Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of pets do you have?

Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
Feel free to post pictures! I have two cats, two pet mice, and some fish.
ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif

Comments

• Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    I've had turtles, white mice, anoles, cats, dogs, hermit crabs, a rabbit, goldfish, betta fish, water frog, newts...can't think of anything else but I might have missed a pet. I used to collect garter snakes but it wasn't a good idea to put them in with my turtle. As a child, I didn't know. :D Speaking of garter snakes, my dad found one when raking the leaves a while ago, it was so cute. Then back to nature where dad found him or her.

My current pets are ferrets.

Panda (2 years and 11 months)
    100_2280.jpg

Pablo (2 years and 6 months)
    100_1871.jpg

Sable (2 years and 3 months)
    I have no idea how she got inside the washer machine but I guess she either found a way to climb and got curious and accidently fell in or she somehow traveled through the floorboards and ended up dropping from the ceiling on the shelf in the laundry room. And again got curious and fell in.
    100_2303.jpg

Some other pets I had in the past.
    Takoda (Passed away.)
    100_1699.jpg

100_0682.jpg
    100_0769.jpg
    IMGA0464.jpg

Random spider. :p
    019.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited March 2017
    Meet Xanadu

My Crowntail Siamese Fighting Fish (also known as the Betta), who currently is spoiled rotten in a 10 gallon tank with all sorts of decoration / toys

2ydWTGql.jpg

Not your typical cute furry friend, but I think he's cute in his own way.
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    Meet Xanadu

My Crowntail Siamese Fighting Fish (also known as the Betta), who currently is spoiled rotten in a 10 gallon tank with all sorts of decoration / toys

2ydWTGql.jpg

Not your typical cute furry friend, but I think he's cute in his own way.

Oh my goodness he's beautiful :heart::blush:

Here's Edgar, my little plakat betta :smile:

IMAG0263_zpsxvkudqgu.jpg

IMAG0257_zpshnohuuzo.jpg

IMAG0264_zpsofpqbgbc.jpg

He's a bit tricky to get a photo of, because when I get close to the tank he usually looks at me dead on and flares up at me, so my picutre's not quite as striking as yours :lol: I had to feed him a couple of pellets to get him to pay attention to something else. He lives in a little 5 gallon and he's quite sassy. I have a pair of goldfish too in 40 gallon. I'll have to try to get some good pictures of them and post them.

Deshong04 wrote: »
    I've had turtles, white mice, anoles, cats, dogs, hermit crabs, a rabbit, goldfish, betta fish, water frog, newts...can't think of anything else but I might have missed a pet. I used to collect garter snakes but it wasn't a good idea to put them in with my turtle. As a child, I didn't know. :D Speaking of garter snakes, my dad found one when raking the leaves a while ago, it was so cute. Then back to nature where dad found him or her.

My current pets are ferrets.

Panda (2 years and 11 months)
    100_2280.jpg

Pablo (2 years and 6 months)
    100_1871.jpg

Sable (2 years and 3 months)
    I have no idea how she got inside the washer machine but I guess she either found a way to climb and got curious and accidently fell in or she somehow traveled through the floorboards and ended up dropping from the ceiling on the shelf in the laundry room. And again got curious and fell in.
    100_2303.jpg

Some other pets I had in the past.
    Takoda (Passed away.)
    100_1699.jpg

100_0682.jpg
    100_0769.jpg
    IMGA0464.jpg

Random spider. :p
    019.jpg

Ooh your ferrets are adorable! I've thought about getting one, but I live in a fairly small apartment and with the amount of pets I have now I'm worried my landlord will thing I'm starting a mini zoo.
    This is Tigger, my cuddle bug, he'll be 6 years old this August :heart: :

IMAG0307_zpscqmti2er.jpg

And this is Leela, my little psychopath :lol: She's about 1.5 years old now:

IMAG0302_zps9esuucmi.jpg

• TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Nikoa

Hey hey! Fellow betta keeper!

I love Plakats! Quite an underrated type actually, I used to have one and he was probably the most energetic little betta I've had. It's a shame their lifespans are so short compared to other tropical fish.
    dgvibNQ.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I have a pet cat.

