Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PETITION : CURSOR TIMELIFE (9 signatures)

Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
We seriously need to choose the time life of our Sims. If you agree sign. :smile: I note the names below!

Have signed the petition :
1. @plopppo2
2. @charlotteprice
3. @Pancakesandwich
4. @Orchid13
5. @iheartsimsforeve
6. @PixieMnky
7. @RetinaStorm
8. @junceda
9. @JoAnne65
Lu4ERme.gif
Post edited by Jordan061102 on

Comments

• feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Time life??? do you mean in days??? we already have short medium and long, and aging on or off, and aging for the house your playing or everyone.

what else do you think we need????
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited March 2017
    Can choose the days, sorry i'm French. :joy: Like in TS3.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Yes, I agree.

In TS3 we could balance each Life Stage with individual sliders.

Plus, we don't have EPIC.
    Thank's for agree. :smile:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    Actually we can do exactly that by simply turning aging off and aging sims up when we please. That results in the same thing.
    I'd like it all automated.
    Actually we can do exactly that by simply turning aging off and aging sims up when we please. That results in the same thing.

It's not convenient, i want put for example : 7 days for children etc.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Yes, I agree.

In TS3 we could balance each Life Stage with individual sliders.

Plus, we don't have EPIC.

Yes, I do miss the individual sliders!
    As a community - a species - we will fight for our right to have independent sliders.

The petition is currently running at 33,648 in favour - and growing fast.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited March 2017
    I've already asked for this about two years ago...
    Anyway, if you want it and aren't opposed to using mods, MCCC has such a feature.
    Post edited by MDianaSims on
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    Have signed the petition :
    1. @plopppo2
    I am Legion.
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I agree with this too. Some lifestages just feel too short compared to the others.
  • PoKiTauru5PoKiTauru5 Posts: 105 Member
    MC command
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i play with aging fully off and prefer not to let my sims age and live forever and for me i find it more fun when i can keep my sims the same age and not seeing them age.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I think this is why we can age our sims when we want, with aging off we bake a cake and they blow out the candles and age up. so we can choose the right time for each individual sim.
    edited March 2017
    I think this is why we can age our sims when we want, with aging off we bake a cake and they blow out the candles and age up. so we can choose the right time for each individual sim.

I have mine on "long lifespan" because I want them to age up, just not too quick. I also want my townies to age at the same level. I don't like when the townies become elders and then ghost are everywhere, and my sims are still young!

I prefer the sliders back so I can set an age for each lifespan, but I can see where people just play with their family and age them up with a cake and wouldn't need this.

I hope it comes back, as it will be compatible with anyone's play style!

Edit: I took out don't because I do want my townies to age up with my sims. It makes more sense now? LOL
    Post edited by FairyGodMother on
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I mean we can do that already, but why not make it easier for us. Sure sign me in too :)
    21mbz47.jpg
    Well, in S3 I could use sliders and make babies 2 days, toddlers 10 days, kids 20 days, teens 30 days, YA/A 45 days, and elders 13 days.

Can we do this is S4 without mods? (not sure they have a mod for this as I don't use mods yet)

I think this is what the OP means? If not, I am not sure what I signed up for :D
    Well, in S3 I could use sliders and make babies 2 days, toddlers 10 days, kids 20 days, teens 30 days, YA/A 45 days, and elders 13 days.

Can we do this is S4 without mods? (not sure they have a mod for this as I don't use mods yet)

I think this is what the OP means? If not, I am not sure what I signed up for :D

Oh, Do you want that I remove you?
    Lu4ERme.gif

Oh, Do you want that I remove you?

If you are talking about the way it was in S3, set it individually, then I am signed!

If this is not the way you want it, then what do you want?

*confused now*
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    With the MC Command Center mod you have more customization on each life stage of your sims then game with ever give you.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Oh no not another one of these petitions please
    Why need i mod for have a good game? No I don't want, it's not normal.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Not being rude but since when did petitions actually work for the sims? There has been loads but nothing happens.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

No. No, this is not the same thing at all. I want aging to stay on and the game should keep track. Toggling on/off is tedious and takes away from time that could be spent playing. We need Sims 3 style aging.