Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims+Modeling Chat Thread *EVERYONE WELCOME!* Come join in!

Comments

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @AlexPaz Hello! :smiley: Everyone has moved over to either Simmetry Design (new modeling forum and where majority of S3 is), or have moved over to the S4 Modeling section (we unofficially merged to keep our numbers up, so S3 is allowed there).

For a list of Upcoming, Current, and Past competitions, please head over to the Modeling Competition Directory. I know one that is launching soon, either this month or next month, if all goes according to plan, and I myself should be opening a comp or two soon. And then there's a third one that is taking applications at the moment but hasn't officially launched yet (which should be the "Top Model" comp in the Upcoming section, or found here: Top Model Magazine Model Search II).

If you are new to modeling you can read the ❦Modeling, Hosting, & Judging Guide❦ which will cover basic information, such as how competitions run.
    And if you are new to editing, and/or modeling terms/requirements in general, you can find tutorials at the Editing and Modeling Tutorials.
  • AlexPazAlexPaz Posts: 143 Member
    @MizoreYukii thank you so much!
    Ohh yea, you gotta get schwifty
    33y1gk1.jpg
  • CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    Hi, my name is Yuna and I am from Japan.
    I have been a fan of Sims for many years now,
    I am new to the Sims modeling portion, although
    I have always loved watching everyone so talented and
    inspiring. I am also a fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Heats, Animal Crossing,
    and several other games in the like. Heiwa to ha-moni! (Peace and harmony!)

I seriously doubt you are from Japan.
    positively Epicurean
  • michalslovakmichalslovak Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi can someone recreate exactly the same Kin Jong-un from official EA's trailers?
    imgur.com/e1R7kwg
  • Beatrice4711Beatrice4711 Posts: 15 New Member
    Is there a sim that looks like the president of the devidet States of America?
  • AmeliaGAmeliaG Posts: 1 New Member
    [img]file:///C:/Users/Amelia/Pictures/TS4%20CC%201.PNG[/img]
    Hi!
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    CoemgenusK wrote: »

Why do you doubt they're from Japan?

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

They're sisters :smiley:

02-02-17_11-48-55nbspAM.png

Youngest. She's a spoiled brat because her sister tries her best to give her everything she wants to try and fill the void the loss of their parents caused.

02-02-17_11-48-20AM.png

srLMvZf.gif

Where do you guys get unique clothes? Anywhere else besides simreasource? And how do you guys get influences from creating sims?

On here there is a Sims CC category and there's a huge list of sites people have posted for CC content. I've been looking through some. Sims resource is lacking in a couple of sections for me but that's where most of my CC comes from. Lana's Finds is pretty great as well. Was lucky enough to find some Toddlers stuff on there. She has links to things she's found and a lot of those are tumblr links so when you get to those sites more pops up from people commenting and what not. If you pretty much just Google Sims 4 CC sites will pop up. Good luck! Let me know if you find anything good!

srLMvZf.gif

• RedRose112RedRose112 Posts: 11 New Member
    A lot of the sims on here look amazing! I mainly create sims that are fantasy/mythical inspired from various CC :smile: You can see them here. I run my own little blog to list some of the items I used.

My blog is bewitchedroseblog on word press. I cant post links yet due to not being around long enough.
  • sunnyleonesunnyleone Posts: 3 New Member
    MissBrite wrote: »
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Love this idea Hailey! Lovely name by the way :)

I'm Angel, I sort of have an on and off again obsession with the sims. I rarely play for the fun of it though... I'm waiting for Island Paradise, and I'll go all out crazy XD

Thank you :) I can hardly WAIT for island paradise!!! I've been wanting to make a stranded island couple for a while now, and even got as far as making them and downloading a small island. Then, I saw the live broadcasts of IP and now I have to wait! >_< The fact that they have little islands so perfect and I can then grow the "stranded" families funds to travel to the "main Island" EEEEE soooo excited (kida babbled on there didn't I? hahaha)

I also have gotten into a lag of not playing the game, just taking pictures :D haha Dragon Valley has helped though :D

The Admirable Crichton or The AC as we are known to our friends and clients has organised Venue Hire London many of the world’s Venue Hire London most spectacular, beautiful and fun events Venue Hire London since we opened our doors in 1981. This vast wealth of experience, knowledge and creativity ensures each AC Venue Hire London is memorable, flawless and unforgettable. Each event is individually planned with the attention to detail that has made us famous; from a small, intimate dinner or reception, to a large party for hundreds of guests. Nothing daunts our fabulous team.
  • SimsDKSimsDK Posts: 33 Member

