Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 008 - Rules

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Karise wrote: »
    @Vihisha @illusie thanks
    @IllusoryThrall I'm sure you will. My advice would be to move in at least one helper (if not two) as soon as you can. Especially if one is the other half. Nothing like woohoo to keep the fun bar high, lol.

That is what I use to keep my sims happy too ;) lol
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Nothing like woohoo to keep the fun bar high, lol.
    So true!! LOL
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    House 8 is done. :smiley: On to house 9.

Congrats!
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Rainydayz179 thanks
    edited April 2017
    I was going through my house fail pictures and just wanted to post a picture of how the first baby they adopted turned out. He was such a cutie! Such a shame it was a house fail.

03-16-17-10-54-26-pm_orig.png

I'll publish 1 chapter for the house fail once I finished posting all chapter for house 7. At this rate it will take a while.
    I haven't been playing with this family for a while. I make myself wait until I have written all chapters. That because I keep procrastinating the writing.

Last time I played my main sims' wife was pregnant, so I really want to get back to the game to see if the heir is going to be a girl or a boy!
    he IS sooooo adorable <3
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Thanks @vihisha! I wish I could keep him, but no...I had to start over. It is a shame I couldn't remember how he was called when they adopted him, otherwise I would have adopted him again if that was possible.
  • misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @illusie Aww, he was adorable!
    Thanks @misfit091376! I thought so too!
    @illusie I had a kid like that. He was adorable, but I failed the house and had to start over. I was so sad lol.
    me too @misfit091376! I'll have to age in up in my game and check if he is handsome. I might be able to use him in the future.
    Oh no, that sounds bad doesn't it? lol
    illusie wrote: »
    me too @misfit091376! I'll have to age in up in my game and check if he is handsome. I might be able to use him in the future.

Lol, not bad at all! I was planning on doing the same thing. Mine was a child before toddlers came out. I wanted to age him to teen to see what he looked like. I forgot all about it.
    I'm annoyed with my game. When my sim tries to help one of the toddlers to blow out the birthday candles, he just puts down the toddler over and over again. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?
    Lol, not bad at all! I was planning on doing the same thing. Mine was a child before toddlers came out. I wanted to age him to teen to see what he looked like. I forgot all about it.

It would be fun to see how the kid in your game ages up!
    I'm annoyed with my game. When my sim tries to help one of the toddlers to blow out the birthday candles, he just puts down the toddler over and over again. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

That's annoying...but I've not heard anyone having this issue as of late! Make sure u try 2 Repair Game...I hope it fixes it 4 ya!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Vihisha wrote: »

That's annoying...but I've not heard anyone having this issue as of late! Make sure u try 2 Repair Game...I hope it fixes it 4 ya!

I haven't tried that yet. Thanks for the tip!
    At first I thought it didn't work, but when my sim baked a new cake the problem was solved! Thanks again for the tip @Vihisha. Guess I just had a glitchy batch of cake mix ;)
    @illusie glad to know the game is okay now.
    I'm so glad, because it really annoyed me. Thanks @Karise!
    At first I thought it didn't work, but when my sim baked a new cake the problem was solved! Thanks again for the tip @Vihisha. Guess I just had a glitchy batch of cake mix ;)
    YEAY!! So glad that a Repair Game worked! It's something I try 1st off whenever I come across glitches & stuff like that...seems 2 always take care of my issue! =)

rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited April 2017
    I am not as attached to this family as to the previous one. I am not sure how I feel about all the adopted kids. Two of them are now a child and the other one is a toddler. The heir is going to be born soon. Maybe I'll like the family again once the baby is born.

I'm starting to think way did I built such a huge house! It's going to take my sims a while to fill up all the rooms lol
    Post edited by illusie on
    @illusie Oh no - I hope you find something appealing about them soon. Like you said, hopefully you'll feel more attached once the heir is born. Good luck.
    @karise thanks! I'll just have to do my best to find something to make it more fun.
    I am not as attached to this family as to the previous one. I am not sure how I feel about all the adopted kids. Two of them are now a child and the other one is a toddler. The heir is going to be born soon. Maybe I'll like the family again once the baby is born.

I'm starting to think way did I built such a huge house! It's going to take my sims a while to fill up all the rooms lol

Awe..I hope that something happens etc. that makes u LOVE your little Drifter Family! <3
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited April 2017
    @Vihisha, well the baby is born now and can't wait for toddler stage! I already like the family more. I'm always looking forward to see if the kid will look like mom or dad. And this time is fun because...
    all adopted kids are girls, and now they had twin boys!! And I'm sure you have noticed, but I love twins. I hope they are identical. I had twin girls before in the drifter challenge, but not twin boys.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top