Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2017
    @emorrill But did the Grim Reaper playing the guitar give you trouble on the other gift?? :D And be careful Grimmy is no slacker with a guitar if you duel him and win you get a death flower but if he beats you in a duel with his skeletal guitar you will end up dead. :'( I get scared even if mastered guitar skill.Plus he can reincarnate dead sims but they come back as a baby it is same sim, but will be funny if your wife dies and you gotta raise her and clean her poo poo diapers,teach her to read again etc
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Buttersims I like your tree garden inside your tractor track.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited March 2017
    @CravenLestat , My son enlightened me that Mark Hamill did the voice of the Joker (never knew), we watched a few of the cartoon videos together, much better than the movie Harley/Joker! Mark totally looks like my uncle now!! :o

Edited to add, we are on season 7 of TWD right now and I thoroughly HATE Negan :rage: ...that pile of #^&(^$#!! I hope Rick kills him in the most disgusting way possible! >:)
  • Options
    @charlottesmom Can only say buckle up it gets rough,you are almost fully caught up then you get to suffer like the rest of us waiting,sweating,chewing your nails waiting for Sunday's new episode.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Oh and at @Charlottesmom got a solution to your non child bearing plumbot problem.Since you cannot have a child except by adoption there IS a way to have one and maintain his genetics in the child too.One must reach deep into his PAST to get an idea of what his FUTURE might hold.It is there you will find your answer.

But what does it all mean?? :# What object in Sims 3 holds the key to your destiny and a dream of a family.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @lisasc360 I like your new rec building. Lots of fun things for sims to do. So nice of your ss to introduce her self to the new guy in the neighborhood. :) Cool that Brian called. :)

@kodachrome35 Sounds like fun at the prom. Sim siblings get to be prom king and queen in my game too. Weird, but that is the sims.

@lanlyn Welcome to the sim world Lefay. I think Jacquelin is very happy about having the first baby and heir to the castle. Sounds like you will have a bit of a mess to deal with in the other household. It took me awhile to get settings like I wanted. I had one granny up and join the army...found her wearing her fatigues at the park one day and just screamed NO. That was not in the plan. She also adopted a child in a household that already had two teens, an unexpected baby, but that at least worked out ok. Thanks for the comments about the kids room. :)

@OriginalMara Glad you got Sharra unstuck.

@mycami21 I enjoyed the update. Samuel is a great little hunter as that is a nice butterfly to find. He is learning his skills so fast. Smart boy! Cool pics of the horses and the alien.

@MemoriiValentine I enjoyed the intro for you sim Serena. I wish her luck in her desire for a better future.

@Emily4331 I enjoyed the update on the Landgraabs and Broke families. I thought it was funny you titled it 'unexciting'. :lol: Well, certainly no drama like with some of your families.

@CravenLestat That is not your simself! Whatcha up to now? Tricking these girls with a female sim to lure them out? She does look very pretty as a blue ghost though. :)

@emorrill What a sweetie hubby! Thanks for the comment. I'll have to check on the picture. It was a pony cake with enough sprinkles to rot all our teeth out!!! I loved it. :)

@LunBeauty Thank you.

@Mikezumi I enjoyed the pics of your ss with Cliff and Jordan. Conner is a criminal?! Yaah, they watched the stars! :) Yeah, you remembered to put it in. :) Congrats on Declan aging up. He is very handsome. I'm not so sure about the painting with the peaco.ck and the lollipop. What is the artist trying to say there? I don't want to know!! I do love Finnian's though.

