March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ FaithofKaela's Showcase ♥ Riverside Duplex ♥

Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
edited February 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
03rd February 2019 - Riverside Duplex for @BuildnShare #112 Seeing Double

20th January 2019 - Mid Century Orange for @BreeMiles #shownshare challenge.

26th December 2018 - Elven Treehouse for @AtSimmeringSims through #SCCSecretSanta

21st November 2018 - Apex Craftsman

18th November 2018 - Chef's Dressing Room for #QCRooms85

9th November 2018 - Willow Tree Cottage

28th October 2018 - Vintage Living for @rosemow's #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge 184

31st August 2018 - Llama Bay University for @phirehero's #PhireUniversity challenge

21st August 2018 - 5by5 for @BuildnShare #BnS101

07th August 2018 - Tiny Tropics - For @BreeMiles #ShownShare challenge

31st July 2018 - Small MCM Home - For @BreeMiles #ShownShare challenge

30th July 2018 - New England Family Home - For @BreeMiles #ShownShare challenge

25th July 2018 - The Peaceful Place - For @BuildnShare's #BnS99

06th May 2018 - Bjergsensgate 15 - for @BreeMiles #Show'n'Share

13th April 2018 - Starting Out - For @Cbear13#s #QualityControl61.

20th January 2018[.url] - Story Pods - For #BnS86

19th December 2017 - Rivera Modern - For @BuildnShare #BnS84

13th December 2017 - Christmas Tree Cottage - For Quality Control Challenge 56

6th December 2017 - Where There's Hope - for @BuildnShare #BnS83

22nd November 2017 - Maimah Murphy's Place - for @BuildnShare #BnS82

08th November 2017 Mid Century Modern

7th October 2017 - Carrie's Craftsman for @BuildnShare #BnS79

23rd September 2017 - Winters Park, created for my #BuildNewcrest legacy

18th September 2017 - Elegant Bathroom an entry for #QCROOM66

11th September 2017- Windenberg Trailer Park, my entry for #QCMonthly23

30th August 2017 - A New @BuildnShare entry for #BnS76.

16th August 2017 - A new @BuildnShare entry up today, this time for #BnS75!

20th June 2017 - A new @BuildnShare entry up today! Enjoy my lovelies!!

NB Click on the date to take you to the relevant comment in my showcase.
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
Post edited by Simming_Spoonie on

Comments

• Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited February 2019
    Latest Build

Welcome Home!!

May I present to you Riverside Duplex, two base game compatible two 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, modern style homes decorated in shades of blue and cream. It was created for the @BuildnShare challenge #112 Seeing Double

Click the picture to take you to the download page
    edited January 2019
    Latest Room

PINK TEEN BEDROOM
    This room was created for #oneroomoneweekonetheme - 194

rosemow wrote: »
    :) ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-FOURTH CHALLENGE :)

The theme for the week : A one colour bedroom

Mary and Mark have three children. Martha is a teenager, Matthew is a child and Melody is a toddler. They have just moved into a new family home, with 4 bedrooms. One bedroom is a master bedroom with a double bed,and the other three bedrooms are one for each child. Each of the sims have their own favourite colour, so they decided to use that colour for their bedroom! Could you please choose one of the bedrooms to design and furnish, using only the one colour scheme? You can also use white or grey to go with the chosen main colour in the bedroom. The bedroom can be the master bedroom, or a bedroom for one of the kids.
    I will look forward to seeing the one colour bedrooms!

This is what I came up with:

xgGvG5g.png
    Click on the pic to take you to the DL page.

If you haven't guessed, I went for a pink teen bedroom.

More images in the spoiler.
    ZbII6DB.png

BsMzgri.png

MZJj4P4.png

N5kvB06.png

74Y6VUg.png

sHDTaDw.png

Sw1Y3fO.png

kCBy4JM.png

Library of Creations
    Bookmarked
    Serenity Gym And Spa

The inspiration behind this gym and spa came from @Cbear13's Quality Control challenge. It is built over 3 levels with a gym area with treadmills and weight machines, a pool, a coffee bar, rooftop bar, boxing class, rooftop Yoga studio and basement Spa/Sauna area. Here are some images to whet your appetite. Please place with bb.moveobjects on.

Bmq5e4e.png

hcXpmZi.png

U6BoVhD.png

pTKlHc8.jpg

8KDuLZP.jpg

3n5ZtI8.jpg

mJdKKOv.jpg

You can find more pictures in my imgur album.

The download link can be found here.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    The exterior design of Serenity Gym and Spa looks very nice ! :) The front windows look very nice. The water fountains look very nice along the front entrance. The enlarged vehicles and the car parking spots look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the gym! The front desk nook is nice for sims to check in at. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the counter and clock looks great on the wall there. The spa and toiletries items are nice touches on thd tables and shelving .in the retail area. Very nice area for sims to enjoy keeping fit using the treadmills. It looks great how the treadmills are positioned there. The weights nachines look very nice placed together. It is nice that there is an outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks frok the espresso bar. The indoors pool looks very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the water or enjoy resting poolside in the armchairs. The plants and flowers through both the indoors and outdoors areas of the venue look so very nice! They create a very nice calming, peaceful and natural feel! Very nice meditation area! Sims will enjoy quietly meditating on the stool amidst the plants and flowers. Very nice outdoors yoga area! Sims will enjoy attending classes there and doing yoga on the mats, with fellow sims. The outdoors bar and sitting alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting chatting on the blue sofas, having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy having a restful time in the sauna.
    It is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    Many thanks for your kind comments @rosemow. I appreciate you taking the time to visit my little showcase thread <3
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    This is a really beautiful facility, @FaithofKaela ! The landscaping in particular is very appealing. I'm happy to see you've started your own building thread! :smiley:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great build! Love the decor! Will be looking it up in the gallery. <3
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Glad to see you started your own showcase! B) The Serenity Gym and Spa is a fantastic build! There's so much to do for our sims and you designed everything so well. Love all the natural colours you've used inside, it gives the whole a very relaxing and appealing look. Awesome job!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wonderful to see your new showcase :) Serenity Gym and Spa is an absolute beauty, love the exterior design and the interiors are incredibly beautiful, looks very peaceful and relaxing :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @StSciurus, @yanti68, @Corwim and @masajo - thank you all for your kind comments about Serenity Spa and Gym!!
    Low Country Home

Low Country Home is my entry for @BuildnShare's #BnS63 challenge. Built on Brook Bungalow, a 40x30 lot in Willow Creek. This Low Country style home has a large downstairs area containing a gym, a home office, a kitchen with breakfast nook, a living room, a utility room and a master suite. The upstairs attic space contains two large double bedrooms which have been decorated with children in mind and an area for them to play in, on the landing. All of the appliances in this home have been fully upgraded. The living room features a large rug, which Dream commissioned with the space in mind. The exterior has been lovingly landscaped and includes a gazebo, a swimming pool and a children's play area, with sand pit!

vYsKVmG.jpg

9Nrnv9c.jpg

CHdsdUE.jpg

Y0IA4j1.jpg

LP5poui.jpg

You can find more pictures in my imgur album.

The download link can be found here.
    Your low country house looks fantastic! You really captured the style. :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Low Country Home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and dormers look very nice! Very nice front porch areas for sims to sit and rest in the outdoors air. The furnishing of the interior of the home looks very nice! Very nice blue and brown colour scheme of the living, dining and study room areas. Sims will enjoy using the punching bag to keep fit. The confetti patterning looks great on the wall. Very nice home office desk area. The plants are nice touches of nature and green in the room. It is great that there are armchairs on the other side of the desk for sims to talk with clients, Very nice dining room! It looks nice that there are a number of dining seats on the sides and also at the ends of the table for sims to enjoy dining together. The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see whilst dining. Very nice fireplace living room area. The two colours of the sofas gives a nice look to the area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in front of the fire, and chatting whilst enjoying the sunshine coming in through the windows. The plants are nice nature touches on the window ledge and on the corner nook table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall knives, scales, bottles and utensils are great kitchen touches there. The outdoors areas are very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The bunny is cute in the corner nook. Very nice outdoors dining area, for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. The patterned table and chairs look very nice! The condiments look great on the tabletop. Very nice kids play area! The bonsai animals look great there! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars or in the sand pit. The gazebo is so very nice! Sims will enjoy doing painting on the easel in the gazebo. The kids bedrooms are very nice! The pink and blue with circles wallpaper gives a very nice look to the rooms! The giraffe , llamas and cat look cute there! The colourful circles floor prints look very nice there. Very nice upper landing reafing, study and chess areas . Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa reading a book, or enjoy using the computer at the windows study desk nook. The book shelves look nice placed on either edges of the sofa and the hot balloons are a nice between them.
    The home is very nice! :)
    @StSciurus - thanks for checking in on my showcase and for your kind comments about my build!!!

@rosemow - thank you, as always your wonderful commentary has bought a smile to my face!!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful traditional home Kate! Love the decor too! Will be looking it up in the gallery. <3
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Hello, great to see your showcase up and running! :)
    Low country Home is a really beautiful family home with lovely garden & décor. & gorgeous spa too - really wonderful landscaping.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Low Country Home is absolutely gorgeous, love the front porch and the wonderful dormers really enhance the build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @yanti68, @folala and @masajo, your comments mean a lot to me, as always xx
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Low Country Home is such a Charming home! Love the gazebo and sandbox out back. Lovely warm tones for the pretty interiors. :smile:
    Hey @WrathofCath!! Lovely to see you my dear!! Thank you for your kind words.
    edited March 2017
    Onyx

Onyx is my entry for #BnS65 The Hawthorne Project Part 3. It is a 3BR 2BA home, it is fully base game compatable and at only $37,808 incredibly affordable. It features two children’s rooms and a master suite. Has an office gym, flower garden and a veggie garden. All appliances have been fully upgraded, including the TV, computer and stereo.

j95rdRj.jpg

More images are available in the spoiler below.
    Top Down Floor Plan
    i5YszTg.jpg

Roof Up
    tGO1ZMm.jpg

Right Side of Onyx
    wvAbb71.jpg

Rear of Onyx
    v3wVdWX.jpg

Left Side of Onyx
    7d16U6z.jpg

Entry Way into Onyx
    hspqEKs.jpg

Veggie Patch
    76nL5He.jpg

Entryway leading to open plan living / dining area
    DkMBVOw.jpg

The Living / Dining Area
    fmuF8xO.jpg

The Living Area with fully upgraded TV, stereo and bookcase
    MT9BWKk.jpg

The upgraded fireplace and hallway through to children's rooms and office
    RoQLfR1.jpg

View through from the living area to the fully upgraded kitchen
    Kog4QJS.jpg

View from the kitchen back to the dining area
    ot2Dp8x.jpg

The Master Suite, quite basic, but David wanted more of the money to be spent on his children's rooms.
    4atZ9n5.jpg

Artwork in the master bedroom
    59rlB3H.jpg

The master attached bath
    o5k4rqH.jpg

A8DyM89.jpg

The first child's bedroom
    N39P4AO.jpg

U19aOnf.png

The second child's room
    5ZvtQh9.jpg

jDulzm6.jpg

The main bathroom
    8OTpvht.jpg

PrZdkyN.jpg

pb5cV9m.jpg

The Office / Gym
    xHsqGrQ.jpg

Vq9D9vD.jpg

The flower garden with tools
    gHNba3F.jpg

The outdoor seating area
    YsNyi74.jpg

The rear deck with easel and chess set
    bnYcO0E.png

The download link can be found here. Please place with moveobjects on :)
    You did a wonderful job on Onyx. I love how you positioned the windows, and you did amazing work with just base game materials. :smiley:
    Thank you for your kind words @StSciurus!! Yes, using Base Game objects is quite a challenge, I had to keep checking that I hadn't accidentally used an object from an SP now and then ;)