Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway. Bowling Night (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Bowling Ally Name: Thunder Bowl

Bowling Team Name: Bi-Polar Llamas

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    PeytonPeyton Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like to enter: My name Is Peyton_W
    Thanks For Being So Generous!
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    edited March 2017
    Thank you for doing this giveaway - so kind of you! I have entered the other giveaway too, I hope that's okay (noticed they finish within an hour of each other).

A lot of my child sims are about to turn into teens so I think it will be a teen hangout used for friends and potential dates! Also another activity to add to family weekend outings! I think a birthday party at the bowling alley will also be fun, I remember going to a few of those as a child. I can definitely see myself using the CAS items a lot as well - love the new hair. :smile: Good luck everyone.

ETA: forgot a bowling team name: Hit or Miss.
    Post edited by hannaaj22 on
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited March 2017
    The Alley Name: Bowllywood -*facepunched*
    Team Name: Bowligraphy/ic/ite - sorry if the name is too lame :(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Hmmm....The Freezer Pinnies? (omg that was terrible I know I am sorry for all the damage I've done but I am keeping it for the laughs....or cringe)
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    I plan on making a Brooklynn inspired apartment with a bowling, in the spice market. The building would have lots of brick and neon lights.

And also a nama suggestion:
    The Neon Ball
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    I am entering again in the new category, thanks. In one save bowling will be a regular family outing, dad is athletic and hopefully this counts as a way to keep him from getting tense. In another save I have an aspiring teenage casanova and the bowling alley will be another place for him to meet girls, if the teen hangout trait gets fixed.
  • Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    I'd name mine... Pin n' curls (girls team haha). No I'm not creative. x.x

For what I'd do with my pack... I'd love family bowling nights, but I'll probably actually make it a teen hangout. Because Arcades.

Thanks for doing this!
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options
    simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm awful at naming things, so I'll use your other category to enter instead. I intend to make a bowling alley for my rebel oriented club, which will feature bowling in the approved club activities panel. The retro vibe the pack offers will jive well with the 50s styling my club will be sporting. Essentially think of Grease 2 as my primary inspriation with a dash of West Side Story mixed in. This club will also host some of the most well known criminals around town. I'll use the infamous perk to make the addition of criminals in my club feel more real.

I'll most likely place the alley in the Spice District in San Myshuno as I feel it would be best placed there. The surrounding area will benefit from the lot considering there isn't much to do in that neighborhood. The overall atmosphere for the bowling alley will be welcoming, but also include that dark crime syndicate tone I'm looking for. The club room will most likely feature a few unlockable items from the criminal career, as well as a boxing area.
  • Options
    DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    edited March 2017
    Thank you for doing this. I would like to enter with BedRocks for a bowling alley and possible team names being the Flinestone Flunkies or the Rubble Rumblers. There used to actually be a bowling alley where I lived called BedRocks.

In the other category I would use the bowling alley for mostly kids and teens to hangout, family nights, or just generally for my sims to socialize with friends.

PS congrats to the winner!
  • Options
    KittensMeow10KittensMeow10 Posts: 161 Member
    I don't have the time to read through all the other replies so I'm sorry if people have already said these answers!

Bowling Alley Names
    Right up my Alley
    That's how I Roll
    Clean Sweeps
    Rock n' Bowl

Bowling Team Names
    Talent to Spare
    That's how I Bowl
    Bowling Babes

What I Would do with the Pack
    I'd probably use it for family game nights and date nights, possibly club gatherings too.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm not too good it is actually just really random.
    Grilled Cheese Lanes (see I told you, I have no idea)
    Team: The Champ-Pins

Erm. That's it for now.

I just made this hipster sim, and I think it would be PERFECT for a hipster hangout. I could totally see bowling come back in style. Everything retro is, after all. I would also use it for my legacy house, if I ever get around to completing a legacy. But yeah, bowling is so cool, even though I'm 100% awful.
    Post edited by gummybear0724 on
  • Options
    RedfooteRedfoote Posts: 40 Member
    The Lucky Strikers win at Turkey Pins - Lanes and Brews bowling alley, juice bar, and teen hangout.
  • Options
    AmbereenAmbereen Posts: 56 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway!

