Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ Sims 4 Quality Control Contest ~ Challenge 74 up due (EST) 9th March ☆☆

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The exterior design of Beach Bachelor Pad looks very nice! @Ainsleyf :) The layout, roofing and exterior wall textures look very nice! It looks great the way that the home has been built on rocks. Very nice sitting areas on the front porch for sims to enjoy being outdoors in the sea air. The design of the outdoors dining, bar and pool deck looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating the food at the tables in the sunshine. They will have fun swimming in the pool, and enjoy sitting poolside having a drink from the bar. The drinks display shelves look great on the bar area wall. The string lights look pretty! It looks great how the columns go into the dining tables! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining room is very nice! The brown colour scheme looks nice, and the type of dining chairs looks nice. The bar nook in the room is great! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals. The fruit bowl is a great touch on the dining table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The plants look nice on the windows shelves. It is not good that the sims haven't cleaned up after doing their cooking! The living room setting after the pizza party looks great! It is nice that there is a gym room for the sims to do fitness training using the equipment to keep fit. The circles floor rug adds a nice look to the room and the plants are nice touches of nature. Very nice rec room! The floor pattening looks very nice. Sims will have fun using the bubbles machine and playing football, and enjoy quietly meditating on the meditation stool. Very nice design of the bedhead wall area in the master bedroom! It looks very nice how the cabinets have been placed there, and item are nice touches on the wall shelves. The glass windows clothes and shoes racks closet looks very nice! Riley will enjoy using the woodwork table in his shed. The street art looks great on the wall there!
    It is a very nice beach home! :)
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow!
  • undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    @lisa17ann thank you very much :D
    I'm looking forward to your build!
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Oh very nice beach house @Ainsleyf it looks like it was built on cooled lava flows in Hawaii or something! wonderful job! Don't you love those string lights! I knew I had to get them in my build some how too ;)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

YAY @lisa17ann! I was going for Lava rocks in Hawaii!!! I was afraid it would come out like an oil spill in Newark! Thank you!
  • nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
    edited March 2017
    QC challenge no: 41
    Origin ID: nicolethebowl
    Are you a novice builder: no
    Intermediate, Experienced or Advanced level: intermediate
    Original Lot used (lot name and town):Pier Palace, Windenburg
    Gallery Name: Bachelor Beach House
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/12B7A59F097B11E7871572B6FB7B04D7?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Bachelor Beach House&max=50&maxis=false
    Images (3-6 max): hwpVDsM.png
    1qmX22j.png
    7p89YWl.png
    linke to more pics: http://imgur.com/a/xu3AS

The house is very blue to resemble the ocean. There is a pool in the backyard, a hot tub on the roof, and fish tanks throughout. The surfboard making room is small and private to give Riley the time to focus. But when he doesn't feel like focusing he has many other options. Basketball, bubble blowing, karaoke, and dancing are only some of the few. The house also includes a guest room suitable for friends or family and a sauna on the main floor as well.
    Post edited by nicolethebowl on
    @nicolethebowl HAHA - great shot! He looks like he's having "hair of the dog." Fun!
  • nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
    @Ainsleyf lol thanks!
    You very welcome @Ainsleyf :)

great beach house @nicolethebowl very modern! Love the roof top deck! Your Riley is a little cutie he definitely has that slim body surfer look! :)

The exterior design of Bachelor Beach House looks very nice! @nicolethebowl :) The blue colour scheme of the home looks very nice. The type of windows used in the build gives a great look to the home! The aquariums are nice touches in the build. Very nice rooftop,patio! It is great that there is a basket ball court and hot tub nook there! Sims will have fun playing basket ball, enjoy using the bubbles machine and enjoy resting in the tub. Nice outdoors dining area! Sims will have great views of the outdoors whilst enjoying cooking and eating meals at the table there. Very nice outdoors living and entertainment patio! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there watching tv , listening to the stereo music or have fun playing foosball. Very nice bar nook! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar. The drinks display shelves and the neon bar signs look great on the bar nook walls. Very nice light filled dining area! Sims will enjoy sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining at the table. They will have fun playing chess after their meal. The kitchen nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the beach views whilst cooking meals. The patterned floor rug reflects the waves of the sea! The dance and karaoke patio looks great! Sims will have fun singing and dancing on the dance floor there! Very nice bedrooms. The wall of candles is a restful sight for sims to see when going to bed. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer with sunshine coming in onto them .The outdoors dining front patio is very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the food on the sofa or armchairs there, enjoying dining in the sea air. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool.
    Your simversion of Riley looks very nice! :)
    It is a very nice beach home! :)
  • Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Quick Question can the shed be integrated to the building
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    edited March 2017
    Origin ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
    Intermediate, Experienced or Advanced level: Experienced (I think at least, but please feel free to correct it)
    Original Lot used (lot name and town): Pier Palace, Windenburg
    Gallery Name: The Riptide
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/de_DE/gallery/CE043AFE0A3A11E78E2A1DD1D0FEB013?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=The Riptide&max=50&maxis=false
    Images (3-6 max):
    Images gallery

2m65qi1.png

dcv13.png

11qsoio.png

This is my first entry and I am a bit excited. :) I hope I thought of everything.

