Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is still missing for you?

Comments

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Spiral staircases and conical/domed roofs
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,011 Member
    edited March 2017
    Height sliders!

Edit: I don't care at this point in the game about what they can and can't do. I still want them or some type of height difference with the teens and within the adult age groups.
    Post edited by MiataPlay on
  • TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    This is completely random but remember them old bus type things in the sims you would get and they were different colors to go different places i actually missed them and the old pay phones you had to use to get home.
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Bunkbeds, Toddler outside toys like small slides and such. The horsey rides that parents have to help toddlers get on.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    TrixieLoca wrote: »
    This is completely random but remember them old bus type things in the sims you would get and they were different colors to go different places i actually missed them and the old pay phones you had to use to get home.

Are you talking about the cabs? Or do you mean the Street Car that took your sims to Old Town?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • sandra7984sandra7984 Posts: 24 Member
    I love the sims3 and miss the expansions, like seasons, university and so on, I find the cities are very confining as you cannot build anything.
    I find this game very annoying.
    I would play Sims3 but for the last few months I have had problems with it and nobody seems to be able to help. Disappointed player.
  • Tinabina74Tinabina74 Posts: 4 New Member
    couple thoughts, remember when if someone hated you they come by kick your trash over or run up slap your face ect... miss that and the bunny panting how he would sneak out of it during night.
  • Tinabina74Tinabina74 Posts: 4 New Member
    but what i was hoping for was could we do a expansion pack with a carnival theme or amusement park with rides? hotel? i know we have camping but thought a new place like that to go with vacations
  • TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    TrixieLoca wrote: »

Are you talking about the cabs? Or do you mean the Street Car that took your sims to Old Town?

Yes! The street car kinda looked like a tram! Even the original sims have transport don't get me wrong I'd love to have cars but I like the old school touches in the game. And the school bus!!!!
  • AngryHoundAngryHound Posts: 13 New Member
    Where should I even begin?! :expressionless:

What I wish was already in the game and what I'd like to see:

- Asymmetry option in CAS
    - Likes/dislikes for sims
    - Firefighters, police, robbers
    - For sims with specific careers to be seen in the world in those actual careers
    - Fear emotion (Sims literally running in terror)
    - Brave trait
    - Vampire hunter aspiration
    - Shower wohoo
    - Supernaturals (werewolves, Mages)
    - More traits and being able to choose more than 3 (preferably a dislike/like system)
    - Turn ons/offs
    - Be able to create other building on the same lot with a different foundation level
    - Be able to place windows with the same freedom as pictures
    - Be able to place doors on half squares
    - Be able to turn off the snapping for items that can go on top of surfaces so I can place them exactly where I want them.
    - Make school more difficult (Child sims literally get an A just for attending, mine does and has never done any of his homework)
    - Spiral staircases
    - Half staircases that take two levels to get up to the next floor
    - Be able to delete the back wall of the staircase without deleting the sides
    - With cheats enabled, be able to shrink objects smaller than their natural size. Not just increase them.
    - Smaller worlds like forgotten hollow should be fully open world (Seriously there were only 5 lots)
    - Thicker shelves
    - Normal sized microscopes
    - More world controls. Be able to control the number of aliens/vampires there are in your game.

Just the ones I could think of at the moment.
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I know it is minor, petty and there are bigger things out there to ask for but what I want is

body hair.

• SSDSSDSSD2SSDSSDSSD2 Posts: 217 Member
    Create a World, Create a Style, Create a Pattern, and Create a Pet. If they include these 4 things I'll be glad, (I haven't bought any EA product for a long time for this very reason).
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    i miss the firefighters, i mean whats the point of the fire alarm if no one puts out the fire in the first place! I thought maybe I could call them but its not a option. There are a lot of things I miss.
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Flexibility, Consequences and Depth!
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    i love the world adventures, I love exploring tombs, and supernaturals, love witches and fairies!!!
  • ziriziri Posts: 13 New Member
    Okay so can someone please tell me what is up with sims and it's racism. Why do they have only like 3 afro-textured hair styles in the base game. But like over 30 hairstyles for white people, or people who aren't black. Whats up with that? And also tell me why the plum none of the lipsticks look good on dark skin tones. Most of the lipsticks are made for white people and they make a black persons lips look ashy. There are only 4 out of that set that actually look decent on black people. But I don't want to use the same 4 colors every time I make a sim. There really isn't blush that was made for a black person there, black peoples cheeks aren't supposed to be red like whit peoples. (Can we also talk about getting some foundation in there). Also the eye shadows are either to light that they are brown and you cant really see it, or to dark and you look goth. This really needs to be fixed. Sims is supposed to be like your fantasy world, and mine isn't racist.
  • SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member

