Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Beautiful Sims!

Comments

• ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    I really think Brenda is a gorgeous sim - she may not be *perfect* but I love her. Slimmed down she looks really pretty, but that won't happen soon :)

77355dfe-231a-4b5e-9eea-ede8c131a2a4_zpspucscw7g.jpg

• MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Buttersims wrote: »
    I really think Brenda is a gorgeous sim - she may not be *perfect* but I love her. Slimmed down she looks really pretty, but that won't happen soon :)

77355dfe-231a-4b5e-9eea-ede8c131a2a4_zpspucscw7g.jpg
    I think she looks pretty the way she is :o love the red hair
    Happy Simming!♥
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited March 2017
    Send me pictures of your beautiful sims! I think it would be nice for me to get inspiration with creating sims so show me what sims you make and techniques you use!

I'm taking a different approach to this request. I'm not showing my favorite beautiful original sims but rather showing how I transform "pudding" NPC sims into sims that meet my ideas of beautiful or good looking. First off "pudding" means all sliders set to 0. It is EA's default look for NPCs. And although the look is not ugly there are certain features that I think are out of proportion and/or EA just got wrong.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and although there are some beautiful "vanilla" sims that use EA's default skins and eyes, I prefer default replacement skins and eyes.

Before
    Screenshot-65_zpsulepegrk.jpg

Eyes
    I find EA's default scale for the eyes to be too big, unless you are going for the anime or cartoon look or the "big eye" look from the '70s. So I usually reduce the scale to around -100. I also change the shape by slightly moving the slider for the upper lid apex to a little away from the nose (can't remember if that moves the slider to the right or left) and by moving the lower lid apex a little closer to the nose. The brow I usually reduce the curve, lower the height and tilt the arch, depending on what brow I use. I use one of EA's eyeliners (the one that gives the appearance of bottom lashes) on both males and females.

Nose
    I almost always give the nose some mass. I often find the shape of the tip to be too bulbous so give the nose a lot of definition, but since this makes the nose extend out from the face I compensate by reducing the length slightly and/or reducing the scale of the tip.

Upper lip
    I think EA's default placement of the mouth makes it too close to the bottom of the nose. I always change this by either raising the height of the nose or by lowering the height of the mouth. Most often I lower the mouth by lowering the height of the jaw and/or lowering the height of the mouth.

Cheeks
    All cheek sliders set to 0 is very bland although I will sometimes use that on a sim (as I did with her here). Instead I like to decrease the fullness of the cheeks and raise the height of the cheek bones (in which case I will also often decrease the fullness of the jaw) or lower the height of the cheek bones and increase the fullness.

Jaw I almost always get rid of the double chin look by moving the jaw shape slider to the left, sometimes all the way or other times only slightly.

Mouth
    I usually move the mouth curve slider to the right, usually move the mouth depth slider to the left to make the lips pucker a little and definitely lower the height of the mouth.

Makeup
    Eyeliner - EAs that gives the appearance of lower lashes. Blush CC blush/face contouring. And usually on my female sims CC lipstick that gives some shadowing/shaping to the lips (although I did not use any on this sim).

After
    Screenshot-73_zpslub3wfqb.jpg

Before and after
    QuinnBeforeAfter_zpsxd2getzw.jpg
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @cwaddell fantastic results! I agree about the nose and eyes. Makes a world of difference.

Awesome sims everyone! B)
  • sebz242sebz242 Posts: 15 Member
    Love the lighting here :smile:
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @ cwaddell I really like your NPC makeover :) It definitely gives the NPCs some character and therefore adds to the game
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    I'm seeing alot of sims 3 but here is some of my sims
    A alien sim who isn't a alien, because I don't have get to work ;-;
    03-28-17_5-29-33PM_zps1dsmcl4l.png
    A lesbian couple with a beautiful daughter
    03-27-17_10-14-01PM_zpskxbspgms.png
    03-27-17_10-20-41PM_zpsdyesuyab.png
    03-27-17_10-26-52PM_zps26fq3alw.png
    And some randoms sims
    03-26-17_3-35-46PM_zpsu8dpvpqm.png03-26-17_3-53-05PM_zpsrbpnvvcr.png
    03-27-17_4-23-14AM_zpsiuiuxufn.png
    03-26-17_3-45-35PM_zpsqggng1kf.png
  • simmerfan125simmerfan125 Posts: 82 Member
    @Autumn_Cats They are so gorgeous! I'll upload my Sim(s) in a moment. Depends on which I want to use my sims when I was fetus or the ones I make now.
    tumblr_o0et0096eN1uc15e8o1_400.gif
    now let's all look at park jimin.
  • Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited April 2017
    Lots of lovely sims here!
    Post edited by Carmen0908 on
    carmen4s.jpg
  • Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    @Autumn_Cats They are so gorgeous! I'll upload my Sim(s) in a moment. Depends on which I want to use my sims when I was fetus or the ones I make now.