Note: At least one of the bookshelfs on the gallery second floor isn't usable, but since there is another one fully usable I though it might be ok.
    Post edited by jhgkjhgkjh on
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
    Congratulations on your first entry into a challenge! @jhgkjhgkjh :) The Riptide is a very nice beach home! Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The windows look very nice in the build, creating a nice light filled home. The outdoors areas look very nice! Very nice outdoors living sitting areas for sims to enjoy resting on the sofas and armchairs in the outdoors air. The candles look pretty on the coffee tables The pool nook is great! The hedging looks nice on the edges of it.The workshop shed for Riley looks great! He will enjoy using the woodwork table there. The tools and hose on the exterior and interior walls and the crates are great touches there. He will like using the weights machine to keep fit. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The clothes shelf is a homely touch near the front door. The living room is very nice! It looks nice the way you have used the walll to separate off a tv nook area. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing watching tv whilst sunshine comes in through the windows. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch there. The books, plant and candle look great on the coffee table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The coffee nook is great! The mugs rack looks great next to the coffee machine. Nice bar stool counter for sims to enjoy eating a meal at. They will have nice views of the outdoors through the windows. The fruit bowl is a great touch on the counter, Very nice outdoors dining balcony! Sims will enjoy esting meals at the table and looking out at the beach views. The wall of pictures nesr the staircase looks great! Very nice upper landing study desk nook! Sims will enjoy reading a book or using the computer at the desk table there. Very nice furnishing of the bedroom! The colour scheme looks very nice. Sims will enjoy waking up to sunshine coming in through the windows. The wall decor pictures are nice touches on the walls. Nice outdoors fire pit area. Sims will enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food , chatting and keeping water. The candies look very pretty there! It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you so much for your detailed review, @rosemow ! Your eyes were on every little detail!
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    @Liziann1 I think it can be anywhere you want but maybe have a separate entrance that you don't have to go through the house? I'm sure it doesn't matter though as long as he has a work shop. :)

Welcome to the QC comps @jhgkjhgkjh what a beautiful first entry :) love the modern style with the blue and white exterior! Very beach-y :)
    Normally anyone entering for the first time would start out in intermediate but, when judging @Cbear13 will let you know where you need to be! Your build looks stunning so I'm sure you'll be advanced in no time! :)

Thank you for your warm welcome, @lisa17ann! :)
    Maya Angelou

• Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Thank you @lisa17ann I have done just that :)
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

edited March 2017
    Origin ID: lisa17ann
    Intermediate, Experienced or Advanced level: Advanced
    Original Lot used (lot name and town): Dock Den (bro family originally) in Windenburg
    Gallery Name: Surfers Cottage
    Gallery Link: HERE
    Images (3-6 max): (please post 1 street view photo)
    bc1.jpg
    bc3.jpg
    bc5.jpg
    bc10.jpg
    bc13.jpg
    bc21.jpg
    Sideshow

Origin ID: lisa17ann
    Sims Gallery Name: Beachum
    Gallery Link: HERE
    Images (1-2 images):
    rb2.jpg
    rb3.jpg
    Post edited by lisa17ann on

edited March 2017
    The exterior design of Surfers Cottage is very pretty! @lisa17ann :) The roofing texture and wall siding gives a great look to the build. The balcony dorner looks very great! Nice blue colour scheme of the exterior and interior of the home. . The flowers look pretty along the front edges of the home and around the base of the trees.,Vey nice sitting area on the front porch. Sims will enjoy resting there with the sea air. The greenery looks nice on the exterior walls of the home. The interior of the workshop looks great! Riley will enjoy crating his surfboards there! The tools look great on the workbench table and wall counter! The fish floor print is a nice touch. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen looks great! The corner nook with the bottles, candle and plant on the counters and the clock on the wall looks very nice ! The flower patterned floor rug looks nice in the room. The fruit bowl and mugs rack are nice kitchen home touches. Very nice dining room! The alternating coloured yellow and blue dining seats , complementing with the floor rug under the table looks very nice! The candles,and hanging plants wall decor looks nice there. The mounted fish suits the beach theme well! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the globe bar with their meals . Very nice design of the living room! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv in front of the fire, whilst other sims will like sitting on the masage chair having a restful massage. The blue candles look pretty either sides of the sofa. The pattrerned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. The snowglobes are homely touches on the fireplace ledge. Very nice furnishing and layout of the master bedroom! The white curtains go very well with blue colour of the walls, and the white bedside table lamps look nice. Sims will enjoy using the bubbles machine there. The orange , yellow and red colour scheme of the other bedroom looks so very nice! The laundry room with the washing machine, dryer, shoes rack and dirty clothes looks very creative. Nice study desk room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or relaxing in the armchair reading a book. The blue wall colours and the circle floor prints in the gym looks very nice! The blue bathroom wall texture gives a very nice look and feel to the room.
    Riley is a very nice surfer! :) The background setting of the pictures of him looks so great! The clouds and moon in the skies look very great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you so much as always for you kind review of my build and indeed everyone else. :) Happy Simming to you! :)

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh gorgeous entries so far capturing the beach style perfectly
    Results will be coming in the next day or 2 sorry for delay ended up away for a few days, good news is Ive lost 5 kgs so far (attempting to lose a bit of weight to help with my back pain).
    I have had to make my health a bit more of a priority for the last few months and for the next few until I manage to get some more weight off, although Im not overly overweight with the issues I am having with my nerves and muscles in my back my doctor things trying to get off some weight might help so I have been busy doing hydro, physio and walking daily aswell as my horses and normal life so its kept me super busy and super tired.

Thought I would let you all know just so no one worries these comps will stop, I have no intention of stopping the 2 weekly challenge or the room challenge though the monthly may have to stay on a break til life calms back down a bit. I hope you all understand and can be patient with results taking a bit longer than usual.
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    Welcome @jhgkjhgkjh fantastic first entry I cant wait to explore it while judging. I hope you enjoyed the challenge we always love new people entering we get excited to see the new blood hehe
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    @Liziann1 sorry for slow reply as lisa said its not a big issue but being a shed I would make sure the entrance to it is from outside not from inside the house as it wouldnt be a shed, you still want it to look like its something of its own so maybe even a roof of its own though we wont be to picky about this having an external entrance would be enough

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top