Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

unsubscribe

is there a way to unsubscribe from a popular thread

Comments

• pri4321pri4321 Posts: 225 Member
    If you are on a pc you can click on the yellow star next to the tittle to unsubscribe
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    pri4321 wrote: »
    If you are on a pc you can click on the yellow star next to the tittle to unsubscribe

the star is not yellow for me, if I click it, it becomes yellow and says bookedmarked
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Are you being notified because people are mentioning you in the thread?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Are you being notified because people are mentioning you in the thread?

no, it's a popular thread but I just saw the options for the different notification, I guess that will have to do. I wish there was an unsubscribe because some thread I like the conversations even if the comment is not directed to me.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    You can star/bookmark a thread, which is what pri4321 was talking about. Then you can be notified when people post in threads you want to follow.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    You can star/bookmark a thread, which is what pri4321 was talking about. Then you can be notified when people post in threads you want to follow.

ok so are you saying that if I uncheck "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in" but bookmark a particular thread, that the bookmark will supercede the "Preference? ex I will still get all notifications for only the ones bookmarked?