D'aw thanks!
  • rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    wow all these sims are beautiful I can't believe how many talented people there is, I love looking at sims that others have created :)
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• simsgirlfunsimsgirlfun Posts: 5 New Member
    I love all the sims!!
  • AdelineRobbinsAdelineRobbins Posts: 140 Member
    My method is usually to mess around until I like something. Or be lazy and hit random. I like experimenting with color and structure.
    When making my Faye family, I went with whatever random facial structure the game gave me and dressed up around it. This was a result.
    tumblr_oo25mzmW751uu4o84o1_1280.jpg
    One of her sons. Who looks like he has a much less intense version of his father's lips.
    tumblr_op02s0mTGH1ulb5l5o1_1280.jpg
    Her daughter, who I changed the coloring of.
    tumblr_op03neE84g1ulb5l5o1_1280.jpg
    This lady was my first time messing with the sliders. Her rounder head was a nice change of pace from looking at the Fayes so much.
    tumblr_op038j9lAu1ulb5l5o1_1280.jpg
    "Fool," said my muse to me. "Look in thy heart and write."
    Kq8qeWk.png
    Wordpress
    Origin ID: Hoshicake
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I'm very proud of this Sim, even though she's based on one of the random presets. I did however change her hair and face, as well as some of the outfits and slightly changed the body shape too.

9MPqWfG.jpg

But in Sims 4 I can also make nice looking Sims ^^

Svenja Bates (her look very much reminds me of @DeKay's Dylan somehow)
    llo3Iw3.png

Eliza Pancakes, converted to be a teenager. I think she turned out pretty well.
    8zSEuXv.png

Kim Sommer, while Johnny Zest ruins their marriage (left at the altar in front of their babies). Edited her about twenty billion times by now :joy:
    IOdOl5o.png
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    @rosenero10 Vampirella looks amazing O.O She has such a lovely face..
    Mine has no name unfortunately.
    ojWbQb.png
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • MzsammyroseMzsammyrose Posts: 145 Member
    Started a flickr for all my sims photos! Http://flickr.com/sammyrosesimmer
    Enjoy!
  • rosenero10rosenero10 Posts: 536 Member
    @TeenWolf_1999
    Thanks so much. She has been the last Sim I have created for TS3. Haven't done anything else since.

Your unnamed Sim is cute too. She has that Elfin look about her genetics, but an interesting twist with the cyber-punk color choices and styles. Those S-Club Eyelashes really light her up!
  • tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    edited May 2017
    [deleted]
    Post edited by tribbo on
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Beautiful? Yes. <3

Sam_sexy_pose_18.jpg

But more like SEXY! :love:

Sam_sexy_pose_14.jpg

Tee hee! :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    14.02.2016(One of my oldest sims)
    j8k23n.png
    1LQkdA.png
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member

My favorite New York world resident, Trista Hubbard. Excuse the messy, quirky apartment.

Screenshot-79.jpg

Screenshot-100.jpg

Screenshot-115.jpg

trista_hubbard.jpg
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I haven't got time to go in the game to create a sim recently but here are some pictures of my latest sim Emma :)
    tumblr_oop0n0qnYX1uk3nv1o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_oop0n0qnYX1uk3nv1o3_r1_1280.png

Yup my current profile avatar XD
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    One of my newest sims.

Screenshot-5sm_zpsof7tgb6d.jpg

Screenshot-41sm_zpsb9uprvhn.jpg