Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 009 - Rules

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @Fizzstix Correct....Main Sim does 1...the Alt Sim completes the other branch :smile:
    GRATZ on finishing House 009 of The Drifter Challenge!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    I am super nervous I won't complete this challenge. My 2 sims are at level 6 and 7 of their careers. They both have 14 days until elder. I just now got my heir pregnant. I am also worried they may die before she's a young adult. Ugh. This one is super stressful. BUT, I love my heir. She pretty awesome. She's completed TWO child aspirations (whiz kid and rambunctious scamp) and has so far completed 2 adult aspirations (Nerd Brain and The Curator). She also just 1 step from finishing Freelance Botanist. Those reward store potions helped a TON to get her through the nerd brain aspiration. Her regular traits are active, genius and self assured. She earned speed cleaner, speed reader, night owl and morning sim, entrepreneurial, incredibly friendly, observant, and great kisser.
    @Fizzstix Good Luck, Drifter!! Sounds like your heir is AMAZING! You've got her doing ALL kinds of things!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    I have a VERY important change!! There is now a NEW link 4 the cleared out world(s) that includes multiple downloads so u can pick & choose which file u want/need...the Simselves that are included have also been updated to b CC free (so no missing pants etc....weeee!)
    :star:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzXRh0E1Z3ofdXZTUk1RSDJMWWM
    *simply download one of the files and add it to your saves file in your Sims4 folder* :star:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    The first chapter of Drifter house 009 is up. Atticus and Granuaile reunite and begin the search for Oberon.

Chapter 009.1: The Not-So Iron Druid
    The first chapter of Drifter house 009 is up. Atticus and Granuaile reunite and begin the search for Oberon.
    Chapter 009.1: The Not-So Iron Druid
    Woot woot! Added you blog 2 the list here on this thread! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Woot woot! Added you blog 2 the list here on this thread! =)

Thanks Vi! ;)
    The second chapter of Drifter house 009 is up. Atticus and Granuaile are reunited with their friend Oberon.

Chapter 009.2: Oberon at Last!
  • misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    House 009 is up!!
    Chapter 009.1
    I have some VERY important info concerning The Drifter Challenge! I cannot post the video explanation here because it does have RL webcam footage....but PLEASE visit my channel @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkN_yJd3CP3h7IwC-vCxK7A for all the info!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    New YouTube channel added!
    -Aquatami ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-E1FbqlPu7KfPzd10jaT0A
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Revamped Rules have now been posted! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    Here's the next two chapters :)

Chapter 009.3

Chapter 009.4
    New YouTube content added!
    -Manda Panda ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijt0EWsHvtw4AawJKizHKA
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    New YouTube content added! =)
    -Anichellesims ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGxWq2XfSU83oNpZpi41Y9Q
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited March 2017
    I've been updating rules for City Living & Vampires packs as well as some random wording fixes etc.

WHERE YOU CAN TRAVEL
    *San Myshuno
    -Myshuno Meadows park
    -Sky Fitness gym - Restricted until level 4 of the Secret Agent career has been achieved
    -Any Festival locations the Household Sims are asked to attend
    -Any Club or Party locations the Household Sims are asked to attend or that they host
    *Forgotten Hollow
    -Any Club or Party locations the Household Sims are asked to attend

SOME THINGS NOT ALLOWED
    *Have a playable character be/become a Vampire

GAME SET UP FOR CONTINUING DRIFTERS
    Magnolia Promenade - Get To Work Expansion Pack
    -Retail Lots may be left as they are, Rebuilt or Replaced with a Lot downloaded from The Gallery
    - - -Must be Built or Replaced with the specified Lot type only
    San Myshuno - City Living Expansion Pack
    -Residential Lots may be left as they are, Rebuilt or Replaced with a Lot downloaded from The Gallery
    - -Must be Built or Replaced with the specified Lot type only
    -Community Lots may be left as they are, Rebuilt or Replaced with a Lot downloaded from The Gallery
    -Populate with more Sims (optional)
    Forgotten Hollow - Vampires Game Pack
    -Residential Lots may be left as they are, Rebuilt or Replaced with a Lot downloaded from The Gallery
    -Populate with more Sims (optional)

