Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelor - Season 1 (28/06/01) *SIMS 4 STORY*

Comments

• PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    I'm finally seeing pics for chapter 1, but none for chapter 2, only some for 3, some for 4, and only 2 for 5.

I think I know what's going on. I'll have to go back and replace all the pictures again, so I'll do that sometime soon. For now, I'm working on the newest chapter. Hopefully those photos show up as I'm trying a new approach.
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I cannot wait for next chapter. I do not have a girl in this but have enjoyed reading it. Gives me a break from me dissertation research.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I cannot wait for next chapter. I do not have a girl in this but have enjoyed reading it. Gives me a break from me dissertation research.

Wow, that means a lot to me! I'm so glad people are willing to read it even though they don't have a horse in the race! Best of luck with your research - I can only imagine how much time it consumes :)

Chapter 6 is out: Here
    I'm aware not all the pictures are working, but Wordpress won't let me save right now so I thought it would be best to at least get it out there before anything else goes wrong. I'll do my best to fix it later!

• kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    Chapter 6 is out: Here
    I'm aware not all the pictures are working, but Wordpress won't let me save right now so I thought it would be best to at least get it out there before anything else goes wrong. I'll do my best to fix it later!

The DRAMA! I love it lol...but I feel so protective of London (since she's Yasmine's roommate), I hope everything works out for her.
  • GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    Ming's absolute hatred of the violin has me cracking up especially considering how much Lyric loves the violin.

No self-awareness....hahahahaha
    The DRAMA! I love it lol...but I feel so protective of London (since she's Yasmine's roommate), I hope everything works out for her.

Hahaha, I know, right?! I saw Kara being rude to London autonomously and I was like "perfect"! I love the camaraderie between roommates - I can see it bringing people together, which is what I was hoping for :)
    Ming's absolute hatred of the violin has me cracking up especially considering how much Lyric loves the violin.

No self-awareness....hahahahaha

Yes! Lyric is ALWAYS playing it and she always gathers a huge crowd. I feel so bad for Ming - poor thing has to listen to it day in and day out!
    That self awareness quote came from the girls being really annoying during the challenge, haha! They wouldn't sit still and I was so over it!

Looks like all pictures for chapter 6 are up are running - yay!

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited March 2017
    Oh no, poor London! I hope she didn't blow it!

As an unrelated aside, London is a Caliente because I was so focused on the family I was first playing with, I didn't do anything else in the neighborhood, and Dina and Nina were Elders by the time I went out into the neighborhood, so I gave them both two teenaged children each. London's grandma Dina was given teens Ryder and Lyndsey from the genetics function. London's mom Lyndsey technically married Calvin Pierce, but I try to give each family a unique name and there were no other Caliente's at the time and Calvin's older half-brother Cameron had already claimed the family name of Pierce. Although I just noticed I accidentally ended the Pierce line lol
    Hence why she's not a Lothario.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Oh no, poor London! I hope she didn't blow it!

As an unrelated aside, London is a Caliente because I was so focused on the family I was first playing with, I didn't do anything else in the neighborhood, and Dina and Nina were Elders by the time I went out into the neighborhood, so I gave them both two teenaged children each. London's grandma Dina was given teens Ryder and Lyndsey from the genetics function. London's mom Lyndsey technically married Calvin Pierce, but I try to give each family a unique name and there were no other Caliente's at the time and Calvin's older half-brother Cameron had already claimed the family name of Pierce. Although I just noticed I accidentally ended the Pierce line lol
    Hence why she's not a Lothario.

Sounds like a Shakespearean family tree! I like to think Don Lothario is well known even in Knight Palace, which is where Kara's accusation came from. I think if she could link London with Don by blood, she'd play the "London's goodness is all an act" card! :) I like to add those little allusions and inside jokes to make it a little more relatable for fellow simmers!
    To be continued...

• BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    Yay shirls remains!! Also her oblivious skills and painting skills continue to save her behind.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    DRAMA indeed!!!! I just knew Lyric was going to start crying...and these kisses, it's getting interesting
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    Pretty tight with the university schedule. Will read this chapter as soon as possible. Sounds... Dramatic ;)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I think Kara sort of wishes that she hadn't broken the family curse. She could really use her fangs if she still had them.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Yay shirls remains!! Also her oblivious skills and painting skills continue to save her behind.

I saw the painting she created and I was SO surprised. It was amazing!
    MINEZ wrote: »
    DRAMA indeed!!!! I just knew Lyric was going to start crying...and these kisses, it's getting interesting

Poor Lyric! She actually snuck a violin into the maze. I had to take it away from her so she could do her painting!

Blargian wrote: »
    Pretty tight with the university schedule. Will read this chapter as soon as possible. Sounds... Dramatic ;)

Oh...its heavy on the drama ;)
    Movotti wrote: »
    I think Kara sort of wishes that she hadn't broken the family curse. She could really use her fangs if she still had them.

Haha! I think she'll find a way to get her revenge no matter what...

Revenge, friendship, bonsai trees, and late night chats!
    Chapter Seven - Revenge is a Dish Best Served Spoiled has been posted! Read it Here

Oh, naughty Kara! I love it!!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Oh, naughty Kara! I love it!!

She really is a wild card!

I needed this to read today. It has been one of THOSE days.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Just a thought: how many of you would be willing to vote in a poll to actually vote one of the girls out? I've been thinking a lot about wanting people to participate in the competition, and I thought I'd throw the idea out there! Thoughts?

I think that'd be a good idea. We could at least do the deciding if a girl (in the Redemption Room) can stay or go?? Makes it feel more involve but doesn't take away the "competition" of things. We can't determine who the "loser" of a challenge will be, but we can decide if they stay or go via vote.
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    I don't know about that as some of us have a horse in the race, and would be biased toward our own so it might make it unfair to do it that way. Just my opinion.
    Well, if we're all voting for the fate of one, doesn't really matter if it's ours or not; cause there would be ideally multiple people voting. So if it'd be 1 vs ++. Unless it chances to end up even. Then we'd just need a tie breaker.

If we were voting for the fate of all of them, then it'd be fine as long as were strictly voting for who to kick off. Cause it'll only take a majority to determine that. And obviously we aren't going to vote for our own. So, we'd just need two people to mutually decide that Doodlebop-So-and-So should be the one to go, versus all the rest.
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    I think that'd be a good idea. We could at least do the deciding if a girl (in the Redemption Room) can stay or go?? Makes it feel more involve but doesn't take away the "competition" of things. We can't determine who the "loser" of a challenge will be, but we can decide if they stay or go via vote.

That's what I'm thinking, like maybe have two girls in the RR and have readers chose between the two.
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    I don't know about that as some of us have a horse in the race, and would be biased toward our own so it might make it unfair to do it that way. Just my opinion.

I totally understand where you're coming from - it was one of my concerns as well. I think if I do decide to have reader participation, it would be more along the lines of "hey! Raina and Natalia are in the Redemption Room! Who do you want to go?"** and based on that, decide who stays, so it's not everyone literally just voting for their girl. Maybe I'll do a trial and see how it goes :)

**: I randomly chose those names - it's not an indication of anything to come!

• MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Liking this idea...