@king_of_simcity7 nice pictures.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @bekkasan Just was thinking of you actually, :o Wanna know why?? :smirk:

Because as soon as she is resurrected have a special amazing beautiful wonderful thing planned for her outfit :o A Egyptian Princess does not simply wear the plain cloth of a commoner she must look royal.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 and @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    A few new pictures: :smile:

Jennifer is off to visit one of her other cousins named Kirsty

17390447_1902767623339254_8948573961734236843_o.jpg?oh=9efab688449a053a96d885bf42e4d6f1&oe=59556662

Where Kirsty lives (upstairs)

17388809_1902767613339255_8089639901117946404_o.jpg?oh=651df76e1419ed5b1483c413f1e380f9&oe=596D94A0

Jennifer is happy to see her little cousin

17311112_1902767726672577_5617776276162427200_o.jpg?oh=98357d79e7e96660cef86748b766b335&oe=597146B5

Kirsty had a date with boyfriend and wants someone to help do her hair for her

17389175_1902767646672585_8614111101954579509_o.jpg?oh=6d6f180a243d9e7f71a7a68e6b251eda&oe=59296920

Jennifer helps Kirsty

17311056_1902767666672583_7086063781241730893_o.jpg?oh=3dbf48a2b2b6ef1dfca22aa466715f3d&oe=595B2014

Kirty loves her new hair style!

17388963_1902767736672576_7845478484418618788_o.jpg?oh=a0252f622cf07ed4cd84f413d42ed988&oe=5925E8BF

Next she tries on a dress

17388856_1902767766672573_6261070446185611445_o.jpg?oh=86ca45219ebd6c17709dc7d11f93ebd5&oe=59558CD6

Now Jennifer' turn for a makeover

17310358_1902767820005901_3318845957336956498_o.jpg?oh=c001de34324ee96083c4caa5b1d336da&oe=595E0CC7

She has the CC hair that I finally downloaded!

17435863_1902767830005900_5759870675925969836_o.jpg?oh=eb64d1e54b1b71d11184a1ace5d1c7d5&oe=59638B3B

Now she tries on a dress

17389042_1902767840005899_7466371704546525913_o.jpg?oh=5c945fd087b296259595fb8d83344f8a&oe=59538F35

The two girls watch a film before Kirsty goes out for her date

17359430_1902767956672554_155597117238754018_o.jpg?oh=e97618073b58e18e36b31fda7497a1a4&oe=5927A096
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Lanyln I just realized something,I think :( But from my observation starting to think you have the same disorder as me.Noticed your Charlotte has not changed ,my "Charlie" :blush: did not either.... you cannot bring yourself to touch her look cause it is already cute and you like it.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Mikezumi What?! They must all be shirtless. That's the rules. :p
    You can't escape the loonies Jordan. :D
    Oh wow, I was scared that he was gonna flirt with your SS at first, lol.
    Don't think Connor should be wearing that out in public, lol.
    Cute picture of the boys!
    Nice update!

@lanlyn Nice outtakes pictures. :)

@Emily4331 Oh my, did it just get hotter in here? *fans self*

@Mikezumi All of these hot sims! You guys are killing me! :D

@lanlyn Cute screenshots! I really love gnomes...even if they do get in the way sometimes, lol.

@Mikezumi I have that painting! I put it up in Cheri's room.
    Declan grew up quite handsome. :)
    Oh wow! I hope that my sims can get that painting. It would definitely go in the living room in my game.
    Awww, poor Eilish, lol.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pictures! The city looks great. :)
  • Options
    @LunBeauty Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    finished my course work for today,
    so i have another update played over the weekend.

My internet might disappear for a day or so switching internet company to fiber tomorrow.

[img][/img]CQrOg2c.jpg

[img][/img]dZ5qhfU.jpg

River gave up the pyramid as it was too heavy for her, she instead took her way over to the market
    and enjoyed some of its food. After a while one ofthe locals sat down at the table and they had a little chat.

[img][/img]47WPs6l.jpg

[img][/img]ZENetXQ.jpg

[img][/img]aLvHjGr.jpg

They all decided to round off their holiday with a water balloon fight

[img][/img]I7gk4g6.jpg

scenery

[img][/img]4zq7C6G.jpg

Adam beeing Adam haha

all for now
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Likes/Awesomes for all, trying to cut my feedback time, it takes me hours every day!!

@OriginalMara , Let me know what you thought of Beauty and the Beast, it looked interesting.

