Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets! Any word?

:* Any news on when they might release the Sims 4 Pets? Any word if they will even release it? I can't wait, they way The sims look and move now Pets is sure to a hit! I can not wait! Season's will be really neat too :) Let's hope soon! Miss the toddlers :(

Comments

• Options
    AFeazyAFeazy Posts: 91 Member
    Personally I have not heard anything regarding a Pets expansion.
    However lots of people are asking for it, so I am sure they will release one at some point. Same goes for a seasons expansion. =) Have a good day!
  • Options
    DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Signed for Seasons
  • Options
    AFeazyAFeazy Posts: 91 Member
    There is a petition on the front page for Sims 4 Ideas Corner you might be interested in adding your name to.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/872699/sign-if-you-want-seasons-university-or-pets#latest
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Last I heard, Maxis said they will never, ever, ever, EVER, in a million years, make a Pets expansion, as they're simply not popular.

Never ever.

Ever.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    Maxis is idiot to said this i wish life state Imaginary Friend in the Sims 4 pets
  • Options
    @kwanzaabot Now is i Angry How Maxis Said So
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    Last I heard, Maxis said they will never, ever, ever, EVER, in a million years, make a Pets expansion, as they're simply not popular.

Never ever.

Ever.

What??? :# Please be kidding

The Sims Game
  • Options
    nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member

What??? :# Please be kidding

Actually Pets should be coming soon because there had been coding spotted with words like "small dog", "large dog", "cat", "fur", etc. However there has not been any sign of horses unfortunately.
  • Options
    on The Sims 4 Pets Come Out Then Can i Create Zebra of Horse
  • Options
    SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member

Never ever.

Ever.

Really? It didn't say "Never ever." In the coding you must be mistaken.

• Options
    EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member

Never ever.

Ever.

Really? It didn't say "Never ever." In the coding you must be mistaken.

comment was made january 2016. coding was found this year 2017.
    I am so hyped for pets! I won't hold my expectations too high. I will be thankful just to have cats and dogs!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Where's that sarcasm detector when you need it? My god, you people have zero sense of humor.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    :* Any news on when they might release the Sims 4 Pets? Any word if they will even release it? I can't wait, they way The sims look and move now Pets is sure to a hit! I can not wait! Season's will be really neat too :) Let's hope soon! Miss the toddlers :(

there are toddlers now free update
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I hope R&B will be back the second time in The Sims 3 Pets. And even Hip hop and Country (the original country).
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    I hope R&B will be back the second time in The Sims 3 Pets. And even Hip hop and Country (the original country).

maybe who knows .
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Why They Come Not The Sims 4 Pets Ep release April i want The Sims 4 Pets Ep Come Under April instead as The Sims 4 Get to Work
    Post edited by fake on