Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    @Jahnna Changing values is the first step you'll probably have to take if you want to make a bigger mod eventually (you know, unless you have extensive knowledge in coding and are very familiar with the language). I have never modded for Sims, but do occasionally mod for another game, and that started with me (who had barely ever touched any kind of code before) playing around with values :smile: Don't think I'm some kind of pro now, though. I'm just confident enough to script a bit while looking through pages on how to use scopes and conditions :lol:

On another note, I didn't know there was a mod to fix that changing table! I never thought about looking for one since I've only ever used it once, but I do agree it was very annoying. I'm installing that right now! Thank you!

You are welcome. I also only came across it by accident! :smiley:
    I've worked with mods for Skyrim and occasionally use CheatEngine-Tables to hack into steam games to get a free camera, disable the HUD aso (to take screenshots). However, I never created any myself. I self-taught a little bit of HTML scripting (can't remember much anymore :D) and I used to create very popular, difficult Portal 2 co-op chambers which require great imagination and strategical 3D thinking. Besides that I have never done anything modding related but I'm greatly interested in learning about extensive scripting and coding.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    @Jahnna Sounds like you have way more experience modding than me :lol: I always find that the more I try to mod the more I gain respect and admiration for the work the developers put into the game. I think if you want to learn more about scripting and coding, google is always a good place to start. I bet there are a ton of forums out there devoted to this, filled with people more than willing to share their knowledge with you!
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Thank you @Kitiara for once again gifting me a ton of items~

I already informed you on your page, but I'll bring it up again here: she helped me complete the Bayside set and lowered my cys to the Sandy Sea Shoals Shanty to 245 sp.

My top 5 is here :)

You are VERY welcome my friend :)<3
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    edited March 2017
    Haven't been on here in a long while, but I'm back. Now that my store is working again I can start simpoint farming for gifting. It didn't work for a few months sadly. ;;

I also updated my top five.

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    Updated my top 5 working on a new set while waiting for Date Night to hit the DD rotation
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    I managed to buy the remaining of the Victorian Fashion set. 13 sets to go.

Top 5 updated!
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
    Just found out that my "Make Me An Offer" page is finally working again! :D I encourage anybody who's page isn't working to leave a post here, addressing @EA_Mai and requesting for your account to be fixed.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • KikyoMibuKikyoMibu Posts: 18 Member
    Jahnna wrote: »
    Just found out that my "Make Me An Offer" page is finally working again! :D I encourage anybody who's page isn't working to answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-Store-Specials-Login-and-Make-Me-An-Offer-Broken/td-p/5690203/highlight/false/page/17 leave a post here, addressing @EA_Mai and requesting for your account to be fixed.
    The only trouble I am having is try to post there. Where in the page can I make a new post so they can fix mine? :(
    KikyoMibu wrote: »
    Just found out that my "Make Me An Offer" page is finally working again! :D I encourage anybody who's page isn't working to answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-Store-Specials-Login-and-Make-Me-An-Offer-Broken/td-p/5690203/highlight/false/page/17 leave a post here, addressing @EA_Mai and requesting for your account to be fixed.
    The only trouble I am having is try to post there. Where in the page can I make a new post so they can fix mine? :(

Nevermind, I found how to do it xD
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Top 5 updated again, got some ads this morning
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
    edited March 2017
    @KikyoMibu Nice :). Hope they fix it for you in a flash. Keep checking the sims 3 page every day, I wasn't notified it had been fixed.
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thanks @taratownie for sharing the solution you found to the flash problem.

I've updated my top5.
    Is anybody else having trouble with the simpoints at the moment? I can have 5 tabs open with ads running but in the end only 2 pay out (10 sp) and after that I don't get any ads for at least another hour or so.
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    edited March 2017
    Thank you for the gifts @Hoplass!! :D It will help me a lot with a set!

I've updated my top 5!
  • stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    Updated my top 5 :smiley:
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Is anybody else having trouble with the simpoints at the moment? I can have 5 tabs open with ads running but in the end only 2 pay out (10 sp) and after that I don't get any ads for at least another hour or so.

That happens a lot to me, it depends on the add. I imagine they only pay 2 adds for a certain amount of time.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I am still here, and so is my top five :smile:
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    edited March 2017
    Now that my Make Me An Offer is working again, I'm being confronted with this :joy::joy::joy::joy:
    Joy, oh, joy. Some good points farming is lying ahead of me

3723dc48fce0cdbb92ce5297138ce5a0.png
    @Jahnna Lol! What is that?! :lol: I had no idea you could get one with exclusives only!
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @Jahnna Lol! What is that?! :lol: I had no idea you could get one with exclusives only!

That's only the case because my Make Me An Offer hasn't worked in forever and I now have all the store items, so it can only give me the exclusives and the gold world versions. :dizzy:
    @Jahnna Silly me, it's only been twenty days or so and I've already forgotten you're in the OTS-club! :lol: Better get working on those exclusives!
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @LillaGrisen Thanks. It's still only a tiny mod, only changed 4 different values but it's still a success. :D I appreciate the small mods that make good changes to the game like a mod that stops the Sims from putting down the babies/toddlers after using the changing table (though that's something a little more complicated!). It was so annoying!

Never understate a success. It did the job you wanted it to do, so it was a success.

I've been thinking I need to find a way to make sure my Sims don't leave their pets behind when they leave a lot. Usually if I pick up the pet before sending the Sim home it works, but sometimes they put the pet down before getting in the car. In the XBox version of TS3 pets could get their own taxi, but that was a necessity of not having a fully open world. I hate watching a pet run across an entire town to get home after a day out.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    @KikyoMibu Nice :). Hope they fix it for you in a flash. Keep checking the sims 3 page every day, I wasn't notified it had been fixed.

I hope so, its already been '3' days since I posted and its still not fixed yet :(

Also thanks @Hoplass for the 2 gifts from my wishlist :)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Been inactive for a few days, but alas, my top five (and wishlist) has been being obliterated by you ninjas! Thank you @Kitiara (for Blown Away with Frame, White Rabbit Shelf, Spellbound Diary, Mystic Butterflies), @wannie00 (for Auto-noms Automatic Pet Feeder), & @LiliasSeras (for Don't flip your wig Hairstyle)! I am very undeserving of this continual and consistent generosity, especially since I've been dangerously lacking on sp lately due to snaggies of certain venues off the DD. When I watch more ads, I will pay it all forward, not because I feel it's an obligation or duty but because you guys, gals, and persons are so deserving and y'all are family to me

Top 5 updated here!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    Top 5 updated again :)