Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 - Premade Sims Recreation for The Sims 4

13...Next

Comments

• Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Well, a slight bump.

Since a new Vampire GP was shown today in the quarterly teaser, you guys can expect some vampire sims from Bridgeport and Moonlight Falls to return pretty soon (whenever the GP comes out of course) :p
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Thanks for creating those families and have added some of them into my game. :)
    So I thought the next thread update would be about vampires, but EA has definitely surprised us this week with the inclusion of toddlers. :smiley:

So, right on the next day I started completing all of my households that were on hold until the inclusion of toddlers, cause I really wanted to share them with you. :)
    Of course I also updated them with any newer content we may have gotten that fit them better. :)

So here I've added 31 more households that include the newest little ones, you can find them in the first 2 posts of this thread under '*NEW*', categorised by the towns the households originated from.

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
  • MoonsKisuMoonsKisu Posts: 97 Member
    I'm so happy to have seen this post! I missed so many of the sims 3 families. Thanks so much for doing this!
  • SweetJealousySweetJealousy Posts: 362 Member
    I love these! I've always played pre-made families in Sims 3. I'm glad to see Riverview's Shallow family for Sims 4. I usually played them or the McDermotts. I also notice that Twinbrook's Bayless family is missing. I loved them as well. Hope to see them in the future~
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Omri147 -

This might be an "ignore ant" question, but -
    What packs do/did you have when you were making these?

I just want them to look like the pictures (plus have the proper traits) when I download them.

Thank you for these!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    @5782341b77vl

I'm not sure why I've only seen your comment now... :sweat_smile:

I generally used all the packs I had by the point of uploading each of the households. :)
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    oh my ! that's a ton of work !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

edited October 2017
    Double post... :sweat_smile:
    Hi everyone! I haven't forgotten about this thread!

I recently got Spooky Stuff cause it is on sale and I thought to myself 'Oh, why not...'

So I've updated a sole household with only one sim, the Trebo household. Since Alec Trebo is the only sim I recreated who's dressed like a pirate, I thought it'd be fair to dress him as such now that I have the pack.

I still have much to do and I'm not giving up on this project. I was just enjoying making my own sims in the last several months... :sweat_smile:

Now, I still have the vampires from Bridgeport and Moonlight Falls to recreate, and soon I could recreate some of the Appaloosa Plains households that have dogs and cats in them. So that should be fun. :)
  • AdamularAdamular Posts: 1 New Member
    Reviving this because everyone should know about this. Thank you Omri147 for all you have done!