Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    edited March 2017
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)

CHALLENGE #: 64 - Ryunoten, Attorneys at Home
    FORUM ID:popettypop2012
    ORIGIN ID:popettypop2012
    LEVEL: Established
    LOT: A Southern Charm
    GALLERY LINK:https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/438033C8022511E7818FC0A5F03BDD40?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=popettypop2012&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST:94,119
    BUILD COST:3,000
    TOTAL COST: 97,119
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: http://imgur.com/a/ViZKq
    ENTRY DETAILS: I chose a Southern Low Country Style with mainly soft colours inside the house. There is a bedroom/nursery for a baby and when it grows into a toddler. There is another room with two beds for kids and a spare bedroom for guests. There is a large master bedroom with an ensuite on the ground floor.

SIM:N/A
    SIM ENTRY SLIDESHOW: (REQUIRED if entering - the slideshow is what your judges will primarily go by or N/A if not entering) link to media
    ENTRY DETAILS:

ROOM: N/A
    ROOM ENTRY SLIDESHOW: (REQUIRED if entering - the slideshow is what your judges will primarily go by or N/A if not entering) link to media
    ENTRY DETAILS:

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please, thank you.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: (NoCC

SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    AaNFxMj.png
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    What a beautiful home you have created @popettypop2012!!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    Thank you so much,@faithofkaela Can't wait to see yours:)
  • Options
    WildlingWildling Posts: 92 Member
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM

FORUM ID: Wildling
    ORIGIN ID: gcouti
    LEVEL: Starting Out
    LOT: Gallery link

LOT COST: $2,500
    BUILD COST: $97,406
    TOTAL COST: $99,906
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Link!
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    I'm from a place where lowcountry looks like... german houses? So I relied here on online references only.

This old colonial building has been completely remodelled - in the past, the ground floor was staff-only. The eclectic modern interior contrasts with the traditional exterior. We expect both Mr. and Mrs. Ryunoten to be glad with had has been done with the colors: we have soft cool shades, but also a lot of black and white to add some seriousness do the design. In case one day the couple want to repay Jesus's favor and have him as a guest, his room is ready. He even gets a balcony! And the house is also ready for at least a pair of kids :)

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please!

SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    A6boscl.png?1
    rkH5AxD.png?1
  • Options
    lyssanlyssan Posts: 53 Member
    @SyddyB206 @undressyourbones thank you <3

@SyddyB206 your house is so green! Feels like it could contain a family of plant sims :)

@popettypop2012 Now that is a mansion! I love the living room, so cozy.

@Wildling I love the tiling on the porch most, I always forget these exist in the game :)
  • Options
    @Wildling - How gorgeous is this place?? Loving the landscaping, so vibrant and natural ♥
  • Options
    @lyssan Thank you! I love this tile so much! It was expensive and didn't help my budget at all but I just couldn't give it up. I also love the soft pink details of your house, from the trees to the sim's shirt!

@FaithofKaela Thank you! <3<3 Plants are never too much, especially because on The Sims 4 they don't wither and die, like all the plants I try to grow in my real house haha. Can't wait to see your entry!
  • Options
    BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited March 2017
    ATTENTION ESTABLISHED ENTRANTS TO #63 - LEY LINES

Your results are now available here.
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    FORUM ID: FaithofKaela
    ORIGIN ID: FaithofFaela
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT: Low Country Home
    LOT COST: $3,000
    BUILD COST: $96,883
    TOTAL COST: $99,883
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Link
    ENTRY DETAILS: Low Country Home was built on Brook Bungalow, a 40x30 lot in Willow Creek. This Low Country style home has a large downstairs area containing a gym, a home office, a kitchen with breakfast nook, a living room, a utility room and a master suite. The upstairs attic space contains two large double bedrooms which have been decorated with children in mind and an area for them to play in, on the landing. All of the appliances in this home have been fully upgraded. The living room features a large rug, which Dream commissioned with the space in mind. The exterior has been lovingly landscaped and includes a gazebo, a swimming pool and a children's play area, with sand pit!

SIM: N/A
    SIM ENTRY SLIDESHOW: N/A
    ENTRY DETAILS: N/A

ROOM: N/A
    ROOM ENTRY SLIDESHOW: N/A
    ENTRY DETAILS: N/A

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

vYsKVmG.jpg

OJEkNdv.jpg
  • Options
    golden_glowgolden_glow Posts: 862 Member
    Everyone's entries are amazing so far. I'd never heard of Low Country before so I have to admit I'm struggling a little with this one!
  • Options
    I hadn't either @golden_glow - I broke out the Google search ;)
  • Options
    onehummingbirdonehummingbird Posts: 123 Member
    @SyddyB206 that mint color is so cute! Great job on your build!
    @popettypop2012 your house is charming indeed! Love the butterscotch bedroom and the rustic kitchen.
    @Wildling what an awesome, modern take! I absolutely love all the thoughtful touches and clutter you've added around the home. LOL to the bubble blower in the bedroom, that's perfect!
    @FaithofKaela I adore how your build turned out. Especially that poolside gazebo! The sandbox is very creative! Also love the way you did the bathtub in the master bath.
  • Options
    onehummingbirdonehummingbird Posts: 123 Member
    @FaithofKaela what pack are the cute twin beds from?
  • Options
    BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    ATTENTION STARTING OUT ENTRANTS TO #63 - LEY LINES

Your results are now available here.
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Options
    @FaithofKaela what pack are the cute twin beds from?
    The Kids Room Stuff Pack @onehummingbird :) And thanks for your lovely comments on my build, I'm glad you liked it :)

• Options
    @FaithofKaela I love the amount of details that went into the garden space! Especially the kids play area :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @lyssan and @onehummingbird for your kind comments:)
  • Options
    kerplukeekerplukee Posts: 180 Member
    @Wildling @popettypop2012 you guys are amazing!! your houses are just magnificent! I don't understand why you still enter to low levels! ( established and starting out)
  • Options
    @lyssan - thanks for your lovely comments. Yeah, I am really happy with how the place turned out :)
  • Options
    folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Everyone's entries are amazing so far. I'd never heard of Low Country before so I have to admit I'm struggling a little with this one!

Glad I'm not the only one. I thought it was something to do with Holland! :D
    Everyone's entries are amazing so far.

• Options
    folala wrote: »

Glad I'm not the only one. I thought it was something to do with Holland! :D
    Everyone's entries are amazing so far.

I was convinced it is French countryside, so... ;)
  • Options
    Thank you for your kind comment @kerplukee but I don't think I belong to the same level as @stsciurus and @masajo They are waaay too good.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    @popettypop2012 I've watched you grow and progress as a builder and you are now producing some amazing work which you should be very proud of :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @onehummingbird Thank you! I had so much space in the master bedroom and the bubble blower is one my favorite items from City Living!

@kerplukee Thanks! It mens a lot, really <3 This is the only the third time I enter a challenge... but hopefully I'll feel more confident to try established soon!
  • Options
    @popettypop2012 - I'm with @masajo, you've really grown as a builder, you really should be proud of what you are achieving <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top