Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @emorrill I am sorry that you were sick last night and still feeling it this morning. Hope that you feel better soon.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    @Mikezumi Scantilly clad female at the table? I'm guessing @CravenLestat would like that. :p
    Oh wow, is Darla secretly a Pole Dancer (or something?) when she's not Organ Donating? :lol:
    Eillish IS beautiful. :)
    Congrats to Finnian and Darla. <3
    Oooo, Ellish hooking up with Jensen's boy...Nice! ;)
    -Lol on Finnian and Darla's class votes. :lol:

@coco LUCKY! You went on a cruise? I need to go on one of those. ;)
    Super cute video! <3

@charlottesmom What!? Your hubby is not a Sims fan? :cry: My hubby and I used to play Sims 2 together. Both our desks were side by side and we would chat about our gameplay. :lol: Of course that kind of fun stopped once we had a kid. ;):p

@blazerntq Hey! Nice pictures. ;) Alysia is a beautiful sim. :)

Ok, time to drink more chicken broth...
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2017
    TY @king_of_simcity7 and @blazerntq Try to match my builds with the sims if they were real life.That to me is what Connor and Jareds house would look like.Connor seems like he would be out in the yard mulching and trimming stuff,Jared would be in the kitchen making crepes and truffles.

Am stuck on Laticia Rosario :# am trying to decide what type of architecture style and if she should live alone or with a male sim "Camillo Mancini from MV" or roomie her up with "Madison Bradford from HS" one is a slob (Laticia) the other is neat of course (Madison) she is the HS maid NPC.So far a Spanish Colonial is in my head.And for Ashley Alto thinking she needs a modern style house with lots of windows maybe black and white spoil her a bit with a in home sauna and hot tub and a nice car.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    My sim Alysia went to the park and the art gallery. At the park she picked some flowers and then sold them for money. She was the only sim at the art gallery.
    Screenshot-7_zps3y5yqdez.jpg
    Screenshot-8_zpsutafwzrc.jpg
    Screenshot-9_zpseccebbjg.jpg
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

I´ve got some pics of my eldest doughter´s simfamily, those were the last ones arriving to Sark, may be because in real life they live in Brasilia, but I´m so happy to have them all together in sims virtual reality... I also have my Sark new family tree

Screenshot-208_zpsnijax0cy.jpg

Screenshot-211_zpsywfmk9ho.jpg

Screenshot-209_zpst580kmvk.jpg

Screenshot-212_zpsq6t6xout.jpg

IsabelTreeTS3_zpsrsmrfxty.jpg
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
    @junceda I always think that it is cool to see others family tree. I never play a sim for very long so I never really have a family tree to share. Hope to change that habit.
    edited March 2017
    Do any of you remember Dr Ruth?? (Westheimer)
    :lol:

Well, did you all know that Sam Beckett leaped into HER!? :p

:lol:

Edit to add:
    For you NCIS: New Orleans fans:
    Ok I am done with the non sims content! :p

Oh yeah, @blazerntq Thank you <3
    One more thing...

@lanlyn and @Charlottesmom These are for you. :lol:

Jeremy_Praying.jpg

toddler_and_kitty.jpg
    @CravenLestat I not sure what you should do regarding the roommate situation. I do like your other idea regarding Ashley's new home. Can not wait to see what you come up with.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    You look like so happy with TS3. :smile: I've lost my account origin with all my games TS3, I know the pseudo and the password but I don't find the email, what should I do? :cold_sweat:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@blazerntq, You may want to keep your sim under lock and key so that @CravenLestat can't try to come and kidnap her... :# He has the habit of kidnapping innocent female Sims and making them work for him or model for him...hehehe

He is proof that he will kidnap pretty smexy Sims... :p
    @lisasc360 Why thank you,and for the record why you were typing I disposed of the tractor driver and pretended to take your sim in your avatar on a hayride.She is now making topiary sculptures for me at my mansion in Riverview.And no you cant have her back she is happy. :rage:
    This is my SS sitting on the tractor that he's talking about... ;) I use it sometimes as my avatar... :smiley:
    sELrqkHl.jpg