I did a drawing of her. :joy:
    C2IBaWK.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ronnigirl67ronnigirl67 Posts: 209 Member
    Cute pets everyone. I have a few, not sure they'll fit in one post but here goes...
    Chief.jpg
    Dixie.jpg
    7b6ca92d-fa07-4266-bc62-6a859cc3cb8f.jpg
    fd7a4bf2-7a95-4c86-b98f-7bd53584ad40.jpg
    6fd03772-fb82-447b-9256-4a279ff55332.jpg
    Bindi.jpg
    1d58da47-12d7-423b-bc63-12e379b344ed.jpg

I have chickens too but no pictures.
  • RitensRitens Posts: 68 Member
    I have a dozen named plants and a happy little guinea pig named Kaleb. I love it when he stretches out his hind leg. Just one leg. always one.
    piggoboy1b.png
    cucins1.png
    I got him last month soon after my previous guinea pig passed away. I thought it would help me with the grieving process since I have a really busy time at uni so I can't just lie around in a puddle of tears. I gotta write my bachelor thesis! Unfortunately, I keep doing the bad thing of comparing the new guinea pig to the one I lost and feeling bad about it afterwards. At least I learned that indeed, nothing can replace a great pet. I miss Kerri a lot, but I'm certain that Kaleb will be an excellent friend also. He's charmed everyone in my family already.
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    edited March 2017
    I have three dogs - a labrador, a yorkie/maltese mix, & a chihuahua. :) They're an odd bunch!
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited March 2017
    We've only had dogs and fish, and I never really saw the fish that much when the aquarium was put outside in a part of the house that I rarely visit. We don't have cats because some of my family don't like them, and our dogs don't get along with them.

This is Lava. My sister got her a few years ago, and everyone loves her. She's such a spoiled little princess. :D
    17199867_1462996240377823_2139095061_o.jpg
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    we have a clowder of cats. Anything smaller my Liam would try to eat. And they don't like dogs. So it's just the cats.

Oh, and there's a massive anthill on our property my dad refers to as our pet ants. It's right by the road and he's even put up a post so people would stop backing into it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    @Nikoa Thank you. Ferrets are great pets but just like any pet should be thoroughly researched if no prior experience and if possible to actually interact with one or more. I still consider myself a first-time ferret owner. But this video back then helped me to make a decision if this pet was for me or not.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unlTYsUmvE

I remember Pablo and Sable at 2 months nipping. Eventually, with scruffing, they stopped. I can play wrestle with Panda and Sable with my hand and they don't bite hard but Pablo is a different story so I use a stuffed animal, a pillow, a blanket, toy, etc. However, when I'm chasing him to grab him (he loves playing catch me if you can) he can sometimes bite me because the more excited ferrets are, the harder their bite because of the tougher skin they have and they think humans are just as tough. Lately, his bites have been a lot like Panda and Sable so I will let it slide but as soon as it's too rough he will either get scruffed or I will abruptly walk away from him ending playtime. Some ferrets really like toes, feet, and ankles. You walk around bare feet or even in socks, they will go after you. I have had to discipline Panda because she loves feet. She also loves chewing on anything rubber. Game controllers were destroyed, tv remotes were destroyed, etc. But she's so cute, I can never stay mad at any of my fuzzballs. Ferrets steal. Some steal keys, socks, shoes, headphone sets, anything they want...they take. Is that the reason for their cute bandit mask? :D Can't find something, check your little bandit's hideaway.

Some other videos of ferrets.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sshZ8B7YQDY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPBrQJfweuE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7HgqXWMpX4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEAjKTO_o-k
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
    Cute pets everyone. I have a few, not sure they'll fit in one post but here goes...
    Chief.jpg
    Dixie.jpg
    7b6ca92d-fa07-4266-bc62-6a859cc3cb8f.jpg
    fd7a4bf2-7a95-4c86-b98f-7bd53584ad40.jpg
    6fd03772-fb82-447b-9256-4a279ff55332.jpg
    Bindi.jpg
    1d58da47-12d7-423b-bc63-12e379b344ed.jpg

I have chickens too but no pictures.

