Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Top 5 updated here!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    edited March 2017
    @jotajeje I think you mixed up Aurora Skies with Midnight Hollow Gold in your Top 5 XD Your text says, "Aurora Skies" and mentions the toy machine and register, as well as linking to Midnight Hollow
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    @Nomiko13! I don't know why I'd written Aurora Skies there, it should be Midnight Hollow :s but anyway I've already corrected it! Thank you for notice me! :)
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    Top 5 is updated! ;)
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    @Nomiko13 I am always happy to assist you when I have points. And, thanks to the link you gave me I get ads again. <3 So thank you!!
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
    What link is that? I usually only get ads between 6 and 9pm, and most of the time they do not work right.
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    @LissieBess I believe this might be the thread you're looking for :smile:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited March 2017
    @LillaGrisen I can't believe it, I just booted up my laptop, opened Chrome and bazaam, got ads going in five tabs in Chrome! Woot! Of course, I haven't actually tried playing the game today since the Origin update glitch, but one thing at a time...

EDIT: Sadly, it's the trailer for the new Wimpy Kid trailer, and it isn't paying. But at least I'm getting ads. I'm sure I'll get paying ads later.

PPS: They paid, just took a bit longer than usual to post.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • KikyoMibuKikyoMibu Posts: 18 Member
    Hmm is it just me or is everyone having a hard time trying to get simpoints in the thesims3 store, I'm not getting that many advertising videos as much as I use to get last year. I need at least 2,000 simpoints to complete 'Daily Deals' rotation list. :(
  • KikyoMibuKikyoMibu Posts: 18 Member
    Link to my store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=KikyoMibu# The items I need from these sets are on there.
    1. Tutor of Tudors (pieces are in the wishlist)
    2. Fifth Avenue Fashions (pieces are in the wishlist)
    3. Collectionne Stäncké (pieces are in the wishlist)
    4. Date Night (pieces are in the wishlist)
    5. Stiff as a Board, Light as a Feather Dance Collection
    @KikyoMibu Apparently Flash is being phased out by both Firefox and Chrome, so if you're using either of those browsers when visiting the Store that might be why you're not getting many ads (though the Store can sometimes just be really plum at giving out ads, so maybe it wouldn't make a difference). In this thread, @taratownie explains how to hopefully make the ads return for Chrome users! :smiley:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Top 5 updated here :)
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @KikyoMibu definitely follow @LillaGrisen 's link. It's what fixed my access. I am getting ads again. Unfortunately right now a lot of them aren't paying, but at least I am getting them and some are paying. And going through these cycles of bad ads is normal enough.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    @LissieBess I believe this might be the thread you're looking for :smile:

Thanks @LillaGrisen
    I've updated my top 5, courtesy of a certain @TrevorJ! Thank you so much, @TrevorJ! :kissing_closed_eyes:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    Thank you @Kitiara for once again gifting me a ton of items~

I already informed you on your page, but I'll bring it up again here: she helped me complete the Bayside set and lowered my cys to the Sandy Sea Shoals Shanty to 245 sp.

My top 5 is here :)

▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Thank you @Hoplass for gifting me two of my Top 5's (Chorus Girl Curl & Long Dress with Slit)!

Top 5 updated here!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @Hoplass Thank you for the gifts from my wishlist! *Hugs* Updated my wishlist
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited March 2017
    Heya, haven't been around for a few days but seen not much has gone on. :)

I've just started Sims 3 again with the idea of building a new community lot which will allow sims to enhance all sorts of skills and then I decided I also want to create a floor/section/room in the lot where Sims have to use the "Barrier to Entry System" to pay for entrance and use the special objects inside like martial arts objects for the wine/juice making thingy (sorry I play my game in german, no idea what the english name for those is :D)
    But I was not happy at all about the fact that you cannot change the prices in the ticket machine and obviously there was no mod out there to do that.... So instead I just did some quick research and created my own mod! I'm so happy and excited! I now changed the ticket prices to §20, §50, §75 and §100. 4 x §10 is just stupid, and it's really nothing for a household to pay.

Here's a little pic with the new prices (excuse the german interface + squashed look from windowed mode)
    423aabac5c579d70aa06bca210b615f3.png
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    Thank you @hoplass for the gifts! :smile: updating top 5!
    @Jahnna Oooh! Very nice! I'm so happy for you that you managed to make a fully working mod! That's very cool! :smiley:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    @LillaGrisen Thanks. It's still only a tiny mod, only changed 4 different values but it's still a success. :D I appreciate the small mods that make good changes to the game like a mod that stops the Sims from putting down the babies/toddlers after using the changing table (though that's something a little more complicated!). It was so annoying!
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
    edited March 2017
    @Jahnna Changing values is the first step you'll probably have to take if you want to make a bigger mod eventually (you know, unless you have extensive knowledge in coding and are very familiar with the language). I have never modded for Sims, but do occasionally mod for another game, and that started with me (who had barely ever touched any kind of code before) playing around with values :smile: Don't think I'm some kind of pro now, though. I'm just confident enough to script a bit while looking through pages on how to use scopes and conditions :lol:

On another note, I didn't know there was a mod to fix that changing table! I never thought about looking for one since I've only ever used it once, but I do agree it was very annoying. I'm installing that right now! Thank you!
    Don't worry about it ;)
    edited March 2017
    Oooh! What's that I see in my purchase history? Shine gifts from @Hoplass! Thank you! :smiley:

My top 5 is now back to what it was a day ago :joy:
    Don't worry about it ;)