My next update is up and under the spoiler... :)
    So I saw Jen 003 sneaking up the stairs to one of the upper floors that I was at, so I followed her to see what she was up to.
    MmzqrRsl.jpg

She was sneaking up on Melvin Hayward to try to scare the living daylights out of him...lol
    qEaiHWyl.jpg
    kEmUiFrl.jpg
    IEUpNjtl.jpg

I didn't get a picture of Jen 003 booing the sim sitting on the couch. Jen 003 is laughing at Cassandra O'Brian, the sim that Melvin is talking to.
    vYg2bE4l.jpg

Then Jen 003 goes over to Melvin to pick him up and starts shaking him up and down. These plumbots are awfully strong to be picking up Sims to shake them... :p
    iDCMpill.jpg

Now back to me... :)
    I decided to fly back out to the wasteland. I wanted to go meet the hermit that lives on the outskirts of the wasteland, Bennett Obi. But he was out, so maybe the next time when I go to the future I will be able to meet with him... :)
    u0j164wl.jpg

Well since I have this hoverboard in my backpack, let me try to use it instead of flying while I'm out here.
    8NGJBthl.jpg

I swear that I could understand my SS when she would say whoa and uh oh while she was using the board...lol
    kF3jdQyl.jpg
    bmVt1gvl.jpg

So while I was out digging up more key fragments to assemble the ship's key, I saw some of my family out playing in the wasterland.
    From left to right is as follows: Edwin Archibilt who's the leader of the gang, Robota, JL-58 who's flying, Cassandra Chandelace, Rafael & Curtis & Grant who is my descendants.
    8ytMjKtl.jpg
    2DKlTXul.jpg

Then Shauna was out and about in the Wasteland. She's married to Rogelio who is one of my descendants.
    Aa7yyvIl.jpg

I fell off of the hoverboard once I got to the spot so that I could dig for more key fragments.
    6snIFMWl.jpg
    jx6wm7Pl.jpg

Trying to pick up a nanite but couldn't... :#
    8RqskbFl.jpg

So I go back inside of the ship and I collect out of it this time 1 llama, 1 TS4 concept art projection program chip, 1 book and a moneybag worth $2599 but I only got $2340 from it.

So I'm going back to the house that I was put in upon my arrival. So this is me getting back on the hoverboard after exiting the tram station.
    oOe6zl5l.jpg

So I get back to the community housing that I'm staying in and I noticed that I got mail in the box. So I go back out to retrieve it. It was a letter from @CravenLestat. So that means that he had received the letter that I sent him from the future... :)
    2P6wpNbl.jpg
    KKkDoLol.png

Off to get a synthesized drink from the synthesize.
    0pyFwY8l.jpg

SS: EWWWW, yuck! This stuff taste like engine grease... :s
    d3KhLVDl.jpg

Don't you love the way I pose?... <3
    7dBdr7Dl.jpg

Well I think that it's time to go back to my timeline as I have things that I need to do back at home. Like trying to figure out why some of my descendants are mean little brats.
    rTSvUuql.jpg

SS: ughhhh, there I go again felling off of the hoverboard... :#
    WRiG7rQl.jpg

SS talking to herself: Okay Lisa, just step inside of the portal so that I can go home.
    UAWekael.jpg

SS looking around: I just hope that no one saw me coming through this portal or they would think that I'm crazy.
    eHkuaujl.jpg

SS thinking to herself: Of course it's still raining here. Oh well, let me jump in the water puddle.
    63kuUONl.jpg
    KNoOy1al.jpg

Okay, enough of that since it's thundering. And when it's thundering, there's lightning not too far off.
    So let hang up my pictures and paintings the I did while I was in the future.

A greeting card that I took at the City Hall.
    H91mY5fl.jpg

Next is the painting of the still-life that I did of a plumbot.
    m59uvr6l.jpg

Now let display the 3 llamas that I got off of the ship.
    dxB9qt4l.jpg

I was on my way to the store to buy some lotto tickets and I saw Norman Joy coming out of the store as I was entering in to it. Norman waved at me as I was passing by him.
    z55LSVkl.jpg

So when I left the store, Norman was waiting outside to talk to me.
    AfeSWISl.jpg

Norman: Hello Lisa. How are you doing today?
    SS: Hello Norman. I'm doing just fine. How are you doing?
    Norman: I'm doing just fine now that I ran into you. That dress looks good on you. Where you did get it from?
    SS: I'm glad that you're doing fine today. And thank you about the dress. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you where I got it from.
    Norman: Oh why not? Do you think that I would think that you were crazy or something? You know you can tell me anything.
    SS: Well okay but you still might think that I'm crazy and would want me locked up and the key thrown away for what I'm about to say.
    Norman: Trust me Lisa, I wouldn't do anything like that. I've seen a lot of strange things around this town, so I wouldn't think of you as crazy or insane. So tell me.
    SS: Okay, here goes nothing. Well when I first moved into my house, this strange contraption showed up in my front yard, so I ignored it for the time being until I kept getting abducted by aliens.
    Norman: Go on.
    SS: On one of my abductions, I was sent to this planet called Lunar Lakes where I had also got abducted on one of the 2 nights that I was there and then I got sent back home to my own house here on the third day of my trip. So I decided to inspect the strange contraption in the front yard and this strange light comes on and this strange guy jumps out of the light. He then tells me his name which is Emit Relevart. He says that he's from the future and then gives this book called the Almanac of Time and then asked me to find 5 power cells so that he can fix the time portal. Once I collected the cells and gave them to him, he fixed his time portal and left. But before he left, he invited me to visit the future but I've held off as I thought that this might be a trick put on by the aliens until I got abducted yet again. I wanted to see why the aliens kept asking me about the portal and what I knew about the future but I kept telling them that I knew nothing. So, now tell me that I am strange and not this never happened and that is was all just in my imagination.
    Norman: No I will not tell you that you are crazy and that this was all in your imagination as it is all true.
    SS: What do you mean that this is all true. Is this something that has happened to others before?
    Norman: That's what I'm telling you, that this is all real and not in your imagination. The abductions have been going on for years and years, even when I was a lad just knee high to my mamma and it continues to happen from time to time. I too have been to the future and back on many occasions. So that's where you got your dress from, isn't it?
    SS: Yes it is.
    Norman: Well it looks good on you as it suits you well. What other things did you bring back with you?
    SS: I've brought back 2 holo-disc sprites, 3 llama statues, a jet pack, hoverboard, a couple of plumbot chips, about 6 crystal plants to plant later, some tomatoes and melons.
    Norman: Yup, I've brought some of those things back with me on my many trips to the future.
    aSYNXRil.jpg

So after Norman and I chatted for a bit more, I left to go to the local Bistro for some good food and decided to eat outside.
    jKCmEVNl.jpg

So after I was done eating, Donny gives me a call.
    SS: Hello, this is Lisa.
    Donny: Hello Lisa, this is Donny. Do you have time to talk?
    SS: I sure do. I'm just outside of the bistro getting me a late dinner.
    MwOmhvUl.jpg

SS: Yes, I love to read a lot when I get a chance.
    mAV3Kjkl.jpg

So after my SS gets off of the phone with Donny, I catch her doing this. I have no clue why she did this.
    BmMgo0Cl.jpg
    4iA0F7Pl.jpg

So I go off to the central park in the square and spot one of those weather stones like I saw when I was away at the university.
    gnuBLU1l.jpg

I saw a light in the sky and followed where it was at and spotted a unicorn at the little park up from where I live.
    dFZQJh0l.jpg

Now it's back to explore the catacombs. I've heard that I can find a genie lamp in there but I haven't yet came across one but it doesn't hurt to keep checking back. So I saw Mary Lu Broke and Hank Ferdinand floating out and about of their graves.
    ut3hY1Tl.jpg

Then Hope Carpenter comes running into the graveyard. I guess she wanted to visit with someone's grave.
    sbl2JHjl.jpg

Then Zelda Hamersnud and Tamantha Dearborn decided to come out and play for the night.
    QwRvgQrl.jpg

@lisasc360 One thing real quick...
    lisasc360 wrote: »

qEaiHWyl.jpg

^^That's SO not a good pattern on those undies! :lol:
  • Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    Day 106

Noah's been busy with, his skill building and has 1 skill in the toddler skills.

Here's Noah playing at the dollhouse in the nursery, tiny tyke ^^
    24dlwd0.png
    Spotted Phoebe speaking with Morgan so took a picture aswell
    2ivbofc.png

Eloise received a call from her younger sister to hang out at her house.
    Vampire Training Session, Eliana was working out in her gym.

One of Eloise's wants is to buy an observatory so I will do that for her when she gets home.

I did a makeover on Oliver and Helios in cas.

Helios
    344duv5.png
    Dark Form
    n69qmx.png

Oliver
    2iw7omh.png
    Dark Form
    2eajkwj.png

A mother and son picture ^^
    2rg0y8m.png

Got some more potty training in before Noah got too tired

Bedtime Story time
    e6oolc.png
    bgqjpj.png
    2ajcj2b.png

Because Sarah completed her aspiration, she unlocked some new interactions such as the piper tab. Noah was feeling pretty hungry so I had Eloise get him some food.

I absolutely love the organ that was part of the vampire game pack, got Sarah to play it as she hadn't played it since she was a teen.
    2ry2bk8.png

Sarah asked Stuart if she could drink from him, he said yes and was feeling pretty drained after it. Managed to get him something to eat but passed out before I could get him to bed, poor Stuart passed out on the kitchen floor :tired_face:
    65bzvo.png

On the plus side though, I brought Eloise's observatory.

Storytime~ Father and Son
    vsc1ap.png

Skill Building

Brought Noah some blocks and a wabbit tablet to help him with the rest of his skills to max. While he was doing that his aunt and mum were in conversation.
    2j4axb9.png

Sarah had twin girls

Riona

2j2aglt.png

Rune
    2emms07.png

The girls together, changed a lot trait to Bracing breezes
    kaqqzp.png

Luna payed a visit, giving her a chance to meet her grandchildren :smiley: Grandmother Luna stepped in to calm a crying Riona, best grandmother award goes to her. Rune on the other hand was fast asleep ^^ followed by Riona
    255qq6t.png

Eloise watching Simder, she got pretty emotional, Luna and Stuart got to catch up aswell during her visit.
    2hoz3ev.png

Rune's turn, dad stepped in this time followed by Riona, Luna once again stepped in to make sure the twins were settled and called it a day, leaving her son in capable hands with the twins. The romance festival was in town and I decided to send Eloise to start finding a potential suitor herself <3

A whole bunch of simmies :smiley:
    2qvr15h.jpg

I saw a bunch of suitors for Eloise, both male and female, while waiting for it to get a bit more darker, Eloise chilled out at Planet Honey Pop. What is your favourite karaoke song, mine is for your love and hotter than sin

No luck on the suitors, she did manage to catch up with her brother though

Thule's paintings
    de07dd.png
    Eloise at the festival
    23ur5zc.png

Festival coming to an end
    13ypap4.png

To call it a night, Eloise did one final song after repairing the karaoke bar.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    You look like so happy with TS3. :smile: I've lost my account origin with all my games TS3, I know the pseudo and the password but I don't find the email, what should I do? :cold_sweat:

