Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Story of Bob Bobson Updated 2/19

Comments

• SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited March 2017
    Dawww...
    .BEARICA!!! WHAT A SHIP NAME!!! Swoon! And wook at his face??? So cute! I'm dying...
    ANYway...

I liked the chapter. Bob was being his usual dramaqueen self (yes, I said it, Bob), and Eric caught a HUGE honkin' fish. What's not to love?

PLUS...they got a HUNKY new roomie...Aw c'mon...you gotta go into CAS using cas.fulleditmode and FORCE Jerry to be Jerry Jerryson, I mean...that's the precedent. Your fans demand it! <3

plum-in-boots.gif

Hehehehe, I KNEW when I made him that some people were going to be rather appreciative ;) xD

I can't decide how to spell the ship name
    Berica or Bearica
    , but I've had them mentally paired together for a long time now. This story is almost 2 after all (Bob turns two at the end of April lol). I still need to figure out how Bob is gonna get with her but I have a feeling it'll go down like
    Bob: HEY ERICA LOOK AT ME -poses dramatically because he's such a showoff-
    Erica: Hah that's nice. We're going to dinner and you're paying.
    Bob: OH REEEEEEEEEALLLY
    Erica: Yep totally.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017
    Dawww...
    .BEARICA!!! WHAT A SHIP NAME!!! Swoon! And wook at his face??? So cute! I'm dying...
    ANYway...

I liked the chapter. Bob was being his usual dramaqueen self (yes, I said it, Bob), and Eric caught a HUGE honkin' fish. What's not to love?

PLUS...they got a HUNKY new roomie...Aw c'mon...you gotta go into CAS using cas.fulleditmode and FORCE Jerry to be Jerry Jerryson, I mean...that's the precedent. Your fans demand it! <3

plum-in-boots.gif

Hehehehe, I KNEW when I made him that some people were going to be rather appreciative ;) xD

Berica or Bearica
    , but I've had them mentally paired together for a long time now. This story is almost 2 after all (Bob turns two at the end of April lol). I still need to figure out how Bob is gonna get with her but I have a feeling it'll go down like

Love it!!!
    And I think Berica works...but Bearica is DA BESTEST!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Dawww...
    ANYway...

plum-in-boots.gif

Berica or Bearica

Love it!!!
    And I think Berica works...but Bearica is DA BESTEST!!!!
    Then Bearica it is then!
    Story_Banner.png
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited March 2017
    I love Bob's non-reaction to the ghost. And a new roommate?! GASP. I'm with Pammie--doesn't he have to be Jerry Jerryson? ;) But if you think he belongs as Jerry Merritt, I won't complain! And ooooh, can't wait until Bob interacts more with his future girlfriend. I can't even imagine what type of person she'd be to put up with him, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
    I love Bob's non-reaction to the ghost. And a new roommate?! GASP. I'm with Pammie--doesn't he have to be Jerry Jerryson? ;) But if you think he belongs as Jerry Merritt, I won't complain! And ooooh, can't wait until Bob interacts more with his future girlfriend. I can't even imagine what type of person she'd be to put up with him, LOL.

Hehehe, I'll have to change it when he's not looking. The chaos that will cause xD. Bob's been asking if I can pull a you and put Jerry in the currently unfurnished bathroom in their new location.

I haven't exactly planned out her character's personality yet (it's been sooo long since the original save that I don't even 100% remember her original traits), but she'll be able to deal with Bob.
    Story_Banner.png
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @SeaDragonSong oooh Bobs tirade with the addition of Jerry was hilarious!!

I agree with @pammiechick that I like Bearica!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    LOL...Bob sure is concentrating hard on using that phone in the first pic! (And you're right, I don't think Bob needs renegades filling his head with renegade shenanigans :o )

Hah, he's just so oblivious, totally in his own little world! :D (That was a pretty epic ghost story though Bob!)

OMG, Jerry is cuuuuute ;) "hey Jerry" *wiggles finger* "how YOU doin'?" (I think it's the glasses)

Don't forget to give us an apartment tour!! :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @WagonFruit but but but renegades means Wolfgang. And I loves me some Wolfgang!! (He's my favorite of all premades!!)
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    @cshaner oh yessss, Wolfgang....NVM, I retract my previous approval...Bob: go hang out with Wolfgang, in fact, let him give you a makeover :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @WagonFruit yesssss!!!

