Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we get a free world?

Can we get another empty world like Newcrest but with more lots?
Origin id: ActuallySammy
If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Anything else you want for free?
  • tikithedragontikithedragon Posts: 20 New Member
    I highly doubt they are going to make another free world. They seem to be busy doing something at the moment, and free worlds are probably not on their agenda.
  • ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    @Dannydanbo Yeah i want pets for free.
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited March 2017
    I much rather pay for an actual world than a useless empty one

Lol seriously? That's never gonna happen
    21mbz47.jpg
  • pri4321pri4321 Posts: 225 Member

Pets have never been free, they have always come in an expansion and I highly doubt that they would offer that type of content for free, they are hard to develop.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I'd love a mountainous world with lots of 20x30 and 40x30 lots. It doesn't have to be free, but if it were I wouldn't complain.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I would love a free world too, but I don't want one if it's Newcrest number 2. Make it different- slightly more urban or something.
  • ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    I would love a free world too, but I don't want one if it's Newcrest number 2. Make it different- slightly more urban or something.

I agree plus add a couple of hidden locations and new items to find in that world
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @Yoko2112 I'd love an Oasis Springs extension too.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    Free is always great but at this point, I'd gladly pay ten bucks for a new world and feel as if it was well worth it!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Can we get another empty world like Newcrest but with more lots?

Agreed. We need a lot more 50x50,64x64 and 30x20 lots.
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I'd love a mountainous world with lots of 20x30 and 40x30 lots. It doesn't have to be free, but if it were I wouldn't complain.

This something like Hidden Springs with lots of waterfalls and a lookout point.
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Free worlds ? Keep dreaming but certainly in vain...
    I'd like something green, that could be in the same region as Granite Falls. Or something on the Mediterranean coast. Or something Caribbean. We don't have any tropical world yet...
    And on the fantasy side, something like Forgotten Hollow but fairy tale style a bit like Sylvan Glade, or a science fiction world that would be great for aliens.
    Of course these worlds would have new stuff for building and furniture. I'd like future stuff packs to take this direction. With new worlds for new stuff packs, it would be a better reason for buying them.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I want a farm like world
    21mbz47.jpg
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    edited March 2017
    For me, Newcrest is the most useful of the worlds in terms of building on. No premades to move or get rid of. There's a decent variety of lot sizes to choose from. The background is pleasant and works for most builds. I wouldn't mind another one similar to it. Don't need more premades or anything even, I've got plenty of builds to fill it with.

All I'm looking for is a world that has at least one of every lot-size we've had so far. The largest lot we have is in Windenburg, I believe, and it already has a pre-made on it so I can't use it. Not that I'm big on building on huge lots anyway, but it'd be nice to have the chance to try it out.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I want a farm like world

I'm keen on a rural world as well or a world like Granite Falls that one's sims could live full-time in.
    Candyd wrote: »
    Free worlds ? Keep dreaming but certainly in vain...
    I'd like something green, that could be in the same region as Granite Falls. Or something on the Mediterranean coast. Or something Caribbean. We don't have any tropical world yet...
    And on the fantasy side, something like Forgotten Hollow but fairy tale style a bit like Sylvan Glade, or a science fiction world that would be great for aliens.
    Of course these worlds would have new stuff for building and furniture. I'd like future stuff packs to take this direction. With new worlds for new stuff packs, it would be a better reason for buying them.

A free world can't be ruled out.
  • TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    So much sarcasm in this thread, and people misunderstanding it...

However - Ofcourse a free world would be nice. Who turns down free stuff?

On another note, I was so certain that they wouldn't give toddlers in a free patch... and look at us now!
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I want a farm like world

Me too, but not as a free world because I'd just be frustrated without actual farming. I want a rural world to come with all the things it needs for farming, which is probably EP-level stuff, not free, between animal meshes, careers, world, and whatever else it needs to work well.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    edited March 2017
    Ugh yes please jumping0041.gif!!
    A oasis springs version 2.0 or a suburb off San Myshuno would be lush. I really want a extra space seeing as theres literally no where for my poor sims to live bless them sad0070.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited March 2017
    I like pretty much all of the ideas for worlds listed so far. They are generally in line with what I'm thinking. Another basic, blank world would be welcome. I agree with the idea of extending Oasis Springs or San Myshuno. Otherwise, I welcome more complex, scenic worlds with various, flexible lot sizes. (I'm not expecting a more complex world to be free). I like having some pre-made lots and also some blank lots for flexible building. They usually have three blank lots in the larger worlds and I'd be happier with, say, 5.

I do like the quality of the "Maxis-made" designs and I tend to edit/renovate them to taste. I also like the flexibility of building on a blank slate or installing new content without tearing most lots down. In order to tear a lot down, I have to be sure that I'll never want to use the original lot as intended.

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • JanoJano Posts: 100 Member
    I would like a world which had more interactions with its surroundings. Also some sort of would with adventure activities like canoeing, surfing, skiing etc.
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    I would love a new city themed free world. It's such a shame that San Myshuno has so little free lots. I would love to make restaurants, cafes and shops in the city.
  • daleljacksdaleljacks Posts: 3 New Member
    I also would love to have a fantasy world. I really miss being a fairy. I also would love a mermaid world and a elf world.