Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

vampire workout super power?

I don't know if it is vampire related but I have a vampire Sim doing a couple of hours of weight lifting, and he became 100% muscular! How can I reverse this process?? may it be a bug? thanks!

Comments

• nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
    The only way I know of revising it is by cheating in CAS. I. haven't had that happen to me but the vampiric strength power may have something to do with it if your vampire sim has purchased it.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Something I learned a while back with the weights in the game, those will bulk up a sim's muscles as you have noticed, but if you want them to gain muscle, or in short get ripped, but not large, have them work out on the boxing bag, or what ever it's called in the game.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Something I learned a while back with the weights in the game, those will bulk up a sim's muscles as you have noticed, but if you want them to gain muscle, or in short get ripped, but not large, have them work out on the boxing bag, or what ever it's called in the game.

That's a great tip! I don't like my sims to bulk up too much, but I do want them to be ripped.
    I've found that, just like in real life, if you keep him off the weights his muscles will eventually go down. He could drink the Ultra Fat potion, and by the time he slimmed down he'd be less muscular!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i usually try to avoid the weights in general, too. and even the punching bag much of the time. most of my sims work on their fitness on the running machines.
    and, just to add an option to what thelibrarysim mentioned, if you have cool kitchen stuff, have your sim eat a bowl or cone of weight of the world ice cream. that puts on weight, but usually takes several bowls to hit max fatness, as opposed to instantly getting there from the potion. of course, if they are what i've dubbed 'the man mountain of muscle', maybe the full fatness would be needed to help the muscle go down while working the weight off.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If a vampire runs on the treadmill, does he run so fast that he's a blur?