That eyeliner *swoon*
    edited March 2017
    cshaner wrote: »
    @SeaDragonSong oooh Bobs tirade with the addition of Jerry was hilarious!!

I agree with @pammiechick that I like Bearica!

Haha, he's the center of his own universe, and always will be.
    Lately I've been imagining how his kids would be named and his votes are:
    "This is my son, Bob Jr.
    And THIS is my other son, Bob Jr. Jr.
    AND THIS- tahdah- is my other son Not-Jerry"

I'm gonna have to work on him. He'll calm down eventually.
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    @cshaner oh yessss, Wolfgang....NVM, I retract my previous approval...Bob: go hang out with Wolfgang, in fact, let him give you a makeover :mrgreen:

EHehehehehe I take back what I said on the other thread, Wolfgang is one of my favorite premades ever.
    Story_Banner.png
    Wolfgang is my favorite of the premades!!
    Chapter 12

I enter the game to find them all lined up like this, for no discernable reason.

03-31-17_7-10-49_PM.png

Bob: "Psst, hey Eric."

Eric: "What?"

Bob: "DS made Jerry be Jerry Jerryson. LOL."

03-31-17_8-19-05_PM.png

Bob: "Ooh, sparkly..."

The apartment I moved them to has the lot trait Chef's Kitchen. Somebody is pleased about that.

Bob: "Btw, I'm MISSING THAT CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN AGAIN!"

You're pretty much broke, you have to go to work. Your apartment is barely furnished the way it is.

Bob: "One word. Motherlode?"

One word. Bored.

Bob: "Oh. >:("

03-31-17_8-19-30_PM.png

Jerry: "This videogame is amazing. I'm glad DS splurged on it."

Eric: "Eh, it's not the best one."

04-01-17_1-42-17_PM.png

Jerry: "Ok, I'm pretty sure aliens made this game."

Eric: "This is highly suspicious..."

04-01-17_2-20-18_PM.png

Bob: "Wow. You guys are so bad at this, it's boring. Let me show you how a REAL videogame master does it!"

04-01-17_2-43-13_PM.png

Bob: "Success!"

Jerry: "Ok, now come on, that's not fair."

Eric: "Nyeehhh..."
    Story_Banner.png
    The Three Goofballs...lol! :dizzy:

BTW, in order to link specific posts, click at the top of the post on the time and it will go to that specific post only. Copy the url then you can either paste it directly into the text box or put the name of the chapter, highlight it, then press the link button at the top of the text box, paste your link, hit enter and it's done.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    The Three Goofballs...lol! :dizzy:

BTW, in order to link specific posts, click at the top of the post on the time and it will go to that specific post only. Copy the url then you can either paste it directly into the text box or put the name of the chapter, highlight it, then press the link button at the top of the text box, paste your link, hit enter and it's done.

They really are. lol

Thanks! I'll have to remember that.
    Story_Banner.png
    HAHA!! One word, motherlode...one word boring! That's the greatest.
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I love those three guys :') They're so precious.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Poor Bob, his Watcher just won't cooperate. He's expected to earn money? How tiresome.
    Oh right, you may have noticed that the couch changed color in the last picture, and that's because I decided I wanted something different for it, and I didn't feel like rescreenshotting the whole thing. It took me long enough to get that last picture of Bob's face because it kept NOT PAUSING when I wanted it to.
    Story_Banner.png
    JERRY JERRYSON. I'm so glad you changed his name. <3 Now they're three weird peas in a pod. Or an apartment.
    uduVcAP.png
    Jerry Jerryson! I *had* to be! Can't ruin a good theme!

Poor Bob though, jobs, ugh...so unfair :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    No new update yet I'm afraid, but I'm hoping to get one done soon.

In the meantime, how do you think Bob's voice sounds? As in, does he have a higher and somewhat whiny tone? Or do you think he has a deeper voice?
    Story_Banner.png
    I'll say the first. I picture Bob a bit spoiled and hear him a slightly nasal sounding voice.
    Seconding @cshaner!
    uduVcAP.png
    I say lower in a dorky way...ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg