Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Catarina continued her international quest for love--and multiple boyfriends--this week. Her next stop was in Shang Simla. Before visiting, Catarina searched for potential suitors online. It started off being a rather fruitless search until she met Liang Yat Sen. They chatted for a few Sim days. Then she went to Emperor Plaza to meet him.

tFE5S9k.jpg She loved his great sense of humor.

He watched her as she joined a hot dog eating contest.

4FbspfW.jpg

He taught her Martial Arts....

kGLK0cL.jpg

TO2lgOA.jpg Cat wasn't exactly a natural at first, but she eventually got to level 1.

8gL1jBB.jpg

Liang and Cat started talking about their lives and families. They had little in common, but she enjoyed his stories anyway and vice versa. She felt a sudden desire to kiss him.

eBK7Kn3.jpg

aT2YjZw.jpg

He was busy working the next day, so she explored the city on her own.

1Cu8VPQ.jpg

ws7Gtr2.jpg

o6smF9V.jpg

MHmpFEo.jpg

But he did make the time to chat online. The conversation went from innocent to naughty rather quickly. :wink:

c7Z0IpX.jpg

While she likes Liang a lot, she couldn't stop herself from thinking about Pepe. Despite the fact that he broke her heart....

She wrote him a love letter after logging off with Liang.

h5uCo6N.jpg

Her adventure with Liang was memorable, but she had to leave. Where should Catarina go next?

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Mikezumi I think that look would work if she was in the modelling career, except she needs shoes. :open_mouth: Congrats on Eilish birthday and she is indeed gorgeous. Oh, Jenson's son is in the plan for her. Cool. He is very cute. Jenson is watching that hug like he is not quite ready for his boy to be interested in girls. :) Congrats on the graduations. I guess they will move out soon?

@Emo-usagi2187 Sorry your game is getting glitchy, but glad you could save.

@coco Wow...that is an awesome video. It looks like they were as curious about you as you about them. What fun! Glad you had a great time with your family.

@ilikethesims30 I enjoyed your update. Great story with Catarina searching for love.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    My bf got into an argument xD cause he said this was
    sims 4
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/262045619705741312/295012394793697280/7f7d9ba9-4830-4d6b-84d5-9a5ec06cad58_1.da3b771aaf2d2ad8054c2b7d5d4a9137.jpg

and this was sims 3
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/262045619705741312/295012438406070274/20141121122529936.jpg
    then said they look like the same game.i was shook to the max.

then he said sims 4 looked more realistic

I still don't know if he was serious

@MemoriiValentine , I hope he was yanking your chain because those were both Sims 4, my husband would say something like that just to peeve me, he's not a Sims fan at all. :/
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    My husband played the Sims once. It was the Sims 3 and it was close to the time that it was first released. He started up the game and played around with remodeling a home lot. The remodel that he did looked awesome. When he finished he shut the game down and then never touched it again. I always kept hope that he would just get interested in the game but he never did. Thought it would be a fun thing that the two of us did together.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Nice pictures and cool paintings :smile:

@coco Welcome back :smiley: I am glad that you enjoyed your cruise :smile:

@ilikethesims30 Nice pictures of Catarina :smile:

@blazerntq It is a shame that your husband never got into The Sims as if he had done he might have never lost interest :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

Hi guys! loving all your updates, great pics and stories every one!

Some pics of the Honey Moon

Screenshot-198_zpsw5sxx5cx.jpg

Screenshot-197_zpstd5niquq.jpg

Screenshot-196_zps3qmphttk.jpg

Screenshot-201_zpsz3cfmzo5.jpg

And the moment they come back home "mamma" is prompting them to have a baby... OMG give us sometime to enjoy our new life!

Screenshot-202_zpsllm8xt2g.jpg

At this point I realized that my simself was getting too old, aproching the moment of passing out... and I am not prepared NOT AT ALL!

So I turned the clock backwards and rearranged things to come back to just a couple of years from the actual moment, I brought all my kid´s simfamilies to Sark, now my youngest has just have her first child (this time it is a boy) and we all have a new chance to live our lives and see what happens... (that´s the magic of sims)

Here some pics of my second doughter´s simfamily

Screenshot-206_zpsfuhp4q1a.jpg

Screenshot-207_zpsogjy78rw.jpg

Screenshot-205_zpssgnfydbe.jpg

Screenshot-204_zpseucqpbwp.jpg
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 My husband is the one to thank for introducing me to the Sims in the first place. We were at Target one day when he picked up the game box and told me that he thought that I would really enjoy the game. It was my first PC game ever. I was nervous but once I started it up I fell in love. To this day since I am not very good with computers he is the once that helps me with all of my Sims computer needs. Such a wonderful husband that I have.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @krabby_pattiess -You're not the only one who had a hard drive get too full.Mine is getting overloaded as well.
    @Karritz -It sounds like you're also having some computer trouble.Yoy might need to get that malfunctioning computer to a repair shop to see if anything could be done to get it working again.I'm lucky mine will be easier to fix.
    @Charlottesmom -My Sandi was always sneaking into my bath if she was in there while I was in the tub.I just filled a tub if she needed a bath and she'd go in on her own.Misti was like that with bathing and Katy would also be willing to take a bath.
    I would have to start commenting at page 1325 if I commented on every update since then.I fell so far behind because my internet was misbehaving a few times in the last few days and I could't get online even when it was behaving itself because I was working on preparing to clean up my overfilled hard drive on my computer.I had to find over 100$ to spend on storage for my files I'm removing so I don't actually lose them.
    @everybody -I've enjoyed reading comments and seeing the updates here when I could take a look until the browser starts to freeze.Thanks for the comments.
    Here's my file clean up in progress.I started working on this because my internal hard drive was getting too full again.I spent my entire hairstylist budget on the new external hard drive so I could get my computer cleaned up.
    33454505492_22b3b62b1f_c.jpg
    I've still got a few more big files to compress before moving them over to the new hard drive.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @junceda Nice pictures from the honeymoon :smile:

