Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    When you work in open-space, like cubicals, and the wall is to high for you when you want to aproach your co worker, and you think - why don't I have this automatic stool like the kids in the sims?
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I saw a plant this morning and said, "That looks like something from Lunar Lakes!"
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I saw a plant this morning and said, "That looks like something from Lunar Lakes!"
    Lol!!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    When you throw entire eggs, shells and all, into your bowl of pancake mix.
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2017
    McTosh wrote: »
    You mean we're not supposed to do this? How else are they going to get crunchy? :o
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Animal70Animal70 Posts: 45 Member
    When you go completely insane and decide that you're going to play seven Sims at one time when the most you've managed to coordinate with any sort of cohesion of gameplay is two.

It's a freaking mad-house..
    igazor wrote: »
    McTosh wrote: »
    You mean we're not supposed to do this? How else are they going to get crunchy? :o
    And how else are we going to meet out daily calcium quota :p
    5JZ57S6.png
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2017
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    And how else are we going to meet out daily calcium quota :p
    Yes, that's right. Keeping a cow from the Farm Fresh store set (for the milk) isn't very practical for every living situation. In Bridgeport, I think the cows would keep getting stuck in elevators and on the subway. It wouldn't work out very well for some of us in real life, either. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    ^^^ OMG, I have done that before. :D
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    When you see something you like in a store and wish it was pixelated so your sims could use it.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    This happened this morning -

when you look outside appreciating the beautiful day and wonder which lighting mod is being used.
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    When you fall asleep at night trying to figure out how your going to finish the next house upgrade.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    edited March 2017
    When you're on your way to the Smithsonian (DC) followed by a lovely dinner at Eddie V's and you can't wait to get back home and play. :p
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I'm not that good at building, but I catch myself looking at homes thinking "That would make a great sim home!" And I've built a few that seemed easier to do.
  • wapakkwapakk Posts: 12 New Member
    When you research a lot and look up youtube videos and guides just to correctly install a mod to your sims game...and feeling extra happy when it works ( + + )
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    When you look up child development stages, because you want your Sims toddler to learn walking/talking skills in the correct order. Because you can't remember what usually comes first.
  • Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member
    When I'm reading a book or watching a video and catch myself jotting notes about descriptions of landscaping / houses / clothing or notes on room layouts and color schemes . . . . and then I can't concentrate completely until I go in-game and re-create them. Yikes.
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you go swimming, relax afterwards in the hot tub and think: "Ooo... buuuubles!"
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    When you are on your way to somewhere, say in the bus, looking at the beautiful trees outside and thinking "wow, their resolution is great!"
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    When I want to talk about "my family" in great detail to people but are afraid of scaring them away with my lunacy. But then I do it anyway. :mrgreen:
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    When you have actual anxiety dreams about what's happening to your sims when you have SP turned on. Like when the game first came and you couldn't turn it off.
  • Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    When you take a non-controlled pre-made into CAS and change their hair and find yourself thinking - "oh she's pretty, I can see why he(another non-controlled sim) married her" :confounded::lol:
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches
    When you keep telling yourself you're playing three versions, but in fact it's only 3 you keep opening and playing.
    5JZ57S6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top