to be more entertaining than clicking toppings on ice cream.

I just saw Luke's Review and he made Me feel a little better bout the pack, so I will get it and judge for Myself I guess, :)

Have fun. I'm undecided if I would use a café counter in a bowling alley or not. My Sims would have to hire someone for that, but then I want them to be able to eat more stuff than just bar food/drinks. I was thinking about having a bowling night for one family and their friends as a club group and taking them where they can bowl and eat in the 'things to do' in club rules.

I might add the vending machine from GTW with a microwave for quick snacks on the bottom floor of my Old Salt House so kids can grab a soda or a snack (since they can't interact with the bar). Question: if a Sim orders a plate of food from the bar, can they put it in their inventory then bring it back out when they get to their table? I'm thinking about if I send a teen or adult upstairs for munchies to share with the family, or one teen going upstairs to bring down food to share for the group.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member

Considering this is LGR we're talking about, there is nothing sims 4 could do, that would ever possibly wow him. The guy has made up his mind on the game, and there's nothing the gurus could possibly do to change it. At this point, I just can no longer take his reviews as a valid unbiased opinion.

I might add the vending machine from GTW with a microwave for quick snacks on the bottom floor of my Old Salt House so kids can grab a soda or a snack (since they can't interact with the bar). Question: if a Sim orders a plate of food from the bar, can they put it in their inventory then bring it back out when they get to their table? I'm thinking about if I send a teen or adult upstairs for munchies to share with the family, or one teen going upstairs to bring down food to share for the group.

I don't think we can put bar food in inventory to best of my memory. But others can be directed to eat from it under our control. I think I tried to drag it to a table once and it wouldn't work.
    liliaeth wrote: »

Considering this is LGR we're talking about, there is nothing sims 4 could do, that would ever possibly wow him. The guy has made up his mind on the game, and there's nothing the gurus could possibly do to change it. At this point, I just can no longer take his reviews as a valid unbiased opinion.

Actually he had a few good reviews for the most part on something months ago and I disagreed it was good, I think it was GTW, OFB part of EP, and he had several favorable reviews about TS3 I disagreed with him about and didn't find them all that fun or interesting as he did. But you have to remember he lost a lot of interest at the two year mark and gave up on believing TS4 would ever offer deep gameplay as the other games actually have. The biggest thing since then has been the toddler patch, which does offer indepth gameplay in many ways better than other toddlers in the past.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Here is a picture of Netherworld Bowling in Forgotten Hollow. It's built under a cemetery that uses the chapel as an entrance to the lanes below. There will be an arcade on the first basement level overlooking six lanes and a lounge on the second basement level. I like the idea of some sad lounge singer trying to sing over the din of the balls hitting the pins.

03-28-17_1-21-45nbspPM_zpsjvue47a6.png
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    liliaeth wrote: »

Actually he had a few good reviews for the most part on something months ago and I disagreed it was good, I think it was GTW, OFB part of EP, and he had several favorable reviews about TS3 I disagreed with him about and didn't find them all that fun or interesting as he did. But you have to remember he lost a lot of interest at the two year mark and gave up on believing TS4 would ever offer deep gameplay as the other games actually have. The biggest thing since then has been the toddler patch, which does offer indepth gameplay in many ways better than other toddlers in the past.

I think he was actually more enthused by the toddlers than the vampires (he covered them both in the same review), mainly because supernaturals just aren't his thing. But yeah, his reviews have lost a bit of luster for me knowing how he feels about Sims 4 as a whole. They're still entertaining but I go by my own gut for deciding whether a pack is worth immediate purchase, waiting for a sale, or passing up completely.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • JayGsmith08JayGsmith08 Posts: 102 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    Trailer is already uploaded and the pack should be released in only under 1 day left! Are you excited? I actually am really looking forward to the pack!

Teaser:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B3umLp_xQY

Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WkEKKJoUUM

I'm very excited! I'm happy to have additional content and game play, I also want to create a bowling club!
    It s out today.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    It s out today.

Whoop whoop!
  • AandasmumAandasmum Posts: 46 Member
    just brought my pack and activated code but have to wait till its available for download later on today
    Aandasmum wrote: »
    just brought my pack and activated code but have to wait till its available for download later on today

Do you know when that is?
  • AandasmumAandasmum Posts: 46 Member
    TriX0099 wrote: »

apparently its approx 10am pacific time so depends on where you are to when it will be available
    TriX0099 wrote: »

apparently its approx 10am pacific time so depends on where you are to when it will be available

Thanks. I can convert the time. Sounds like it is around the normal patch hour.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    There is some bowling builds on the gallery. Is it available yet?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Wait it's already available?? That's new. Packs don't usually come out at this time where I live.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited March 2017
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wait it's already available?? That's new. Packs don't usually come out at this time where I live.

I can't see it in Origin or in my game so no idea how there is bowling lots in the gallery :/
    r4SwZ77.png
    QCzgHFz.png
    DeKay wrote: »

Not the game yet but apparently the people that got it early have uploaded some bowling lots.
    Not the game yet but apparently the people that got it early have uploaded some bowling lots.

Aww thanks Catloverplayer :) Gonna be torture to have to wait LOL
  • Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    OMG I'm living in the 29th already can it come out like now :D