I'm still waiting for...
    1. Werewolves
    2. Witches
    3. Fairies
    4. A Pirate Island escape like Barnacle Bay from the Sims 3
    5. And Dragons... and I mean the kind you get to hatch and raise as your own, and to even ride one, which is more awesome!!!
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
  • tiramisu6tiramisu6 Posts: 43 Member
    Handheld videogames are missing! I would love to see Maxis-styled wacky handhelds that sort of mock the DS and PSP.
    s7xTQov.gif
    "...but i’m just a soul whose intentions are good." - lana del rey
    week 102. still no open-world, pets or seasons expansion pack.
  • mierpelsommierpelsom Posts: 415 Member
    Pets and weather. Not that I wouldn't love to see some other content. Like beach style vacation options (along with sunburns and sand castles). Or a full set of broken/abandoned items that might include sheet covered lamps, paintings and knick-knacks. And more worn out, old, heavily used floors-walls and, dare I say, paint-able ceilings!

But for the most part the game seems to (finally) be moving in the right direction.
    Bringer of joy. Lover of life. Wearer of hats.

Grim Spooky Manor Mansion
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    edited March 2017
    Seasons, Pets, **WITCHES**, more interactions for kids and toddlers. I really miss the variety in play equipment from Sims 3.
    I'd also like more diverse personalities for sims where their traits actually mean something. With the Toddlers actually acting differently with different traits I believe this is well within the limitations of Sims 4 and would like to see it updated for other ages.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • WalebKassaWalebKassa Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone, I just signed up for the forums here after seeing a video of all of the cut scenes that were present in Sims 2. Don't you think it would be cool if we could get cut scenes like that again in the Sims 4? For birthdays, engagements, ect.
  • bmaxwell10bmaxwell10 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi everyone, I don't know about you guys, but I love Pets so I would love for that expansion to come out. What my sister and I would love is for the Sims 4 to come out with farm animals like cows, pigs, and chickens. And what would be really cool is to have our sims be able milk the cows and collect eggs and sell those items. What do you guys think?
  • bmaxwell10bmaxwell10 Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love to also see a veterinarian career option if the Pets expansion ever comes out<33
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    Larger worlds and more community activity are still missing for me. I would like to build more houses for my sims and have even more activities for them outside of home.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    I don't come on the forums much anymore, but since there's a drought of Sims news once again I thought I would pop on here. Lo and behold, I found this thread. Since I have a list I keep of this very topic, I thought I would share my top 10 wants.
    (Keep in mind I'm not including pets and weather because I have every confidence that they will appear at some point, so mentioning them seems superfluous.)

1) More Jobs - I would like to see as many of the old, non-active careers return as possible - Circus, Animal Trainer, and Fashion/Model from the Sims 1, Adventurer, Slacker, Lawyer and Architect from Sims 2, Actor, Psychic, Military and Education ... they already have the flavor text, if they care to use it, just come up with a few career rewards and add them back! If they the "active" careers, the Sims 3's Stylist, Firefighter and Ghost Hunter would also be cool.

2) Body Hair - A great addition to the game from Sims 3, it seems like a no brainer for this to return.

3) Witches and Wizards/Warlocks, Werewolves and Fairies. Also, better ghosts. Ghosts should be able to scare the living. And while we're at it, let's get a Fear emotion in the game ... "Tense" is not the same as frightened.

4) The Sims 3 Sculpting Block. In fact, all of the arts and crafts "benches" that give you items to possibly sell, including The Sims 2 Pottery Wheel, Sewing Machine, Toy Making Bench, Robot Making Bench, and Flower Arranging Bench, and the Canning Station from Sims 1/Sims 3, and the jewelry making station from Sims 3. I'll add the Hairstyling chair and the tattoo artist chair/career here as well.

5) Servo (see Robot Making Bench above)

6) Cars, Motorcycles, and Bicycles

7) The "Kids" Games, like Cops and Robbers, Mary Mack, the pillow fights, the water balloon fights, all of the things that kids could do with their friends.

8) The Treehouse and sleeping bags from Sims 3

9) Shower Woohoo

10) Being able to give gifts to other Sims from your inventory.

I have a lot more, just like every other Simmer, but these are the ones I'd like to see become a top priority.