Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is The Game Over?

It's been so quiet! Are they still making EPs for #TS4 or is it over...? I hope not!
71rbpi.png

Comments

• NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    SimGuruDaniel told us two weeks ago that he is the lead expansion pack designer, so I'm fairly sure they are still making EPs :)
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    They are not done with Sims 4. People have found programming for pets.
  • cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    if you go to YouTube (on YouTube there are talking about sims 5,, just type sims 5 on YouTube to find out more), one video say they have a copy of sims 5 from EA well, well decide that for your self. Thank
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    if you go to YouTube (on YouTube there are talking about sims 5,, just type sims 5 on YouTube to find out more), one video say they have a copy of sims 5 from EA well, well decide that for your self. Thank

EA hasn't even confirmed it though? And I'm pretty sure they wouldn't start giving out the game yet so clearly it is a lie.
    giphy_1.gif
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Why? TS4 is finally getting good so why would they stop now?

The sky is not falling.

wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Players have been talking about Sims 5 since Sims 4 first released. I doubt that anyone has a copy of Sims 5 at this point; they may be talking about that rumored Project Vie that's supposed to be better than The Sims.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »

I'm not trying to be rude, but you really shouldn't believe every thing you hear on the Internet.

Smh how gullible can people get.
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member

I went on YouTube to see what you were talking about, not because I believe that what you said is true, but because I legitimately wanted to see what you were talking about. The only things I saw were fake trailers, 1 from a month ago, 1 from a year ago, and a very obviously fake The Sims 5 gameplay which was a joke. The only other things I saw were youtubers talking about what they wanted to see in the next game.

I hope you were joking, and if not, you really shouldn't believe everything you see on social media. If EA doesn't say anything about it, we can only assume it is not true.
  • cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    I have a open mind on thinks but I am Not saying The everything on internet is true, and I do not Believe everything on the internet, it was just information that I have seen on YouTube. thank
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    It's only the beginning, the serious things start this year.

The serious things should have started 3 years ago.

So true
    21mbz47.jpg
  • JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    edited March 2017

Exactly. So for #VeteranSimmers , believe me, it's been quiet. Don't get me wrong I LOVE #TS4 but some things should have definitely been included in the BASE game that weren't, much less still not included three years later. (Ex. Teacher Career, Military Career even...not to mention weather). So if you've actually been playing the game for 17 years and all the installments you know what it means when a GeriSimmer says it's quiet. If you're newer to the game there's not much you really compare it to just from being unaware. I'm not trying to be rude but just saying, I've seen a difference between those who have played the game from the first installment to those who started playing the game with the latest installment or #TS3. So let's respect each other because we all have different views on it. My question was simply asking if they were still working on stuff because the "Community" hasn't been as interactive with the fans as they have been with previous titles. *Miranda Priestley Voice: *"Thats all."

71rbpi.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

So true

isn't sim 4 two years old
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    No The Sims for is not over, but for some players, it does not also feel like it has began... :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

So true

So true

two years 7 months I think
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I feel like it's safe to say The Sims 4 got a fairly bad start. But as time went through, it progressed, and ultimately to be one of the better franchises in my opinion, rivaling The Sims 2.
    It's more stable and also more lifelike.
    One con I may have is lack of openworld.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    "I wanted this in Base Game! I wanted that in base game!"

The Sims is a franchise carefully geared towards pumping our wallets dry. Always has been, always will be. Since when was weather or pets ever free?

The Sims hasn't been quiet at all. We've had Toddlers and Vampires; two huge additions that only confirm The Sims 4 has loads of time left to run - why would we get Toddlers now if Maxis wanted to get us onto Sims 5?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    JasonSim16 wrote: »
    It's been so quiet! Are they still making EPs for #TS4 or is it over...? I hope not!

How has it been "so quiet" anyway? We just got a huge patch in January, then a GP. That was like 6 weeks ago, and we know there's a stuff pack coming in the next few weeks. There've been regular blog posts. The social media accounts have been actively promoting content. Not sure where the "quiet" is.

I know, right?! People are freaking out about Sims 4 being "over", yet we've already gotten several types of content this year: vampires, TODDLERS, and the upcoming bowling GP. And there's more to come this year. The next Quarterly Teaser is coming in April, too, I think.Far from quiet!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top