@CravenLestat , Why doesn't her H**ters job shock me...Gorgeous flower pattern! I'm messing with Classic Winnie the Pooh today.
    **Will look up Sarah Dolan, she has a look I like.

@Buttersims , Your Larry reminds me of Luke Perry from BH 90210 about a million years ago!
    **Zirael is gorgeous!

@Silverofdreams30 , LOL! Is that Adam waking up, he looks like my kids in the morning! ;)
    **Yes, that was Adam, he's too cute!

@TadOlson , Are your gnomes protesting? That is so cute!

@king_of_simcity7 , Nice update, should make a great video!

@msbeckycat , Trying to sneak your videos in a unbusy moments. :)

@venusdemilosims , Great update, you know I love Kaydence and her wacked out family! (yes even Jamie...a little...sort of... ;) ).
    **DV is a great land!! You would love it!
    **I love the Sims you made (made over) for your old DV save!
    **I bought Sims Medieval months ago it never installed correctly...stooped Steam!! I think @MoonandStars83 plays it.

@Karritz , You sound like a night owl! 2am to post a video, that is dedication my friend! ;)
    **Thank you!! I took a screenshot of your advise on the missing store venues, will do just that (will have the husband do it) if it becomes a big issue.

@PalmArrow , Jerry the Genie, not sure why I giggle when I say that...I need more coffee..! ;)
    **Wow!! Beautiful pictures of the pyramids at night and in the daytime, I have only had my Sims in Egypt once, ususally ship them off to China but Egypt is so pretty!!
    **I believe the pyramids were built by aliens, now I have proof!

@lisasc360 , Panda hugs!! <3 too cute.
    **Working on some Classic Winnie the Pooh pattern and a few more.
    **I can see that, my SS Rebecca is a total Tramp. IRL I've been with my husband for almost 30 years...no tramp here. The Becky one is a little more "normal", I do have to chubb up Becky, still haven't lost my cookie weight from Christmas and I want her to actually look like me (poor thing), I haven't even had her in my last 3 saves, I kinda secretly hate her. You do have more guts than me doing those poses though no way would I ever...too embarrassing, even for a pixel version of me. :s . I think I've only posted 2 screenshots of my SS with Jared and I have about a billion screenshot of those two!
    **That rock climbing wall looks very interesting!

@Surreal , LOL! Correct, double stuff Oreos are the only ones that count, regular ones never count even if you make your own double stuff, or in my kids case quadruple stuff (sick puppies!), ever try the Birthday Cake Oreos, those things are dangerous in this house!!
    **I love your 4x4 house, it's very pretty!!! Don't sell yourself short on the building, you did great! :smiley:

@Mikezumi , Jason and Lilika....she whooped him into submission!
    **I really like the shot of Jason talking to Shane and Jordan just about to throw the football, it just looks so real life.
    **Yeah Finnian mastering MA!! Now he can whoop some major Simmy butt!
    **Okay I lied, Finnian is my favorite! The limo pictures solidified it. He is going to be stunning as a YA!
    **Yup Jordan and Cliff, you guys are a running joke with the house gazing! :heart:
    **Don't most normal proms serve at least snack to the kids! Geeze EA!!!
    **Gotta look up Tim Tams, never heard of them..
    **Jake used to do a pretty good job cutting the grass, Matthew will take over this year, he learned last year on the ride on and had a ball!
    **Paul is very nice looking, never new the RL Paul (my kids knew of him though), but was sad to hear of his too early death.
    **The shower w/o the squares is too funny!
    **I love watching my Sims make out on the couch, it looks like they are eating each others faces! LOL!! The noises are too much... :flushed: (but also pretty funny).
    **Yeah no more coughing!! You made your Sims 110% more comfortable at the dinner table. Mine will still be hacking away for awhile...
    **You already have Finnian locked into Diana (I hope that is the right name), is Nevan with anyone, it's Monday morning, my brain is jello!
    **Yeah Wedding time!!
    **I like what your SS wore, it's cheerful. :smiley:
    **Jason looks pi*ss*ed at Derry at first, then surprised, finally happy when Derry asked for his son's hand.
    **OMG! Jordan is too cute bawling his eyes out!!
    **It looks like Finnian looked over at Nevan and then realized that his brother had gotten married, eddy seemed to notice too.
    **It was a great wedding, they all hung around...except Jordan, he was probably in the bathroom crying. :'(
    **The boys are starting a new trend looking at *Stars* not siding and gutters! *weirdos!!*