Oh your animals are precious! Tarantulas are so cool :smiley:
    Deshong04 wrote: »
    @Nikoa Thank you. Ferrets are great pets but just like any pet should be thoroughly researched if no prior experience and if possible to actually interact with one or more. I still consider myself a first-time ferret owner. But this video back then helped me to make a decision if this pet was for me or not.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unlTYsUmvE

I remember Pablo and Sable at 2 months nipping. Eventually, with scruffing, they stopped. I can play wrestle with Panda and Sable with my hand and they don't bite hard but Pablo is a different story so I use a stuffed animal, a pillow, a blanket, toy, etc. However, when I'm chasing him to grab him (he loves playing catch me if you can) he can sometimes bite me because the more excited ferrets are, the harder their bite because of the tougher skin they have and they think humans are just as tough. Lately, his bites have been a lot like Panda and Sable so I will let it slide but as soon as it's too rough he will either get scruffed or I will abruptly walk away from him ending playtime. Some ferrets really like toes, feet, and ankles. You walk around bare feet or even in socks, they will go after you. I have had to discipline Panda because she loves feet. She also loves chewing on anything rubber. Game controllers were destroyed, tv remotes were destroyed, etc. But she's so cute, I can never stay mad at any of my fuzzballs. Ferrets steal. Some steal keys, socks, shoes, headphone sets, anything they want...they take. Is that the reason for their cute bandit mask? :D Can't find something, check your little bandit's hideaway.

Some other videos of ferrets.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sshZ8B7YQDY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPBrQJfweuE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7HgqXWMpX4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEAjKTO_o-k

Cool, thanks for the advice!
    edited March 2017
    Ritens wrote: »
    I have a dozen named plants and a happy little guinea pig named Kaleb. I love it when he stretches out his hind leg. Just one leg. always one.
    piggoboy1b.png
    cucins1.png
    I got him last month soon after my previous guinea pig passed away. I thought it would help me with the grieving process since I have a really busy time at uni so I can't just lie around in a puddle of tears. I gotta write my bachelor thesis! Unfortunately, I keep doing the bad thing of comparing the new guinea pig to the one I lost and feeling bad about it afterwards. At least I learned that indeed, nothing can replace a great pet. I miss Kerri a lot, but I'm certain that Kaleb will be an excellent friend also. He's charmed everyone in my family already.

Kaleb is a doll! Sorry for your loss of Kerri. My mom had a pair of guinea pigs for a long while. One lived to be about 7, I think and the other passed a bit younger from unknown causes. I'll have to get up some pictures of my mice :smile:
  • faerydreams13faerydreams13 Posts: 94 Member
    Awwww animals!

Currently we have a dog- Spicy, a cat- Malcolm and a rabbit- Mustache! :)
    Currently Playing:
    The Chudwell Legacy: The Third Generation, featuring Cassie Chudwell.
    The Prism Legacy: A Not So Berry Challenge, featuring Patina Prism
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I have one cat and one dog! Buddy is my handsome cat, who spends his days sleeping on beds. Beau is the family guard dog, who protects us and makes sure we're on our toes!
  • coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member
    I have a pupper named Kona, she's an English golden retriever, and a cat that I lied about my age to get. His name is Pinto. :joy:
    Challenges completed: none yet :(
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Only have an adorable chatty tuxedo cat who's about to turn 13 in a few days :)
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • JoovanaJoovana Posts: 60 Member
    edited March 2017
    I have a maltese/bichon frise called Milo :)
    Post edited by Joovana on
  • tiramisu6tiramisu6 Posts: 43 Member
    I don't exactly own her myself, but part of my family has a new Shorkie which I take care of during the weekends. She's half a year old and so sweet!
    s7xTQov.gif
    "...but i’m just a soul whose intentions are good." - lana del rey
    week 102. still no open-world, pets or seasons expansion pack.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

I have a German Shepard mix named Sunny. We rescued her 8 years ago ♥

15178602074_4c444a3cfa_o.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I have this adorable mix who's name is Dylan. He's five years old and I got him for my birthday. He's my best friend honestly and does some weird things to cheer you up. He always finds a way to entertain you and loves to talk back if he disagrees with you.

tumblr_omv8nt1IsG1vtemeco1_540.jpg
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • PinkPony198PinkPony198 Posts: 26 New Member
    I have a cat, a bearded dragon and a beta fish