GAME SETUP FOR DRIFTERS DOING THIS AS A STAND ALONE HOUSE CHALLENGE
    Magnolia Promenade - Get To Work Expansion Pack
    -Retail Lots may be left as they are, Rebuilt or Replaced with a Lot downloaded from the Gallery
    San Myshuno - City Living Expansion Pack
    -Residential or Community Lots may be left as they are, Rebuilt or Replaced with a Lot downloaded from The Gallery
    Forgotten Hollow - Vampires Game Pack

Oasis Springs - Base Game
    -Bulldoze Vista Quarry Residential Lot and evict any Sims that may be there

ALL ABOUT THE HEIR
    *If The Heir dies or is otherwise removed from the Active Household this mini-challenge ends - considered a house challenge fail

*You must select the Vegetarian Trait for The Heir - If you do not own City Living Expansion Pack you do not have this restriction
    -You may choose all other Traits and the Aspiration of The Heir

WHERE TO START AND LAST MINUTE PREPARATIONS
    **Extra Prep**
    *Choose up to three Lot Traits (optional)
    -These can be changed at anytime during game play

Post edited by Vihisha on
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    Hi all

Made it to house 9. I have a question though ...
    **Moving In**
    *Move both the Main and Secondary Sims onto the Vista Quarry Residential Lot using Manage Worlds
    -Oasis Springs
    -Lot Size 30x20

@Vihisha Your rules say to move in to Vista Quarry but my Oasis Springs doesn't have a Vista Quarry. I have a Villa Bovine which is 30x20 and is next door to house 7.2. Or there are others which are 30x20. Not sure where to build so would appreciate some help please.
    Karise wrote: »
    @Vihisha Your rules say to move in to Vista Quarry but my Oasis Springs doesn't have a Vista Quarry. I have a Villa Bovine which is 30x20 and is next door to house 7.2. Or there are others which are 30x20. Not sure where to build so would appreciate some help please.

If u look @ the Oasis Springs map in Manage Worlds...Look 4 Desert Bloom Park.....straight South u will c Vista Quarry (2 the Left of the Springscape lot)

The Lot Villa Bovine is a Maxis created Restaurant....maybe u placed it there before & it changed the lot name =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha Ah, from your explanation Vista Quarry and Villa Bovine are one and the same. :smiley: I guess the game changed the name when I made my restaurant and gave that a new name. At least I'm not going crazy (er). Thanks :smile:
    @Vihisha Ah, from your explanation Vista Quarry and Villa Bovine are one and the same. :smiley: I guess the game changed the name when I made my restaurant and gave that a new name. At least I'm not going crazy (er). Thanks :smile:

I'm glad we could get that all sorted out 4 ya!! The name Villa Bovine was so familiar @ a 1st glance & I was like wait...what?! LOL I
    So not...not going crazier today :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha me too and I looked around the neighbourhood several times thinking I must be going mad - and I checked all the houses already built to make sure I hadn't built in the wrong place too!

Anyway, I've moved Isobel into the right place with her new roommate, Zane Holbrook and got them both jobs. :smile:
    @Karise I'm not even close to 009 yet but I figured I'd keep you company in here so ya don't get lonely. ;)
    @Rainydayz179 that's so nice of you - thank you. :smiley:
    @Rainydayz179 that's so nice of you - thank you. :smiley:

No problem. I've read all of the house rules at one time or another and I started this one before but never finished it. How's it going? Are you excited to build the underground lair?
    @Rainydayz179 Yep, it's nice to do something different. I have a small box underground for them to live in now .. y'know in case anyone shifty is looking for them, lol - and Isobel is pregnant. :smile: Not sure what I'll do at ground level yet to disguise the entrance. Last time I built a small park - just trees and shrubs so I may do that again or I may think of something else.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top