@KaikoMikkusu , I would love to see her as a YA, when you get to that stage in your game. :smiley: I should post a picture of my Jillian for you, same Manga look, as Manga-ish as you can get in Sims 3, Sims 4 is better for that sort of look.

@krabby_pattiess , Kiilian is a nice interesting Sim, I love the different ones!

@Odonata68 , Just wanted to say I adore your Sims, so pretty and unusual! :heart:

@bekkasan , Great picture of Annabelle and Victoria painting together!
    **Rocking a ghost baby sure looks creepy/cute!
    **Awwwww!!! Victoria and Alexander playing peek a boo!
    **Have another kid you two, I dare you!! :wink:
    **Husband just had a killer headache and said he felt a little sick, he's fine today. :smile:

@jillbg ...Skipping update!! didn't even peek! :wink:

@Zinniavanilla , Yeah!! Though I can't get to your page to gift you!! :'(
    **My husband like Dr. strange as did 2 of my kids (both males), Matthew said I would have liked it, I just wasn't in the mood for it.
    **I'm haunting your keyboard! hehe!!! :wink:

@emorrill , I read a little of your explanation about Donna but then stopped because I want to see the show spoiler free/limited. I love that you are rewatching though!!
    **Will PM you in a bit. :smiley:

@LunBeauty , We have had amazing luck in our family's with very long lived marriages and only 3 divorces on my side, out of over 30 marriages. we lucked out!
    **Feel better!!

@lanlyn , Haven't seen Bradley/Lotta for awhile, glad to see him in an outtake.
    **Amika's makeover is wonderful, that dress looks great on her with her coloring! I see craven agrees too... :D
    **Your game is starting to sound like something I would do on purpose! hehe!!!!

@coco , Have a great time on your cruise!!!
    **Ohhh! I hope you have a great time swimming with sea lions, I would love to do that! Look forward to pictures.

:smiley:

**start at the top of 1307.

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Charlottesmom yeah it was Adam, he had had an afternoon sleep lol.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited March 2017
    @lanlyn Sorry about the vids being private. I don't know how to unset it, I used my Photobucket account to upload them. Nathan's encounter with the Reaper really happened, and that was before the Door of Death object from the store. Nathan was playing guitar and the Reaper stopped to listen and liked it. Nathan became a hit movie composer, and he and his descendants became wealthy, thus changing the course of family history. Nathan was Kaydence's paternal grandfather, which kind of explains this family's, well, oddness. He died when she was a child.

@Charlottesmom The Jolina-Plumbs are definitely an odd bunch. I think that's why I'm attached to them ;)

@Mikezumi Clifford and Jordan are so adorable <3

Screenshot-33_zpsm4l4xikl.jpg

Nathan's mother was Jamie Jolina.

Screenshot-10%203_zpseokwsnse.jpg

His father was this guy... Nigel Plumb. Nigel was a farmer out of Riverview who moved to Sunset Valley after his divorce from his first wife, Carolyn, became final.

*Trivia time: Nigel was the first sim I ever made in Sims 3.*

Screenshot-15%203_zpsqdauvbtx.jpg

You think Daniel and Mary-Sue was a mismatch, Jamie and Nigel were an even bigger mismatch. They met while both worked at Sacred Spleen hospital. Nigel had taken a part-time job at the hospital to supplement his farming work. That's why their coupling was only a one-night stand. But it resulted in Nathan.
    Nigel passed away just before Nathan turned teen, right after dinner. Nathan and Jamie were devastated.

