Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This hairdo?

I was visiting the hermit in the lightning in the deep forest, and I found this one with this very special hairdo. Is it just me who haven't noticed it before, or is it hidden in CAS?
Frisure.jpg

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I believe it is from gtw
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • skatoolakiskatoolaki Posts: 41 Member
    Isn't that one of the male bun-styles (aka man buns)? You may just need to uncheck "feminine" hairdos while in CAS so you see the male hairs too. I'm not positive, but I think that may be the case.
    Skasimlaki (my The Sims 2 site)
    Elizabeth's Legacy (The Sims 2 Legacy Challenge site)
    Tudor Hills Asylum (The Sims 3 Asylum Challenge site)
    The Swain Legacy (The Sims 4, and my current, Legacy Challenge site)
  • JunoSimsJunoSims Posts: 74 Member
    It's definitely from Get to Work and I'm pretty sure it's only found in the feminine style preference
    294i51u.jpg
  • sweety_blondysweety_blondy Posts: 117 Member
    That hair style is from GTW and it's listed under the feminine style preference
    Origin id: LunaLycaon
    Simming since the beginning ;)
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    LOL yes, I prefer to call them man buns although they look like dog sh.... :wink:
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member

I know everyone's hairstyle is their own business, but I honestly hope to not see any of those in real life.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Miki wrote: »
    I know everyone's hairstyle is their own business, but I honestly hope to not see any of those in real life.
    LOL yes, I prefer to call them man buns although they look like dog sh.... :wink:

I think they can look cool, but most guys I see with them just can't pull them off or use them as an excuse to 'hide' their unkempt hair.

Ok, but this hairdo is still listed under females. That's why I didn't believe my own eyes.