Hey everyone I'm new here :smiley: This sure is a nice and cosy forum :blush:
    So I just started playing Sims again - 4 this time and I wanna ask you creative people a favour. So I tried and I tried but never succeeded..
    I would just LOVE it if I had my look-alike sims. Can anyone here do the job? I would very very thankful, like very thankful!
  • nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
    is the only way to get them to pose by adding mods?
    @nicolethebowl Yes and no. If you capture them doing stuff in the game (like cooking) you can pause the game and take a picture. There is no control over that though.
    If you want fashion/lookbook posing, or more precise posing for storytelling, etc., then you need pose player and posepacks, or overrides, or CAS overrides.
  • ThatVocaloidGirlThatVocaloidGirl Posts: 105 Member
    Hello.. I'm Meghan a sims fanatic since the release of 2 and have played for years! I also enjoy drawing, singing (especially Disney, Hamilton and Vocaloid) I love to do challenges on sims but either delete them or forget about them lol. When I become a member I will most definitely talk about my fun things in sims!
    2794070.jpg
    Orgin ID: animedemigod
    Packs owned: City life, Get together, Get to work, Vampire
    Current Challenges: Runaway Teen challenge https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916130/im-your-lost-puzzle-piece-a-runaway-teen-challenge#latest I'm Your Lost Puzzle Piece
    RedRose112 wrote: »
    A lot of the sims on here look amazing! I mainly create sims that are fantasy/mythical inspired from various CC :smile: You can see them here. I run my own little blog to list some of the items I used.

My blog is bewitchedroseblog on word press. I cant post links yet due to not being around long enough.

Don't worry im new here as well lol. just try to get 50 points and 30 posts and boom you're a member!
    2794070.jpg
    Current Challenges: Runaway Teen challenge https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916130/im-your-lost-puzzle-piece-a-runaway-teen-challenge#latest I'm Your Lost Puzzle Piece
    CoemgenusK wrote: »

Cool! I personally love Japan and am learning Japanese! Beautiful name Yuna!
    2794070.jpg
  • Bubblegum8252Bubblegum8252 Posts: 5 New Member
    Tips for making sims (This what I do you don't have to) :
    1.START WITH THE FACE.I f you start with the face you will have the most important part of your sim already done so you won't rush it.
    2.MAKEUP IS GOOD.
  • Bubblegum8252Bubblegum8252 Posts: 5 New Member
    [qu
    Tips for making sims (This what I do you don't have to) :
    1.START WITH THE FACE.I f you start with the face you will have the most important part of your sim already done so you won't rush it.
    2.MAKEUP IS GOOD.

2.MAKEUP IS GOOD.
    Makeup can just highlight the good part of your sims face and make the worse parts less-noticible.

3.HAIR IS IMPORTANT.It may be small but it can make the difference between a ugly sim and a beautiful sim as it's quite a large feature and is one of the main parts of the biggest feature the face.

4.KEEP TO A THEME.
    If you give your sim a theme and stick to it even if it's casual it can give the sim a unique twist and a cool fashonista style

Hope these tips have helped you. Bubbles
  • SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    Wow it's been a while since I've signed in here. How's everyone doing?
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
    @SammLite Hey! Good to see you again! Everyone is over on the Sims 4 side or Simmetry nowadays. Keeps our numbers higher and all games are welcome.
  • brycebeckbrycebeck Posts: 5 New Member
    dose anyone know how to converete mmd to sims 4 cc
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    It's been far too long since I was hanging out in this thread.

How's everyone been doing? :)
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Hi everyone, I think if anyone knows it will be here, can someone tell me where to find this dress. Its in game not CC, this sim came wearing it, she is a premade and this is her posh dress. But I've looked through all the dresses and I cant find it.
    03-25-17_3-35-23nbspPM_zps6mryrzh1.png
    Thank you.
  • LumineyLuminey Posts: 49 Member
    I'm always seeing people posting Sims with cool poses that seem unique. Is it as simple as making the sims perform a certain action and just capturing the right moment, or is there some sort of pose mode where you can move limbs and facial features?
    icon by alexiadraws