Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who remembers the Pleasant family?!

Who didn't love the Pleasant Twins!? I know I sure did back in the day, and funny enough, because I still play The Sims 2 all the time and just recently decided to revisit the Pleasant family! I remember how many hours I used to spend playing with them and how much fun it was.
My friend recently suggested that I do an Opposites CAS video for my youtube channel and then added that I should do an Opposite Twin Bedroom for a roombuild, and I couldn't think of any better sims to make than Angela and Lilith Pleasant. So I gave them a bit of a....facelift you might say and was quite impressed with how they turned out.

As for their bedroom, I had a blast making, even if they wouldn't share a bedroom in a million years, crazier things have happened haha. I gave it a mix of grunge and fairy-like flare and genuinely like the way it turned out!

Thank you for watching! Remember, any kind of feedback is always appreciated as it helps me get better! If you liked these videos, please don't hesitate to head over to my Youtube channel and check out my other sims related videos, if you want to see more in the future hit the subscribe button to stay updated on new content!! I appreciate all the support <3

Opposite Twin CAS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9_bh96lfhs&amp;t=311s

Opposite Twin Roombuild:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEVXzscFOJg&amp;t=2s

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Yup I do remember them and am planning on making them for My game as well in My Sims 4, :)
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Cool. I remember them. I'm playing Sims 1-4 so I've been in Pleasantview lately. The girls don't stop fighting. It's such a pain.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I recall them, as I tried to play with them. But I didn't luve them at all. So no need for me to recreate them.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I remember them well :smile: I was one of those players who felt bad for Lilith :blush:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I used to really like playing them but they were terrible when I went back in - the fighting just didn't cease. I was playing their grandparents - the Oldies, and they invited them over for their anniversary party and they just kept going at it. I believe Angela was the antagonist. When I went into their home to try to play them and work on the relationship, it was a lot harder than I remember. I used to make them make peace and become the best of friends but I found that impossible due to not being able to keep up with all of the aggressive attacks. Goodness. Your Sims are cute, though.

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • MallymaksMallymaks Posts: 133 Member

@king_of_simcity7 Same! I want to play out their lives. I bring my laptop to work(I work nights) and play with them, I want to live out their lives and start so much scandal haha. Love this family :smile:

@mooredt21 It is such a pain sometimes, especially when I'm trying to get them both to do something, and then Lilith will pick fights with her mom too lol. I've made them become super close in one of my games back in the day and even got them to live together as adults and such. In my current Sims 2 game I plan to get Lilith to hook up with Angela's boyfriend and get her pregnant(from a mod I have) as well as Mary-Sue is currently pregnant, and Daniel is going to go on a vacation with the maid soon, and going to plan and trying to get her pregnant also lolol.
    Can you tell I love The Sims 2 way too much :P ahahaha
    Thank you! :smile: I'm glad you like them!

Yes. I kept the drama going @Mallymaks . It's an amazing series, and the 2nd iteration is still one of my favorites. I'm blessed to be able to play all 4. It's so fun to see Daniel and Jennifer as kids in Sims 1 and then see them grown up in 2. I kind of forgot how they were brought back in three - in that island town, I think. I wish we had more of that with Sims 4.

• tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I so remember them! I also kept the drama going. I had so much fun playing the family, and I so loved their house! At one point during all that drama, Daniel left after getting caught by Mary-Sue, and both twins blamed their mother for their father leaving. And when the girls grew up to adults they both died their hair black and moved away from their mother.

I really miss that family ... and their house!
  • JokubasJokubas Posts: 100 Member
    I started thinking about the families I remembered after running into the Goths. I remembered them. Otherwise, however, I could only remember the Roomies and the Newbies. It's funny that I played the Sims 3 far more than the original Sims, or at least I'm pretty sure I did, but I remember those early families the most.