@blazerntq I sometimes wish that I knew someone who was good computers so I could have someone to help me if I needed it

@TadOlson I hope your file clear up goes ok :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Bosselady11711Bosselady11711 Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2017
    xxxxx
    @Bosselady11711 is on twitter. Follow today!
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 My husband does not know a whole lot but he knows more than me. So I am lucky in that way. I do know some people that know more but I am afraid to ask others due to wounding my husbands pride. Lol
  • Options
    I am having so much fun playing and taking pictures. Not posting any pictures yet due to needing my husbands help. Posting pictures using photobucket is kinda a new thing for me and I am a slow learner.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2017
    blazerntq wrote: »
    I am having so much fun playing and taking pictures. Not posting any pictures yet due to needing my husbands help. Posting pictures using photobucket is kinda a new thing for me and I am a slow learner.

After you hit upload you just click on pictures in your library and

this_zpsg4l2imww.jpg

Uploading is easy as choosing your pic hitting upload.Screenies are located in Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Screenshots

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Thanks! You want to see my pictures dont you? :)
  • Options
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @CravenLestat Thanks! You want to see my pictures dont you? :)

Nope not at all I hate sims 3 :rage:

:smirk:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited March 2017
    No pics but random updates nevertheless lol.

Lucky learned the aggressive trait, ugh. His mother Cinder has it too. I've tried removing it with the lifetime reward, multiple times, but she keeps relearning it. Not gonna bother changing Lucky right now lol.

And after some shower Whoo-hoo, Connor emerged with those silly dreadlocks again! (I posted a pic waaaaaaay back in this thread the first time).

Also, for some lolz, Fortune, and even Copper recently, have been thinking about twins. And I'm like honey, you're a horse, it won't let you have twins! :lol:
    I have her pregnancy paused right now, so it'll seem like it's taking the normal length for a horse. :) Come winter (it's summer now) their new little foal will arrive.
    Any thoughts on a name? :) With Copper and Fortune as parents, there are lots of cool possibilities.

That's also about the time Connor will age up to adult. :o
    (Awhile back I tweaked both his and Penelope's lifespans so that they were more in the middle of YA instead of right at the beginning). Penelope will age up a couple seasons later I think... I forget how much younger she is.

Benni Hennessey aged to YA the other day too, and I took her to CAS to make sure she didn't get some weird clothes. (She did!) And fixed her up. Will grab some pics later.

Penelope wrote another comic book, because I realized my family funds were getting low. Esp. with horse boarding bills being about 1000 Simoleons every week! She had been writing mysteries, but when I was playing around with skill leveling and such I had lowered her writing skill and she has to work up to mysteries again.

Hope to send Connor to university soon, but it takes so long for worlds to load so I've been holding off haha.

EDIT:
    Oh, and Jazlyn Parrot just had Booker Singleton's (her ex-boyfriend) baby. Her name is Jackie.
    Post edited by OriginalMara on
  • Options
    Thanks ever so much for CravenLestat's help meet my new sim Alysia Kove. She just moved to Sunlit Tides to start work as a professional author. Her traits are perfectionist, bookworm, hopeless romantic, artistic, and computer whiz. Favorite music is Indie, food is fish and chips, and color is white.
    Screenshot_zps18jqtdqz.jpg
    Screenshot-2_zpswgdxnepq.jpg
    Screenshot-3_zpseclnicxa.jpg
    Screenshot-4_zpsef4baxvq.jpg
    Screenshot-5_zpsjocjocju.jpg
    Screenshot-6_zpsn8tplk0c.jpg

• Options
    @blazerntq :o Ohhh pretty :o a freckled green eyed redhead.Plus you always had amazing graphics can see every detail on her lace top.I love the hairstyle choice is one of my faves plus choosing white on her makes her skin look darker.Good traits too she will surely find sim romance unless the townies are blind.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I really hope that she finds romance. My hopes for her are to live in a big house and have at least one child.
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @Charlottesmom I hope so too xD I just thought it was funny how mad I got so I had to share
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @charlottesmom Here is my fourth house I made yesterday,it will be Connor Frio,Naima Hakim,Jared Frio,Annabelle Oinkslopes house.It is a 3 Bdrm 2 Bthrm with a swimming pool.Still have to do the interior and a few landscaping finishes.Trying to keep a folder of who goes where and what house for my town rebuild.Plus am almost finished my Hoo*ers.

Screenshot-868_zpsicn2r3xa.jpg

Around the corner is a barbecue area and picnic table really cute and also the back door

Screenshot-869_zpsobm0yzlw.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @blazerntq Nice pictures of Alysia :smile:

@CravenLestat Nice pictures of the house :smiley: Also looking forward to see the 'Hoo'ers' what ever that is :wink:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Nice house! Looks really good.

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0L327qartAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0L327qartA
    Still sims related.

Okay. So if Like is wanting to beat someone with a twizzler, and Awesome is wanting to kiss someone through their screen, then what is insightful?

Ugh, I am tired. Sorry about this random post.

@Zinniavanilla Girl you crack me up! :lol: LOVED this post!

Insightful? Hmm....perhaps it means: "You are so knowledgeable about the Sims that I feel like an idiot!" (Even though I've been playing it for as long as you have...) :p

:lol:

So, it turns out I DID throw up last night. 3 times. :cry: Playing Sims did not distract me enough.
    I think it was food poisoning. :pensive:
    Now this morning I am sipping chicken broth, still feeling dizzy, hoping I can hold something more sustainable down.

Sorry for oversharing...
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top