Screenshot-61%202_zpskonhconm.jpg

Jamie was disappointed when her teenage son, Nathan, decided to drop out of high school in his freshman year in order to become a musician. The two of them had a difficult relationship clear up until she died of old age and her son had his encounter with the Reaper.

Screenshot-82_zpseub0piio.jpg

Screenshot-26_zpseui608wm.jpg

After a string of relationships...

bassybday_zpsrg2o1x5u.jpg

Nathan eventually settled down, and he and his wife, Shandra, had two children, Savannah and Sebastian. Yes that little burrito is Sebastian. Savannah is the blond teenager with 'tude. Sebastian, of course, is Kaydence's father.

QZYZkOi.jpg

As for Kaydence, when your father is an accomplished actor...

ERwka0l.jpg

...and a talented musician....

gO9rsOg.jpg

ayoTQE7.jpg

...and your mother is pop music's biggest superstar...

Screenshot-3_zpsc6msfgft.jpg

...being famous yourself is something of a fait accompli, something that was bound to happen.

Screenshot-1825_zpsn72flwpl.jpg

Except... the only child of music's biggest superstar seemed far more interested in science than showbiz. And her passion for science didn't exactly come out of left field, either.

mad%20scientist_zps4fritbt1.jpg

Not only had her great-grandmother, Jamie Jolina, been a trauma surgeon after whom the trauma wing of Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital in Sunset Valley been named, but her father's older sister, Savannah, was a former adventurer and ghost-hunter who was now a paranormal researcher and best-selling novelist and university professor. And then there was her father, Sebastian, whose best known acting role was as a zombie hunting scientist in the movie version of the book 'Zombies? Zombies!'

And yet one more illustration of why this family is absolutely, positively, not normal...

Screenshot-5962_zps8cpvytjz.jpg

Sebastian asks the plumbot to read his young son, Jazz Lyric, a bedtime story...

Screenshot-5955_zps7pli2uv0.jpg

...and the plumbot, which, by the way, was made by Jazz's half-sister Kaydence, complied.

Edit #2: here are the two vids I tried to share last night. I made them public and put them in a separate album. Click on the smaller pics to see the videos.

th_Video-36_zpsnzbqjhqp.mp4

This video is the talented musician Sebastian in Starlight Shores...

th_jazzlyric_zpsipucf5y8.mp4

This next vid is his young son, Jazz Lyric, who has inherited the Jolina blond hair and their musical talent.

Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @KaikoMikkusu I like your update and Hanako's style.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!Thanks for your comment.
    @Surreal -It's one of the things I founds out back in TS1.I had sims miss work because their house had no back door.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    @MamaSimTee -I had to do that quitting without saving by exiting the lot without saving in TS2 when a sim kept starving to death while pregnant.
    @Littledreamer1994 -Great update!
    @junceda -Thanks for your comment.Great wedding pictures!
    @CravenLestat -I cut my hair off recently because it got badly tangled in the wrong place and I was more than ready to grow it back out again the moment I got it cut.I'd never even wanted to cut it off though I had no choice with the location of that knot in my hair.Short hair doen't work very well for me and I've never been able to keep it for long when I had it.Great picture!
    @deadhaus123 -Great pictures!
    @jillbg -I've still been having glitchy internet.The cable company might still be trying to fix it.
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @emorrill -You're not the only one with a birthday celebration to deal with.
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for the comment.I got that installed in my game though I had to convert it to a package file first.
    @krabby_pattiess -I hope you were able to find an external hard drive and can 7Zip compress files to make more space.
    Emily4331 -I had to have them sell the paintings because their house still has no room for such big paintings on the walls.
    @lanlyn -I had to set the cheating and liasons chance to -50 as well as the chance of getting caught.I also disabled jealousy.Great update!It shows exactly why you need to heavily customize story progression.Thanks for the comment.I've not had any cheating since I made sure all of my Mods were in place.
    @venusdemilosims -Great pictures!
    @Mikezumi -Great update!
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for the comment.
    @LunBeauty -Thanks for the comment.
    @Charlottesmom -They're holding signs to let animals know not to hang about on the lot.
    I've enjoyed other updates even though I can't comment on everybody due to glitchy internet.
    Deery Meadows,Maine-Winter-1622.
    Here's rain falling on the first day the Deery Meadows winter of 1622.
    33160989100_c69430d83f_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    edited March 2017
    thank you for the mentions there @Silverofdreams30 and @king_of_simcity7, you all have awesome sims and photos aswell ^^