Talk to customer support.
    @lisasc360 I think that I want to kidnap CravenLestats simself. My sim and his simself would make a wonderful little sim baby together. Also I enjoy your pictures from the future. I still have not really played with the future in my games.
    @Littledreamer1994 Enjoyed your pictures. You make the Sims4 look fun. I have not played it much. My youngest son kind of took over the game.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Coco Ahhh! Sealion! I love them so much. glad you had fun :smiley:

@Mikezumi Happy birthday Eilish!
    :joy: That organ donating outfit. I suppose first impressions are important. And who would want an organ from someone who dresses badly? Ugh :lol:
    Congratulations to Darla and Finnian.
    Ugh. Is it wrong I though Cluade was an elder at first glance?
    Finnian is going to have to save the world from darla :worried:

@Ilikethesims30 Great update

@Junceda Great update

@OriginalMara Copper and Fortune? What about... Nashira for a name? "Bringer of good fortune" It is a star. It's what I thought about when I saw Fortune's name.
    Although it may be a bit off from what you're looking for.

@Blazerntq Alysia is pretty :smile:
    I send my sims to pick flowers all the time, I usually get more money from them then my sims do all week.

@CravenLestat Bdrm and Bthrm? I feel like there might be better ways to shorten those... although this is a silly thing to be concerned about.
    Never the less, Great update the house looks good. I like the pool area

@Emorrill Aww :frowning: sorry you are not feeling well.

@Everyone Great updates. I'm sure I missed some people. I have to pack :disappointed:
    Post edited by Zinniavanilla on
    unknown.png
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    @blazerntq,
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @lisasc360 I think that I want to kidnap CravenLestats simself. My sim and his simself would make a wonderful little sim baby together. Also I enjoy your pictures from the future. I still have not really played with the future in my games.
    hehehe, I added his SS to my game to see what he gets up to in my game. His SS called my SS to invite her on a date. So she goes to where he told he to go to and she ends up in the junkyard. Who takes a date to a junkyard?... :s I'm not sure yet if I want my SS to hook up with his SS for a little while as I'm not sure yet if I want her to be a little vixen in the game yet... o:)

• mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Werewolf Challenge day 31

Starting Simoleons $2842
    Skills:
    Sakura Painting level 7, Cooking level 5, Writing level 4
    Stephen Handiness level 7, Guitar level 5, Artisan level 3, Gambling 1

Because of the cute pics that others have posted of their toddlers in the highchair, I broke down and got one for Samuel.

33247441560_7f1c8193b0_c.jpg

I had also heard that the walker can give toddlers handiness points if they play with it. So Sam gets to spend the morning there. @Charlottesmom I used your fox pattern to get the eyes on the walker.

33247435920_7b53b11163_c.jpg

Sakura starts a new Sci-fi novel. It's inspired by her recent 'adventure' and is called "The Alien Chronicles".

33247430580_c46cc5b8f1_c.jpg

Stephen gets a call fom the local jail. The locks on their cells are starting to malfunction and the warden wants Stephen to fix them. He agrees and gets $800 for his trouble.

33247423990_6ee19c6c33_c.jpg

When Stephen returns home he cuts the gems and smelts the ore that he had found the previous few days.

33474513742_d969b109df_c.jpg

Sakura spends some quality time with her son. I tried to get some close up pics and because of the angle/location of the shots Sam disappeared. Fortunately he did show up again right away.

33631078865_682fed1a04_c.jpg

32817289443_33fedf03ae_c.jpg

Stephen and Sakura don't spend much time at the TV. Most of the time they just watch it. This time Stephen decided to try out the video game system they had bought to help entertain guests at parties.

33631070135_86b4d51db6_c.jpg

Here's a cute pic of Sam playing in his toybox.

32817278853_afa2a398be_c.jpg

Sakura finishes the small painting she had started. It's another brilliant one and is worth $80.

32817275953_94e7aafb89_c.jpg

I send Stephen over to the Consignment store so he can place the metals and gems he has on consignment.

32817271663_55d2c69dc0_c.jpg

While there he runs into Hunter Cotteneye. After talking for a bit they decide to play fight.

32817269863_7e5d4e8dd0_c.jpg

33474480002_9e217f90c4_c.jpg

Stephen wins.

33474475002_2e6f5965c1_c.jpg

He then show Hunter how beautiful and powerful his teeth are.

33501964251_3d67eb7f9d_c.jpg

Hunter "I think you chipped my tooth"

32788339894_3cf8720991_c.jpg

Next Stephen and Hunter go on a group hunt.........

32788336134_b9c44b9345_c.jpg

Actually Stephen hunts while Hunter reads a book.

33501939271_b8b15175c4_c.jpg

Hunting stats
    Septarian Nodule, Soulpeace, Iron, Japanese Beetle, Titanium

When I check on the house Sam is watching Sakura play a video game.

32788332234_715437601e_c.jpg

Just because he is so freaking CUTE!!!!!

32788326884_651e5f50e1_c.jpg

Sakura pays their latest round of bills for $329.

32788322214_8c0e29a4f4_c.jpg

Since I forgot to get a picture of them sleeping I leave you with a werewolf playing the Guitar.

32788319394_b9b65e4064_c.jpg

ending stats:
    Ending Simoleons $2928
    Skills:
    Sakura Painting level 7, Cooking level 5,Writing level 5
    Stephen Handiness level 7, Guitar level 5, Artisan level 3, Gambling 1
    Consignment items sold $4
    Successful Cursed bites Sakura 1 Stephen 2
    Money made by writing (Sakura)- $28
    Objects found during Pack Hunt (Stephen) $5166 /$40,000
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    edited March 2017
    Here my sims and her little girl Jeannie like her mom is vampire [img][/img]Screenshot-38_zpsc6nhoovw.jpg
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    edited March 2017
    After his first Big Show Venue performance, Jonathan was very close to becoming a level eight magician. This show at the coffeehouse gave him the additional experience he needed and he is now level eight!

2d3ofr.jpg

Overnight I spent that day's earnings on furnishing the second VIP room for the resort. The two rooms have mostly the same furniture, but in different colours.
    2eebuk5.jpg

I also employed additional employees for the graveyard shift and set all the buffet tables' quality to "high". In the morning the resort had four and a half-star reviews. Almost there!

When Jonathan woke up, he immediately tested a new trick he gained with his promotion: Watery Escape. (This is a dangerous trick, but he has a deathflower in his inventory!)
    2lkxt37.jpg

Although no one is watching him, he makes a "Farewell, my friends!" gesture.
    2rersp0.jpg

1zabns.jpg

ffbqtc.jpg

25re26r.jpg

dnbwur.jpg

oqej3s.jpg

The water goes away, but all that's left of Jonathan is his plumbob.
    28swm6c.jpg

But who is this figure appearing in a cloud of mist?
    2qwmpp5.jpg

Yay, it's Jonathan!
    1zdlr2q.jpg

Anitra tries out another pattern by @CravenLestat .
    2rngbj8.jpg

Afterwards, Jonathan, Jerry and Anitra carve some pumpkins...
    2wgx1fs.jpg

... and Jonathan demonstrates his other new trick: levitation!
    2lo5aw0.jpg

Another night comes, and I make further changes to the resort. The upstairs dining area (with the kids and dessert buffets) gets this cc buffet table that the resort doesn't actually need, but I love it because it looks beautiful. I realised from the screenshot that I haven't assembled it correctly, though, or even located all the parts in buy mode! This is what it's supposed to look like.
    2wf7ayg.jpg

The downstairs dining area has five other buffets, and it's decorated with relics and photographs from Al Simhara.
    il96dt.jpg

I also bought a fourth exercise machine and a second firewalking pit. The next time I open the game I will see if the reviews will improve in the morning!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    :#@palmarrow I thought Jonathan was going to die,you had me there, :( you and Emorrill both with that buildup of misfortune then Bammm!!! Happy Ending.

@mycami21 Invisible kids :o maybe he used that opportunity to get a cookie from the jar.He is going to grow up and join the X-Men
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1331

@Zinniavanilla I have had side saves that have turned into long-time saves too. It sounds like you really got into that one :) I don't take a lot of pics but even on side saves, I take at least a few because I like to have memories of my sim families. It's a pity you didn't get any pics of Cholla and Shiva and their family :(
    I know there are llama jokes but I must be so used to them I no longer see them ;)

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I don't know if blended baby food can go in the fridge - my sim toddlers get bottles ;)
    Your sims roll those wishes to meet new people because they know that there are service sims lurking even if you aren't showing pics of them ;) They're not fussy about who they talk to :p
    With wishes, unless they are really big - Cliff and Jordan both have a wish to be worth 1 million and it's for 12,000 LTR points - get cancelled because I know I can grant a constant stream of small wishes worth way more in the end. I never keep "see X graduate" because it's only worth 1,000 and it takes forever for the kid to get to that stage!
    That could have been awkward with only 2 double beds! Although sims care about what bed they sleep in, they don't care where they woohoo and you could find woohooing overlapping with bed times and have lots of foot stomping :p
    The new bedroom looks good :)
    Nice seeing your boys sparring :) Although I don't much care for the travel aspect of WA, I really do love the martial arts and the nectar making.
    Good boy, Steven!

@Charlottesmom Woohoo! You got the sauna working :)
    I am sure your "victims" didn't mind at all ;)
    Giggles and Goofbutt ... LMAO
    You've made them look cute, although they are super sinister in my eyes!
    Pics of males playing with ducks in tubs is never unwelcome ;)
    Loved seeing Connor and Sparkles and the bath pics <3

@king_of_simcity7 That Gary is a bit of a player! Still, Anna did get what she deserved since she fell for him despite him being her BF's ex.

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comment :)

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile: I will have some different pictures tomorrow. I am at work tonight and taking a break from the forums as yesterday things got out of hand in one thread :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Page 1331

@Zinniavanilla I have had side saves that have turned into long-time saves too. It sounds like you really got into that one :) I don't take a lot of pics but even on side saves, I take at least a few because I like to have memories of my sim families. It's a pity you didn't get any pics of Cholla and Shiva and their family :(
    I know there are llama jokes but I must be so used to them I no longer see them ;)

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I don't know if blended baby food can go in the fridge - my sim toddlers get bottles ;)
    Your sims roll those wishes to meet new people because they know that there are service sims lurking even if you aren't showing pics of them ;) They're not fussy about who they talk to :p
    With wishes, unless they are really big - Cliff and Jordan both have a wish to be worth 1 million and it's for 12,000 LTR points - get cancelled because I know I can grant a constant stream of small wishes worth way more in the end. I never keep "see X graduate" because it's only worth 1,000 and it takes forever for the kid to get to that stage!
    That could have been awkward with only 2 double beds! Although sims care about what bed they sleep in, they don't care where they woohoo and you could find woohooing overlapping with bed times and have lots of foot stomping :p
    The new bedroom looks good :)
    Nice seeing your boys sparring :) Although I don't much care for the travel aspect of WA, I really do love the martial arts and the nectar making.
    Good boy, Steven!

@Charlottesmom Woohoo! You got the sauna working :)
    I am sure your "victims" didn't mind at all ;)
    Giggles and Goofbutt ... LMAO
    You've made them look cute, although they are super sinister in my eyes!
    Pics of males playing with ducks in tubs is never unwelcome ;)
    Loved seeing Connor and Sparkles and the bath pics <3

@king_of_simcity7 That Gary is a bit of a player! Still, Anna did get what she deserved since she fell for him despite him being her BF's ex.

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comment :)

I have a few pictures. Nothing very memorable though. I like to have pictures of each sim on their life stages.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top