Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    You know it just occurred to me that I have never played any toddlers yet. I am going to have to account for that in these challenges. If we have the child to late then they won't have parents possibly, too early and we can't finish the challenge. Hmmm, definitely going to be different.

@Glimmer50 That's exactly why I started a second drifter stage.. I wanted to see what happened when you add toddlers into the mix. I just made the "mistake" of falling in love with the little family I made to just test out toddlers, and ended up feeling the need to actually write a story for them. So now I have two active Drifter families. LOL
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Glimmer50 Such a traumatic start for poor Addison but things will improve for her.
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    @TheAmazingLee Hi! I have added your blog to the list of blogs to read. Can't wait to see what you've started.

@Vihisha Thanks so much for the update to the rules. That really helped. :)

@Glimmer50 I'm so behind, I need to read your story. It sounds compelling if I go by the comments so far.

@Jestina I'm so scared that the same thing will happen to me because my Sims took so long to have their first baby. I can't wait to read about your experience.

Thanks so much to each of you that took the time to read through my blog and leave comments. That's the best feeling to know it's being looked at. I'm working on chapter 14 right now. Crazy how fast it goes! I've been surprised by recent Locke family events. I didn't think these little people could surprise me. lol I'm happy to report that my first house has finally hit the challenge goal. Yay!

Here're my latest links:

Chapter 10
    Chapter 11
    Chapter 12
    Chapter 13
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Lissykin wrote: »
    Thanks so much to each of you that took the time to read through my blog and leave comments. That's the best feeling to know it's being looked at. I'm working on chapter 14 right now. Crazy how fast it goes! I've been surprised by recent Locke family events. I didn't think these little people could surprise me. lol I'm happy to report that my first house has finally hit the challenge goal. Yay!
    1st off...u r so very welcome! I was happy 2 finally get all the rules updated & fixes added as well....I feel they look even better now LOL
    I left a link @ the beginning of this house thread w/a link 2 your blog! Let me know if u do blogs on any other houses so that I can leave links there as well & keep things as current as possible! =)

rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Lissykin Congrats on completing all the goals. Love your story - you have a warm, loving family which is delightful.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @Lissykin great chapters! I love how the house is coming along, it looks so lovely. You have got a very cute family. I like how Jett is turning out. I bet he will be handsome when he ages up to a teenager. Congrats on completing all goals!!
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    @Lissykin Hey there, I am trying to read your Drifter Blog from the beginning and was able to find chapter one but I don't know how to get to Chapter 2.
    Vihisha wrote: »
    1st off...u r so very welcome! I was happy 2 finally get all the rules updated & fixes added as well....I feel they look even better now LOL
    I left a link @ the beginning of this house thread w/a link 2 your blog! Let me know if u do blogs on any other houses so that I can leave links there as well & keep things as current as possible! =)

They look great! It's really clear and easy to understand. I'm still so impressed that you thought this up. It's the best challenge I've stumbled upon thus far. I plan on more houses in the future, and will keep you updated. Thank you so much for all you do!! :)
    edited March 2017
    @Karise Thank you so much!

@illusie It's so tempting to go into CAS and age him up. lol This is the first kid I've had that I've resisted. lol I need to update the pic of the house. There's more stuff happening, so I'm saving it. :blush:

@Glimmer50 I'm so glad you asked me instead of stopping. Thank you for that! Thanks to your post I realized that the link from the first page to the chapter doesn't link to the rest. Crazy weebly. lol I'm fixing it now. In the meantime, here's a link to chapter two. I did edit it to have the previous and next chapters linked at the bottom of each post. I really appreciate your comment on chapter one! <3

Post edited by Lissykin on
    They look great! It's really clear and easy to understand. I'm still so impressed that you thought this up. It's the best challenge I've stumbled upon thus far. I plan on more houses in the future, and will keep you updated. Thank you so much for all you do!! :)
    Thank-u so much!! Awe..I'm glad u enjoy The Drifter Challenge =)
    Can't wait 2 c more of your journey!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • TheAmazingLeeTheAmazingLee Posts: 140 Member
    @Lissykin I just started reading yours. I'm liking it but I haven't gotten far yet. My work schedule is weird so I'm a binger. I read blogs while I play my own game for hours and then don't touch it for a couple of days while at work haha.

@Vihisha This is the link to my house one page for my blog. :)https://driftwoodlegacy.wordpress.com/house-001/
    @theamazinglee, I enjoyed the story. The house looks very cute.
  • TheAmazingLeeTheAmazingLee Posts: 140 Member
    @Lissykin I just caught up on your story. I can't wait to see if the baby is a boy or girl! Jett is adorable.

Thank you @illusie ! I think that house is one of my favorites so far. It got the most decorating done since I didn't have any other goals besides the house haha.
    @Glimmer50 Poor Addison's not have much luck making friends - apart from the elderly gentleman :smiley: I'm sure it'll get better though.
    U got it!! All added =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Karise wrote: »
    @Glimmer50 Poor Addison's not have much luck making friends - apart from the elderly gentleman :smiley: I'm sure it'll get better though.

LOL yeah she also isn't very worldly either. She has a pretty rough start. I really feel for her. :)
    @Glimmer50 it can be such a challenge to find a husband! I wish her luck with catching Paolo (the running guy)!
  • WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    I may be completely blind or something but how much money do you start with? is it zero or is it okay to get a tent or something?
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    @WiggleyTuff You start with 0. No tents until you make the money to buy one! :smiley: That's part of the fun of Drifting, starting from nothing each time and working your way up.
    Next Chapter is up. I am not sure why but I have some chapters showing that I don't have up yet because they are drafts still. I will be catching my story up to my blog soon.

Chapter 3
    I may be completely blind or something but how much money do you start with? is it zero or is it okay to get a tent or something?
    Hello & welcome 2 The Drifter Challenge! ALWAYS nice 2 c new people here on the Drifter threads :smiley:
    House 001 of The Drifter Challenge starts w/$0 Simoleons & no items or skills >:) Good Luck!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Glimmer50 I guess running around in your pjs definitely works :smiley:
    Heather's had another promotion so we welcome baby Isobel to the family. With promotions and the funds from the two helpers the house value has been met. Iris aged to a teen after completing the rambunctious scamp aspiration and Imogen aged to a child. Heather's now an adult but I think I've plenty of time to finish the house this time around.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top