Category One: Hmmm. I didn't read any before me, so apologies if it's similar to anyone else.
    Team Name - The Alley Cats
    Venue Name - Lickity Splits

Category Two: Teen hangout I think! Nice little place to sit back and have some pizza and things.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm going for Rockabilly themes or retro for mine. I don't play with a lot of kids but there will be adults, young adults and teens. I might let in children but right now my sims don't have any.
    Hellcat's Highways if that isn't plummed out as a Bowling Alley Name next choice would be Powerhouse Slams. For the Team Names the Rockin' Rollers or the Pink Stripes (womens team). I just love the style of the pack and can't wait.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Don't count this as an entry, cause I want others to have a better chance of winning. But I wanted to post a bowling team name, nonetheless, cause I thought it up and it amused me: "Three Strikes and You're In."
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    jhilton0907jhilton0907 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm not really good when it comes to names, but here are a few:

Bowling Alley names

Luxury Lanes
    Star Zone
    Strike Zone
    Hollow Lane (For Vampires)

Bowling Team names:

Lucky Spares
    Bowler Strikes
    Vamp Strikers (Could be for a Vampire team)

That is all I could think of. Hopefully these are good and good luck to who ever wins this.
  • Options
    AdonsiaAdonsia Posts: 47 Member
    Since you mentioned sharing a bowling experience for the second entry, I thought I would share my very first experience at bowling.

I was ten years old when I placed my hands on a bowling ball. My mom, older sister, and I went with my mom's friend and her son to the local bowling alley. I distinctly remember wearing a pair of jeans which snapped up the front. You can possibly imagine what would happen.

I would walk to the foul line and use the granny style throw. The snaps on my jeans would well, unsnap. I'd stand there and watch the ball go slowly down the lane while I snapped my jeans back up. Being too young to become embarrassed, I'd simply skip back to my seat, pleased if I struck at least one pin. It was definitely a fun and memorable night. :)

Thank you for the additional category entry, simgirl.
    I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.
  • Options
    costa09costa09 Posts: 52 Member
    Thanks for your giveawy. Please count me in.

Bowling Alley name: Bowling Forever

Bowling Team name: The Best Bowlers
  • Options
    Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    hmm count me in, sounds fun ^^

My plans when I get the pack is nightly family get togethers. Maybe I will build a teen hangout for most of my teens, I plan on even making an exclusive club for bowling fanatics. I haven't thought of names for a bowling alley, maybe I will name it after my favourite place to bowl.

Team Names
    All Balls no Glory
    Diamond Club
    Strike Out!~
    Velocity Strikers
    Ladies in Pink
    Lazy Ladies

Best of luck to everyone in the giveaway ^^
  • Options
    GuiFreitasGGuiFreitasG Posts: 18 New Member
    Yay! Well,i'm loving the pack already from the trailer. I'm currently working on the layout of my own bowling bar,called "Llhama Launch"...yea,i know,i'm not that creative. I'm planning to do a club with the family i'm playing with,so they can have family sundays with all the fun bowling provides. The name of the club will be "Fantyna Strikers",because the surname of the family is Fantyna. Yea,again,i'm not creative. I find it funny that i'm more hyped to bowl in sims than in real life...i suck at it. Pretty much everytime i go bowling is at someone's birthday,at night,so i find the SP's name to be fitting. But that's all...good luck to everyone and thanks for doing the giveaway!
  • Options
    ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    if i got it i would make aa family thing to go every Friday. Of course I'll be going on dates there.
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Well, the first thing I´m going to do with this SP is playing with my legacy family my teen heir is almost near her birthday and she has a crush on a young adult sim. She met him at a karaoke night with her cousins (she wants to be a famous karaoke singer and also play the guitar and piano) in San Myshuno. He usually go fishing near her house so they began talking once she was playing her guitar in that spot and now they are really good friends I want them hanging out in the bowling alley before she age up, she is so excited about him but now I think going to a diner is too fancy so bowling is perfect for my story.

Thanks for the second opportunity and good luck everyone!

• Options
    LadyVixenLadyVixen Posts: 80 Member
    edited March 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Competitive Bowling Team: Alley Cats
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Lots of good names already!

Bowling Team: Slippery Strikes or Bowling Stones
    Bowling Alley: Let's Roll!