Day 102

Yesterday was Sarah and Eloise's birthday, it was also Helios and Oliver's however I did not age them up xD

Eloise
    1aj5c.png
    Removed the hat but kept her hairstyle

Sarah
    96alad.png
    Kept her floral look into her adulthood, comment below who is your favourite twin of mine, I would love to know <3

I moved them out into Willow Creek so Sarah could be nearer to her boyfriend and raise a family in a normal neighbourhood :smile:

Here's their house, which I built of course ^^
    29vgps7.png

Note that the house is incomplete due to them being the only two living there right now but I will add in more rooms once Stuart moves in ^^ Very exciting for Sarah

The Living Room
    2v1qdj4.png

A picture of Sarah playing on her guitar, she wrote her second song Remember your home.
    2vnkjmb.jpg

Speaking of Sarah, she is working on her fourth song that has more of a lively tune to it then her previous songs while Eloise unleashed her inner gamer.
    fog64z.png

Stuart's parents along with Mortimer and Bella Goth came round to welcome them to Willow Creek so got Eloise to greet them.
    2cr6mm8.png

Sarah's thirst was a bit low so saw a sim and got her to feed on Tameka, didn't work out so she seeked out Bella instead, luckily most were in conversation to notice.

Because Eloise was also thirsty, she asked Luna for a drink and was successful. The welcome wagon thanked them for their time and left for home, leaving the twins on their own again.

Some more screenshots of the home
    Dining Room and Kitchen
    142663p.png

Bathroom
    qocc2u.png

Sarah's Bedroom
    wtg37c.png

Eloise's Bedroom
    28irv35.png

Because her original rocket is back at her old home, Eloise had to build another one xD I also had Sarah play on her piano. Eloise finished building the rocket and Sarah finished her 3rd song, working on her fourth song, which she finished and has licensed her first song

Stuart invited Sarah out and she needed some fun after being writing songs for the past two days and had been invited to a party at the Ancient Ruins.

Moved Stuart in, aged him up an he gained a skill in cooking.

Stuart
    2096kr8.png

I also changed his aspiration to Family and gave him the Family Oriented Trait. The two hit it off immediately as soon as he became a young adult.

They had their first woohoo since becoming a couple in their teen years and set on a family together, she decided to finally tell him she was a vampire and he accepted her :smile: The propose interaction didn't come up so I edited that in cas so are now husband and wife.

I then did a pregnancy test for Sarah

and....

she's expecting :smiley:

She told him and he was pretty nervous and excited about being a first time father, I think I can say the same for Sarah. Shortly filling her family in about the news

The Nursery
    8vqj5u.png

That's what happened so far ^^ more will come soon
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Littledreamer1994 I like the house that you built. I have never built anything in the Sims 4.
  • Options
    Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    @blazerntq and @TadOlson thank you the inside looks a little better then the house itself xD
  • Options
    Oh and at @Charlottesmom got a solution to your non child bearing plumbot problem.Since you cannot have a child except by adoption there IS a way to have one and maintain his genetics in the child too.One must reach deep into his PAST to get an idea of what his FUTURE might hold.It is there you will find your answer.

But what does it all mean?? :# What object in Sims 3 holds the key to your destiny and a dream of a family.

@CravenLestat , TIME MACHINE!!!

**did I finally get one right?? ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top