Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Re-creating Pre-mades from Previous Sims Games

I was wondering if anyone else has either remake or downloaded pre-made families from previous Sims games in the Sims 4.

So far, I've downloaded the Pleasant Family from Sims 2, the Capp Family from Sims 2, and Malcolm Landgraab IV from Sims 2: Open for Business. I love playing these households and it brings back fond memories of earlier Sims games.

Comments

• PRSJMSPRSJMS Posts: 66 Member
    I've been recently trying to fill the worlds with all my favourite premades from Sims 2 including their ancestors and families and I've aged them down a bit. For example Bella Goth and the Caliente sisters are teens. So far I've done the Goths, Bachelors, Crumplebottoms, Calientes (with the alien heritage), Lotharios, Newbies (including teen Brandi Broke) and the Langeraks. It's been really fun and I agree, it brings back old memories. The stories were so great in sims 2 and I really wanted to have that again.

Sims 4's CAS is good at capturing different ethnicities so I also found it really fun trying to make them all look like where their ancestors came from, e.g. the Caliente sisters have an alien grandparent, a spanish grandparent and two arabic grandparents, so that's all in their dna and it shows (at least I think so!)
  • Curls4LifeCurls4Life Posts: 70 Member
    I completely forgot about the Newbies! might have to include them at a later date, maybe alongside the Broke family.

I do worry, however, that future worlds will re-introduce some of these pre-made families into the Sims 4 cannon. If they did, that might make things kind of awkward haha.
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I love playing the Broke family's adaption to Sims 4. It's really difficult to keep everyone alive, because only Dustin can work - Brandi has got two other children to care for, she simply doesn't have time for a job. I'm lucky if I can make her cook some food inbetween caring for all the people.
    And no, I'm not using things like gardening or collecting to gain more money. Only source of income is Dustin's job as a barista.

PRSJMS wrote: »
    I've been recently trying to fill the worlds with all my favourite premades from Sims 2 including their ancestors and families and I've aged them down a bit. For example Bella Goth and the Caliente sisters are teens. So far I've done the Goths, Bachelors, Crumplebottoms, Calientes (with the alien heritage), Lotharios, Newbies (including teen Brandi Broke) and the Langeraks. It's been really fun and I agree, it brings back old memories. The stories were so great in sims 2 and I really wanted to have that again.

Sims 4's CAS is good at capturing different ethnicities so I also found it really fun trying to make them all look like where their ancestors came from, e.g. the Caliente sisters have an alien grandparent, a spanish grandparent and two arabic grandparents, so that's all in their dna and it shows (at least I think so!)
    @PRSJMS
    Would it be okay for you to upload those Caliente sisters to the gallery? The only Calientes I've seen so far are all without the alien heritage, and I'm honestly too lazy to recreate their grandparents just so they come out as actual part-aliens.
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    There's a ton of them in the gallery. I have a ton of them Dreamers, Capp, Monty, Broke, Wolff's, Burb's, Newbie's, Langerak's :D and so many more.
    @PRSJMS
    Would it be okay for you to upload those Caliente sisters to the gallery? The only Calientes I've seen so far are all without the alien heritage, and I'm honestly too lazy to recreate their grandparents just so they come out as actual part-aliens.

sure thing! the gallery would only let me upload the sisters anyway for some reason. they were purely generated from the original ancestors I made. im @ paneziaa on the gallery!
    @Pancakesandwich it's on my account paneziaa on the gallery now :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I recreated the Shakespeare themed families (Montys, Capps and Summerdreams) from S2 when GT came out with Windenburg. They have been fun to play in this version.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I did a Sims4 remake of Jamie Jolina (Sims3) and also remade Dina Caliente (in CAS mode) to look as she did back in Sims2! Didn't change Dina's traits though - forgot to... :(
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • SweetJealousySweetJealousy Posts: 362 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Thank you @rosemow Those are awesome!
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Months ago I downloaded a mod/save file that added strangetown and all the premades to the game. It was super fun to play around with, and so weird to see all the characters again :lol: It was really well done, everything looked amazing <3
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I never thought of doing this! I never really played much with the premades from the other games. I should start looking for some on the gallery. I really need to add more townies becasue the ones my game keeps producing is scary.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I recreated the Pleasant family. They are my favorite pre-made family and I hope they make them for the Sims 4.

fkmoah.jpg

Daniel PLeasant: I tried to do a mix between the sims 2 and 3 version
    2v9vlau.jpg2r5buwo.jpgi3uexx.jpg

Mary-Sue Pleasant: also tried to mix between sims 2 and 3 version.
    2466udc.jpg2lsae7c.jpgxmj1gk.jpg

Angela Pleasant
    2qiz5ur.jpg2q0r7sh.jpg

Lilith Pleasant
    el439t.jpg2yx0xw0.jpg

And this is there house recreated from the sims 2 version.
    nqet3.jpg
    1rexvk.jpg
    1112hd2.jpg
    WbUrFQm.png
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    I have. Quite a few, actually. But I don't try to associate their overall looks with previous versions but instead, put them in some more comfy/suitable clothing.

All of my created pre-mades from previous sims games exist in my save as townies.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Oh wow, @leetamme that brings back such great memories!The Pleasants look so cool, and you did a beautiful job with that house!
    I spent a while recreating my favorite Sim, Kaylynn Langerak, and had a great time with her. I need to bring her back and see how she does as a vampire.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I have recreated the Pleasant, Capp, Monty and Greenman family. However, Monty and Capp are now called "Capulet" and "Montague" and I recreated the Greenman family the way I left them in my TS3 game.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS