Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*♥* Chips46 Showcase - New Build *♥*

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    What a peaceful space! Lovely landscaping too! Great job! <3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Your tiny house is SO cute! Love that it's on wheels so our simmies can go sightseeing whenever they want. :smile:

Zen Meditation Garden is just gorgeous! So very beautiful and tranquil. :smile:
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited March 2017
    Thank you @yanti68 and @WrathofCath thats was my first tiny house I ever build on wheels and I have another thats ready to be upload soon :)
    Post edited by chips46 on
    edited February 13
    A beach house was to build for Riley so he could live close to the beach to catch that early morning wave he has a work shed so he could design his surfboards in.

QC challenge no:41
    Gallery Name: Sea Breeze

Gallery Link: Sea Breeze

00.jpg

QC challenge no: 41

Sims Gallery Name: Riley Woods

Gallery Link: Riley Woods

00.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Sea Breeze is a very nice beach home! :) The exterior of the home looks very nice! The wraparound patio looks very great! Very nice outdoors dining area on the patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the sea air. They will enjoy watching the birds feeding on the bird feeder. Very nice outdoors living sofa seats sitting nook there. Sims will enjoy looking out at the beach views whilst sitting there. The patio heater lamp will keep them warm. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. The windchimes are a nice touch. They will enjoy relaxing in the massage chair. It looks great that the house is built on stilts. The wind vane and flags are nice touches on the roof! The plants and flowers look nice under the house. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and white colour scheme looks nice. Very nice kitchen area! The hanging pans, wall cutlery , plant boxes on the wall and the items on the wall shelving are very nice home touches there! Very nice shape of the bar stool and work bench counter! The stairs landing nook looks very nice! The pictures and plant walll devor on the walls and the plants and rocks on the luggage table are very nice for sims to see when using the stairs! The living room is very nice! The blue patterned floor rug adds a very nice look to the room! The white curtains look very nice on the windows in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there watching tv in front of the fire. They will enjoy playing the guitar there. The ship is a nice touch on the fireplace ledge. The workshop shed looks great! The garage door is a nice touch there. Riley will enjoy using the woodwork table or sitting at the computer desk table doing work on the computer for his shop. The tools wall cabinet and the tools on the table look great there!
    It is a very nice Beach home! :)
    Your Surfer sim Riley is very nice :) The clouds and moon in the background of the picture look great!
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)
    edited February 13
    Here is where sims can learn new skills with other sims in a Dance Studio room

QC Room challenge no: 54

Gallery Name: Dance Studio

Gallery Link: Dance Studio

01.jpg
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Your homes are adorable and well constructed, really love the idea of a greenhouse/work shed. I'll have to take another look through.
    The layout of the Dance Studio room looks great ! :) It looks great how half of the room is for the sims to do dancing, and the other half is for eating and an office nook. The dance area look great! Sims will enjoy dancing on the dance floor to the music. The wall of mirrors looks nice. Nice sofa seats sitting areas on each side of the room area for sims to relax after dancing. The plants are nice touches of nature and green in the room. The grey curtains are a nice touch on the wall. Very nice kitchen and dining area! The corner fridge nook is nice. The chequered wall tiling, the music themed wall picture and the items on the wall shelf are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst having a snack. Very nice office room for the teacher! The study desk corner nook looks great! Teacher Sims will enjoy using the computer there. The wall shelf with dancing trophies is proudly on the wall! The filing cabinet and files are great Office touches.
    It is a very nice dance studio for sims to attend dance lessons in! :)
    Thank you @rosemow :)
    Thank you @LadyEmillye for liking the greenhouse/work shed :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @chips46 Sea Breeze is a gorgeous beach house! I love it! I had a work in progress a little while back that was sort of the same style, but I never got anywhere with it so it's still standing there. This is how I would have wanted that house to look and feel! It's perfect :) I also love LOVE the interior. Those soft blue colors and beige tones are stunning. And the kitchen is amazing. I love that shelf above the stove with all the little food containers etc. That just give it such an authentic feel. And the workshop is so clever, well done! A great home for a beach Sim, that's for sure!

