Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF hair like this

emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
Hiya :)
So I have a request, which is very specific, but hopefully someone will be able to fulfill it.
I want a hairstyle availible in this color but maybe a bit darker if I am being picky and I also want it in a really close style to this:
yorgo-7169.jpg?t=1485726844

I want to make this character from a video game called Neo Angelique who is called Yorgo. His hair is slightly darker than this in game, but still a dull muted red. I have managed to make many of the other characters properly, but have failed to find a suitable hairstyle in CC myself.

I don't mind on the style of the CC. Be it Maxis match, alpha or other, I don't mind. I am willing to have a high poly count on this item.

> I managed to have him properly done without CC in TS3 <
feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    Hello @emmaning! I am so sorry that I can't find this hair for you but, my computer is being wonky. Have you tried looking at Lana's CC Finds?
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/hair

She has hair broken down into several categories including Alpha and Maxis Match.

Again, I am so sorry that I can't search myself.
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Hello @emmaning! I am so sorry that I can't find this hair for you but, my computer is being wonky. Have you tried looking at Lana's CC Finds?
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/hair

She has hair broken down into several categories including Alpha and Maxis Match.

Again, I am so sorry that I can't search myself.

Thanks and that is no issue :)
    That site will probably have something awesomely close that will make my sim complete.
    feKqkxf.jpg

• brycebeckbrycebeck Posts: 5 New Member
    dose anyone know how to converet mmd to the sims 4
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    edited March 2017
    brycebeck wrote: »
    dose anyone know how to converet mmd to the sims 4

@brycebeck
    This question is a little off-topic but I want to answer it and help. I know the answer so...

Ah, I have an idea on that. First get Metasequoia or Blendr or similar 3D modelling software. Don't worry, it's nothing too complex! Make sure it is the full version, not a demo. Get the one you understand best and get used to it. You may already have one. Load up your desired model/part and convert it to an obj file. You will need to change the textures and shaders because many shaders from those files are MMD exclusive and won't work for Sims 4. Make it lovely and gray if you want to be able to recolor it multiple times for Sims 4, but give it color if you want that to be the only color. Then get TSRW or S4S if you don't have one of them and open up the new file. Drag it through the process to get a package file and shovel it into your mods folder. Then actually enjoy using it.

I also use MMD and conversions are awesome for models. Just be sure to get the creator's permission first.
    feKqkxf.jpg

• CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Check out Lumia Lover for male hairs
    FFCOojX.gif