Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watergates, A Sims 4 Drama

Comments

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Awwww "a changed man." Even the tone of this letter sounds more mature. I understand that family can be the cruelest people, but I wish his sister weren't so negative about him.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    @CathyTea @Jes2G I'm so happy you guys like him now!!! But he'll probably die alone if his family doesn't realize he's sincere. :(
    edited February 2017
    Oh yeah, he definitely doesn't have an easy road ahead, but at least he knows where he's going now. And, he's probably 100% changed and will probably still do bonehead things. You know how we do. :)
    forum_final.png

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

CathyTea wrote: »

Her life intrigues me! I don't know what to write now lol... I should post something soon. @CathyTea
    WOAH it's been a long time... let me post something.
    Hey, I just wanted you all to know, I'm not dead! I will post something tomorrow, and this time I'm gonna TRY to keep my game CC free.
    Oh no, more computer troubles? I thought you were just busy with school.
    forum_final.png

Jes2G wrote: »

That too, but when I had free time it was acting up on me. :'(

That too, but when I had free time it was acting up on me. :'(

Awwww! That sucks. I had some problems too, but hardware related. Finally all repaired and working now.
    forum_final.png

Episode 31: Another Letter To Meadow

Dear Meadow,

9BXBslQ.png

Let me start off with saying.... I should've replied sooner. I hope you don't take me as a rude pen pal. A few days after reading your letter, I found out that my mother has been diagnosed for cancer. From hearing this news, I spoke to my father and requested that he thinks about building a great relationship with Milagros. This also caused my sister to sadly postpone her wedding. Whenever the wedding happens, I'll be sure to send pictures. At this time, I'm accepting the fact that she has this condition, but I'm worried that she won't be able to see Milagros and the others grow. She seems hopeful about the situation, but I'm not sure how she feels inside. I'm planning on getting her to meet a cancer survivor named Joyce Brown. I think if she gets advice from this woman, she won't be afraid of her future.

Joyce became a notable cancer survivor after she shared her story with the world. Joyce currently lives in Willow Creek with her husband and their children Deja, Demetrius, and Maya. I'm not sure if you've heard of her, but you can get a brief summary of her story here.

Y0u2Pbx.jpg

Now, on to the questions you have asked. I am the CEO of my company entitled, Watergate Enterprises, which is located in the heart of Oasis Springs. I'm glad you got to receive such great inheritance. Unfortunately my family came from humble beginnings, but my children will inherit a lot of good things from me. I am quite impressed to hear you are a folklorist. I would love to read one of your pieces.

wGgz8CQ.png

My contribution in general is to get people to avoid being the old me. I guess that ties into unfinished business. I just want the future to think about how their choices will impact a whole generation. Don't live in the moment and make thoughtless decisions. They can bite you in the behind later, I should know. Wait... Scratch that. My contribution to the world could be what you suggested, a writer! I could write about my experiences from the past. You don't know how happy I am to know that you believe I could actually be a writer! This support is amazing, and I thank you Meadow.

It's great to know that Jena is gaining confidence and showing signs of clear happiness each day. Your life as a child seems full of cheer, and I think you're very lucky to have had a childhood like you did. You are also very lucky to be given a thoughtful mind to prevent Jena from having a traumatizing childhood.

I think it's fine to trust in life.... or the universe. Who knows why such bad things happen! Maybe this is the universe's way of preparing you for the future. Or getting people to stand up instead of sitting down. No matter how horrible things surrounding you can be, there will always be some kind of good thing with you as well. This is what I've found in my situation. Thank about it. Tell me what you think.

k9Y5ELG.png

You definitely did not bore me, Greenie. I mean Meadow! Hahaha.

Have a great afternoon.

Love,

Chancelor Watergate

He's so philosophical now. :)
    forum_final.png

@ilovebunnys65 Oh! I like this very much! It will be inspiring to Meadow, I'm sure!

Chance really has gone through a lot! :open_mouth:

Wishing his mom health! (or... whatever one does for a fictional character/Sim who's ill...) See? You've got me believing in her!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    He has become quite the mentor. And oh boy, I wonder, if he did write a book on his experiences, what his perspective on his life choices would be. I am wondering how his book would differ from that of his exes, or that of his children?
    He has become quite the mentor. And oh boy, I wonder, if he did write a book on his experiences, what his perspective on his life choices would be. I am wondering how his book would differ from that of his exes, or that of his children?

heh, they would be worlds apart lol
    forum_final.png

@UniquePuggle I agree with Jes2G. His exes would depict him as a cruel insensitive man, and his kids, probably way beyond that. His perspective on life choices would be like, "Ehhhhh what the heck was I thinking"?
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @ilovebunnys65 Oh! I like this very much! It will be inspiring to Meadow, I'm sure!

Chance really has gone through a lot! :open_mouth:

Wishing his mom health! (or... whatever one does for a fictional character/Sim who's ill...) See? You've got me believing in her!

Heh. I guess you can say he has a way with words! Definitely not me at all. This is "Chance" talking lol.

Yes! Finally you're liking him.
  • vasiliypupvasiliypup Posts: 50 Member
    pretty cool ? :0
    Привет друг

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Yes! Finally you're liking him.

Well, you know, I appreciate when people own up to their mistakes. Bonus points for actually doing something to make amends...although he hasn't done much yet lol.
    forum_final.png

vasiliypup wrote: »
    pretty cool ? :0

@vasiliypup What, what? Is that a shocked face? :D
    @Jes2G Lol. I was gonna have him be horrible, but when I saw everyone hated him I wanted him to have a change of mind. Oh, and I love your avatar! Your simself looks really nice with that hairstyle and very similar to you in real life.
    @Jes2G Lol. I was gonna have him be horrible, but when I saw everyone hated him I wanted him to have a change of mind.

I'm glad this is why you made him become a wiser, better man! I was worried that Meadow had reverso-corrupted him... you know, ruined the really fun villain through being nice to him! :D

Here is Meadow's reply! Meadow - Mr. Watergate 5