Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Cherrybug90Cherrybug90 Posts: 75 Member
    siennaSTAR wrote: »
    SuRihtanil wrote: »

This isn't true. The next DLC is a bowling pack and after that it is most likely to be related to pets, judging by the content found within the code.

My sim was playing the piano and it was playing a lot of dog barking (jingle writing). Confused me at first lol
  • wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    edited March 2017

This isn't true. The next DLC is a bowling pack and after that it is most likely to be related to pets, judging by the content found within the code.

maybe on campus is the next expansion pack, since bowling will be stuff & pets could be a game pack :) i really hope the on campus rumor is true bc i'm dying for university!
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    wavves wrote: »

maybe on campus is the next expansion pack, since bowling will be stuff & pets could be a game pack :) i really hope the on campus rumor is true bc i'm dying for university!

I sure hope so I'm dying for university too.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    I didn't know the globe drinks platter had the "call to meal" option. Now you can have all your company have a drink. That should come in handy at a wedding.

Good idea! I just noticed this item had an interaction I just now put it in one of my Sims homes and they went to get a drink from it.. I had no idea what was happening!
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    just discovered this one a few minutes ago: vampires are safe from the sun on sixam. i mean, it makes sense, since it's a different planet. and dark. but wasn't sure that got put in. i have a low level scientist, low level vampire who is now walking around on sixam at 1:30 in the afternoon
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    just discovered this one a few minutes ago: vampires are safe from the sun on sixam. i mean, it makes sense, since it's a different planet. and dark. but wasn't sure that got put in. i have a low level scientist, low level vampire who is now walking around on sixam at 1:30 in the afternoon

lol I just learn sims have different planets
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited March 2017
    Everybody probably knows this already, but when a Vegetarian Sim is very hungry, instead of a plate with some meat coming up as the bubble, a piece of broccoli will appear instead.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Sims can't make Plasma Fruit Salad at the cooking station. They have to make it on a counter.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Sims will autonomously chat on their cell phone. I've seen this a few times in my game now, and it surprises me every time lol

32568602463_1507ac685b_h.jpg03-08-17_5-41-52 PM by mariah6194, on Flickr
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    edited March 2017
    I just clicked on my sim and there was an option for him to 'drink illudium q-36 birth control'. Never seen that one before! At the time he was flirty, he's is also a romantic and has beguile and great kisser traits. I had him drink it and he did the 'attempt to seduce dance'.

cool
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Simeca04Simeca04 Posts: 9 New Member
    I didn't know till very recently that you could press T in Build/Buy Mode to get a top-down view of anything, without losing the current angle of view. Just press T again to revert to the camera angle you were using before. It's been very useful for me, and I hope it'll help others as well. :D

Awesome thread, by the way! :D
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Simeca04 wrote: »
    I didn't know till very recently that you could press T in Build/Buy Mode to get a top-down view of anything, without losing the current angle of view. Just press T again to revert to the camera angle you were using before. It's been very useful for me, and I hope it'll help others as well. :D

That IS helpful! Thanks for sharing! I have a favorite angle when I play and it's so hard to get the camera back to the angle I had before!
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited March 2017
    Some Sims will grab a drink and take it into the bath with them, meaning that they'll happily sip among huge bubbles! They will even do this when their Hygiene isn't low at all, I guess it's a good way to relax.
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    Some Sims will grab a drink and take it into the bath with them, meaning that they'll happily sip among huge bubbles! They will even do this when their Hygiene isn't low at all, I guess it's a good way to relax.

omg I kid you not I came to post the same thing lol. Now I can have them drink pitch black and hygiene at the same time
  • PoKiTauru5PoKiTauru5 Posts: 105 Member
    A combination of Bro - Active - Bodybuilding aspiration allows the sim to drink an energy juice.
    Meanwhile his brother who has only the active trait out of these three, doesn't have this option.

Also, after you make food and eat with your guest, sometimes the game lets you ask them how was the food.

The romance channel has a recreation of Gray's Anatomy lol.
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    I seen this the other day, that my Sim was again able to offer her neighbor to eat with her.
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    PoKiTauru5 wrote: »
    A combination of Bro - Active - Bodybuilding aspiration allows the sim to drink an energy juice.
    Meanwhile his brother who has only the active trait out of these three, doesn't have this option.
    @PoKiTauru5
    I think that's connected to the bodybuilder aspiration, but I'm not sure.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    PoKiTauru5 wrote: »

Also, after you make food and eat with your guest, sometimes the game lets you ask them how was the food.

The romance channel has a recreation of Gray's Anatomy lol.

Hello
    If you select the body builder aspiration as the first aspiration for your sim, they get the High Metabolism bonus trait, which enables them to have energy drinks.
  • sallysimnamonsallysimnamon Posts: 81 Member
    klestrella wrote: »
    it reminded me of the SimFacts video about them by Chrillsims3 on YouTube

Chrillsims3's videos are awesome, I had a huge binge of his SimFacts videos about the theories and mysteries surrounding the families in the Sims 2. :grin:

Most of the things that I've recently discovered in the game have probably already been pointed out on this thread but I have to say how thoroughly impressed I am with the multitasking. I had my Sim sat in front of the television and I wanted her to use her phone and I was stunned at the fact that she was able to remain sitting rather than having to stand up and cancel out any other actions like in the previous Sims games. The creators did such a good job with some of the "little" details in the Sims 4.
  • Simeca04Simeca04 Posts: 9 New Member
    Simeca04 wrote: »

That IS helpful! Thanks for sharing! I have a favorite angle when I play and it's so hard to get the camera back to the angle I had before!

Yes! I'm the same way. I'm so glad I was able to contibute something of use to some fellow Simmers! I do wonder, though, whether the Top-Down feature is new, or has been there from the beginning of TS4...
    Literally the same hairstyle lol

2UTttMB.png?1
    6c085876b918f61ac75a93d084d2fe82.jpg

• starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    Did you know apartments with the "Great View" lot trait have an interaction with the windows that offer the great view so that the sim will look out of them, giving an energized moodlet.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
    Angry sims can rage run on a treadmill.

Insane sims have a unique "Talk to friends..." interaction with furniture. Can't get this to happen on it's own, only happens if free will is turned on.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Sooo....mischief interactions don't work well after a romantic interaction. Go figure. Either turn free will off or cancel the action before negative relationship points lfy.
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    starcrunch wrote: »
    Did you know apartments with the "Great View" lot trait have an interaction with the windows that offer the great view so that the sim will look out of them, giving an energized moodlet.

Are you sure that's the name of the lot trait? I don't have a "Great View" lot trait in TS4. I have City Living, so I do have the lot traits that weren't patched in. I do remember having this in TS3, tho.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top