Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apartment for family of 8?? Please?? Really Good at decorating goth and make it look beautyful? :)

VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Well, my Vampire Alien family had four kids and I though that was ENOUGH! Seems I missed an event but I'm not sure how I would have missed it. My Dad sim is a very hunky Asian Vampire while Mom is a very very pretty Alien girl. Their very pretty teen daughter is a very cute Vampire with moms alien light blue skin tone and she now has 4 sisters and one brother.

I noticed dad for some reason was getting extremely fat when he was a solid muscle bound man!! I immediately sent him over to the working out equipment. When he got off of the treadmill, his belly was glowing green! How did I miss that?? lol Then to my even bigger surprise, HE HAD TWIN GIRLS! I didn't know about the special Alien Bassinettes until today. I love them!

Since this is my main family I am not going to quit playing them. I do need a new house for them. Someone who knows how to make bunk beds.

Are Bunk Coffins workable or even possible with those who know how to make bunk beds?

Mom and dad can sleep in the Vampire bed.

My Teen Vampire can share a room with her Vampire child sister who can also sleep in a coffin.

The toddler Alien girl will share a room with her new infant alien twin sisters.

The toddler boy can have a room with a loft bed for when he ages to a child.

Either an apartment or a Vampire gothic house I can put in Forgotten Hollow would work too. I have been considering moving them there since my teen's Vampire boy friend lives there with his family. :smile:

OH Yeah, need a karaoke machine in the basement if a house. Perhaps the Organ in the Livingroom?
ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell

Comments