Love the Dance Studio too! It looks and feel like a proper dance studio in everything from the high up windows to the many mirrors. I also love the little office and the lunch area. You obviously have a gift for making a lot or room feel authentic and lived in :)

I'll have to check out your gallery ;)
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, your Zen garden looks so pretty, the atmosphere is so relaxing and calming, love it!I adore your beach house! The architecture is perfect, your colour scheme for both the house and the interiors are spot on and your surfer Riley looks very cool. Great job as well on the Dance Studio! This is an awesome place for sims to pick up the dance kill, fantastic work!
    Thank you so much @Laebeth for your lovely words on my Sea Breeze beach house I'm still learning how to use this build tool I'm not that good on the building side of it but I keep on trying I'm a very slow learner at this.

The room challenge was to create any learning skilled room for our sims so I choose the lazy one with the Dance Studio which was fun to do and I like seeing the sims doing there Dance I dont play very often It was a nice room to create.

I'll have to stop by and pay a visited to your showcase and I appreciated you stopping by <3:)

Thank you very much @Corwim I dont know if I keep the Zen garden theme in there It has an Aussies touch in there as well like a barbecue and an esky the garden was for cbear she's our host on the QCRooms contest challenge on the forums so she just wanting a relaxing atmosphere to it and thanks for your lovely comments that means a lot and very much appreciated <3:)
    edited February 13
    I entered a kitchen challenge a while back that's in the game and was host by sweetcherrykiss she provide a shell for a room to decorate and I love the aqua theme it gives out Its more of a modern futuristic look which I think it does and I really enjoyed doing this kitchen.

Gallery Name: Kitchen Challenge

Gallery Link: Kitchen Challenge

01.jpg
    The Kitchen Challenge room looks very nice! :) The aqua colour scheme of the room looks very nice! It does give a nice modern futuristic look to the room. Very nice furnishing of the room! The cooking nook area looks great! The blue marble walls looks nice and it looks great how the cabinets are high up on the walls. The placement of the plants boxes, keys, wall cutlery , spice set and bottles shelf on the walls looks very effective! The fruit bowl on the fridge and the cereal packet are great kitchen touches.The bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks shelf looks great on the wall. The blue Plumbob lamps are a nice touch on the end counter. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. Very nice windows dining nook! The type of seats used looks nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst dining there. The aquarium in the corner nook is restful for sims to look at when sitting there. They will enjoy listening to radio music when dining. Very nice corner nook, with the items on the wall shelves and the coffee , cake and mugs rack table! It looks very homely and nice.
    The kitchen is a very nice place for cooking and dining! :)
    Thank you @rosemow Its lovely reading on your comment on my Kitchen Challenge room and very much appreciated sometimes I dont know what else to say and thank you very much :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis Fav for Dance Studio :star::star::star: Well deserved, it's a great room! :smiley:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Your kitchen has an awesome design! Love that it has both an aquatic and a futuristic feel to it, works beautifully for both, great colour combination! B) And if your Zen garden is how Aussie gardens look like, than I want one right now! :)

Yay, congrats on getting Maxis Fav'd for your Dance Studio, awesome news! :)
    Thank you very much @rosemow , @Laebeth and @Corwim for the Congratulations <3:) I hope simmers are happy with my Dance Studio I enjoyed decorating it was a fun challenge to do :)
    edited February 13
    Here is another Tiny House Challenge I think I'm getting addicted doing these houses on wheels
    but a bit different it has two separate trailer one for sleeping and the other is for your day time living.

Gallery Name:Tiny House On Wheels

Gallery Link: Tiny House On Wheels

01.jpg
  • XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Very cozy!
    Tiny House on Wheels is such a very creatively designed build! :) The two trailers on wheels look so very nice! The dormers are nice touches and the flowers look so very pretty along the edges of the trailer! The outdoors areas look very nice! The enlarged vehicle looks great in the build. Nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing plants. The outdoors dining andl living patio looks very nice! Sims will sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. The sauces are a nice touch on the wall shelf. They will have fun playing chess on the chess table, enjoy playing the guitar or enjoy painting on the easel there in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the trailers! The black and white colour scheme looks nice. Nice dining corner nook for sims to enjoy eating meals there with sunshine coming in through the windows. The living room area is nice.Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. The pictures and calendar are nice touches on the tv wall. Nice study desk corner nook! Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk table. The books and plants are nice on the bedhead wall shelf.
    It is a very nice and creative home! :)
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)

Thank you @Xinqun :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top