The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Close thread

ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
My sim hired the repair service, she arrived & kept knocking on the front door. Did not repair any broken items & charged 140 simoleons.
Now she's stuck outside the house & won't leave. The doors are unlocked & I don't use any mods.
Anyone experienced this before?
Post edited by Scrapbooksims on

Comments

• Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    I couldn't find a solution for this when it happened to me.
    I had to move the household.

Fortunately it seems it was just a one off in my case.
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Had the same problem and they charged me twice. I found giving a friendly introduction to them having them come in your home then after a few mins in options there is a ask to leave and then they go away.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Hello
    Try talking to her and having her come into your home, then see if the option to "ask to leave " appears.
    If it doesn't, try having your sim travel to another lot and back, and see if that helps the issue.
  • taspastarstriketaspastarstrike Posts: 61 Member
    I had a problem with the nanny kept dismissing him but another one would appear this happened until my toddler aged up
  • Samcharles74Samcharles74 Posts: 257 Member
    Yes, this issue happened to me when the repair person got shocked, had the debuff which prevents them from fixing electronic items and still had broken electronics. I got them to leave by inviting them to hang out and then asking them to leave. They actually came back after my sims traveled to another lot and returned home. I just invited them to hang out and asked them to leave again. They did not return after this unless I called for a repair.
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I had the problem with gardeners. I ended up with three of them on a lot. After many attempts I finally figured it out. By inviting them in and waiting for the "ask to leave" option to appear when I interacted with them. They all left with no problem.