Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Rhodes Legacy

Comments

• JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    @Crzydramaqueen Thank you for the kind words! I was a bit worried about the shortness of each chapter. But since I'm also sharing this on tumblr, it's much easier to keep the chapters the same instead of trying to combine them into larger ones. I hope the legacy lives up to your expectations! :)
    edited November 2019
    U9Dnt35.jpg
    v9zivqr.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Jaylen and I stayed at Halvsies way too long. When I noticed that the sun was starting to come up, I knew it was unfortunately time to end our date. I did go in for a kiss, but chickened out with a hug.

I was so pumped after having an awesome date that I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to sleep; however, that turned out to be wrong. Plus, I had an awesome dream about our future together… I hope it comes true!
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    hRdHpoD.jpg
    h95Gni8.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

The next day it was back to the normal weekly grind at work. Taking care of patients. Wow… this guy looks super familiar.

I know! He’s the host from the local restaurant, Le Blanc.
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    g1WZ4Iu.jpg
    YCFCo4C.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

I got to finish the week doing something that I really enjoy at work, helping Dr. Suzuki in the lab by analyzing patient samples and log them in the computer.

Things have gotten a lot better working at the Hospital after becoming an Orderly.
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    2edErvt.jpg
    x3zQ2dq.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Finally, the weekend has arrived! Jaylen and I agreed to spend Saturday together and I have a perfect “Date Day” planned for us.

First, we enjoyed a nice walk at the park alongside the Newcrest River; along with a couple short and sweet closed mouth pecks here and there. It was super romantic!
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    bEcqs3N.jpg
    vy9mpAR.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Next, since Jaylen is an art lover and professional artist, I took him to the Newcrest Museum of Fine Art.

Although, as soon as we arrived I just had to stop off at the Café inside to get a cappuccino (I am a coffee lover). *Grin*
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    J5iPfg4.jpg
    yqHbNYv.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

We enjoyed most of the art displayed in the Museum. Jaylen was a fan of this painting, he thought it looked very “Americana” while I thought it just looked like “two old farmers”. Oh well, he is the artist after all!

Before leaving the Museum, I finally decided that I’ve held off enough. So, I went in for our first REAL kiss and by that, I mean a deep kiss with a little bit of tongue action. It was a heat of the moment decision, but it paid off big time as I could tell he was kissing me back!

Yes!!
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    eUTJ4uX.jpg
    qLcCXuj.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

After leaving the Museum, we took a train to San Myshuno to visit the Romance Festival. But things weren’t completely setup yet. So, we stopped off at a nearby bar called Planet Honey Pop!

We did a couple rounds of Karaoke and I decided to amp up the romance level by a much more passionate kiss this time! Judging by Jaylen’s reaction this time… something tells me that I’m a great kisser!  *Smile*
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    ujarsTp.jpg
    gVTjGp0.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

Once everything was setup and ready, we headed over to the Romance Festival.  Man was it something too. I don’t think that either one of us has seen so much pink, hearts, and flowers in one place!!

Romance was definitely in the air too! There were lots of lovey dovey couples and lots of kissing. We decided to try the Sakura Tea that seemed to be a big hit with everyone. It was okay, if you like drinking flower water..well, except for that weird pink glow it gives you. That was odd!
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    lMVFGtZ.jpg
    RrzBpS9.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

After drinking our flower water. I figured it would be fun to talk to the “Romance Guru” that seemed to be the buzz of the festival.

Not sure how much of a guru he really is, but he told me that Jaylen and I are destined to be together and live happily ever after. So, I liked him a lot!
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    Frzw2Uk.jpg
    0PQKbJT.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

I’m not sure if there was something in the tea or if it was just the atmosphere, but things started feeling really romantic. After throwing around some great smelling flower petals… there was a lot more hugging and kissing.
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    eL49g45.jpg
    m6i5Kmt.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

I’ve been keeping things pretty slow between us, but with the romantic atmosphere, the Sakura Tea, and the Guru’s advice. I decided it was time to take it a bit further with Jaylen.

So, I asked him to move in with me…
    Post edited by Jase on
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    So dang cute! All of these posts have me grinning. They make such a perfect couple! I hope things continue to go well for them!
    @thejennifer Thanks!! I'm super excited to hear that this legacy is giving more smiles than just mine. Now, I don't want to give away too much, but I can say that I just had a lot of fun expanding their tiny house into a small house. :)
    edited March 2017
    Aww, yay! I'm glad they moved in together, I'm excited to see the house! Since this is a legacy (based on the title), does this mean they'll have kids someday in the future? :wink:
    @thejennifer Yep!! Thanks to that huge gender patch we had last year, there will definitely be sim kid(s) in the future. Also, because of the clothing portion of that patch, Jaylen gets to wear some skimpy black bikini underwear! LOL :D
    Oh, awesome! I bet they'll have just the cutest babies :mrgreen: As for the black bikini, oh goodness :lol: haha!
  • CrzydramaqueenCrzydramaqueen Posts: 632 Member
    @Jase, Cute! I'm a little confused about the first kiss because it said they kissed at the park first before the museum, but it was super cute! I like that he asked Jaylen to move in with him! As for upcoming children, who will be super cute, will they be adopted or is one of them able to carry a baby?
    cropped-vampiresig-e1486927472938.jpg
    @Crzydramaqueen Good catch! I just take pictures as I play and sometimes reorder them for story purposes. The actual museum kiss happened first in game (that's why it has the cute animations). I didn't even notice as I wrote it... whoops. So, I'll have to rewrite the story a bit when I have time. Thanks for letting me know! :)
  • CrzydramaqueenCrzydramaqueen Posts: 632 Member
    @Jase I do that too! Just checking that I wasn't confused. I guess you don't want to answer my question about adoption vs. natural birth! Mysterious! I'll have to keep reading ;)
    cropped-vampiresig-e1486927472938.jpg
    @Crzydramaqueen Sorry about that! I was trying to multitask and failed miserably. I didn't see that question. The kid(s) will be natural, but I don't want to spoil anything else. :)
    ** UPDATE** I tried some creative wording and hopefully, the story matches the pictures much better. :D
    edited November 2019
    0qmt0RK.jpg
    NP7ajBc.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

After hearing the word “Yes” fall from his lips, I couldn’t wait to move Jaylen into his new home.

As a bonus, as a double income family, we were also able to do some slight remodeling by extending both the kitchen and bedroom. We also were able to finally wall off the bedroom from the rest of the house.

That’s all we could afford for now and will continue further remodeling as we can afford it!
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    nuDfZxh.jpg
    rh87YCo.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

The next day, since we were both off work, we decided to try out a new restaurant that just opened in Magnolia Promenade.

I really liked the atmosphere. While it was decorated very well, it still had a nice casual vibe. It was such a beautiful Saturday, we were glad that we got seated on the patio.
    Post edited by Jase on
    edited November 2019
    bjWJk0E.jpg
    dbtu6K5.jpg
    5ixcJp0.jpg

We both settled on the Chef’s Choice of the day; which was an awesome steak and veggie meal. We both loved it and had to send our compliments to the chef!

Before leaving to spend the day at the gardens in Oasis Springs, I just had to give Jaylen another kiss. His reaction to the kiss really helped calm my nerves about a decision I’ve made…
    Post edited by Jase on