Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    @BuildnShare thanks for the pointers! I have a hard time with interior and exterior decorating (real life too haha). It's something I'm working on for the next challenge for sure.
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    Expert Results for Challenge #62 - Zero Doxy

@folala
    You have created an interesting modern sculpture with your Starting from zero house! The choice of landscaping materials well reflects this modern approach, as do the exterior wall textures of the various components. The black and white interiors are nicely coordinated, too, with pops of purple and turquoise. I especially like the purple bedroom with the orange dresser, and the kitchen with the enlarged wall light, which creates an oven hood effect! You also made great use of debug clutter items and floor tiles to create interesting rugs. Well done! :smiley:

Suggestions: Remember to include an overhead shot of the layout of your build. That would have been very helpful. Also, the sides of the house seem under-landscaped. Even a little terrain paint around the edges of the house would have been nice. Finally, the three different sections of the house were perhaps a bit too equal in width. Playing around with unequal widths might have given the house a more dynamic look.

@JasonAnthonySterling
    Ground Zero fits beautifully into the desert landscape because of the exterior wall color and roofing! You made great use of landscaping plants and trees to add a bit of green to the dry earth, and the roofing gap for the tree is inspired. The desert colors are continued inside: great use of wood paneled walls and pops of turquoise against the orange. The teardrop kitchen counter is a great design feature, and you have found ingenious uses for all the debug items giving an overall impression of a house well lived-in and well loved! Great job! :smiley:

Suggestions: Perhaps mixing up the exterior wall texture of the house with some siding or stone might have added a bit more interest to the exterior. And though I appreciate your bravado in creating both a Sims 3 and 4 version of the house, it made it confusing for the judge to see them side-by-side (despite your best effort!) It tended to pull focus away from the entry being judged. Your images also seemed rather small, which again made seeing your excellent work a challenge.

@masajo
    The art deco exterior of Goldeneye is very appealing and gives the house an expensive look which belies its actual cost! Your choices of window shapes and wall textures in front create a balanced but dynamic look. And the overall shape of the house is interesting as well as being efficient. Your choice of lots to locate the house takes advantage of the existing landscaping of the surrounding area, but the landscaping you created on the lot, especially in front, gives the house a welcoming feel. The interiors are consistent and elegant with a wonderful use of wall paper, rugs and marble floors. The green plants and pops of gold add spark to the otherwise quiet spaces. Wonderful work! :smiley:

Suggestions: Some added terrain paint around the sides and back might have made them seem less bare (especially where the house meets the ground). Also, though the client is mostly living by herself, a glass door to the bathroom might not work as well when she has guests.

@pronterus
    Streamin’ Starter has wonderful curb appeal! The wall texture with quoins contrasts beautifully with the wooden “garage door”, front door and side fence. The fencing on the front porch is also very well done. You have made great use of terrain paint, and your use of landscaping plants and trees is consistent with the contemporary feel of the home. I love the interior color palette you’ve chosen! The wood colors, oranges and blues go together well. Especially nice is the blue geometric rug you’ve created for the living room area. You’ve also made good use of debug items to make the house feel like a home. Well done! :smiley:

Suggestions: The guest bedroom feels a bit under-decorated. And though I love your use of interesting floor textures, the zigzag rug in the dining area would not perhaps work efficiently in real life.

And the winner is.....

@masajo
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Congrats @masajo!! Awesome, awesome entries everyone!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    A very big thank you @BuildnShare for this wonderful surprise and your suggestion about using terrain paint around the wall edges, it's something I've not tried before :)
    Many thanks @FaithofKaela and totally agree with you, everyone's entries are most certainly awesome :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Established Results for Challenge #62 - Zero Doxy

@PersRealmsShadow

PRS BnS62 is a beautiful modern build with unique and interesting architecture. The light coloured exterior finishes of stone and render compliment each other well and your choice and placement of windows and doors is spot on. The front porch is welcoming as are the plants at the front which add colour and interest to the build. Wonderful interior layout which is nice and spacious. Very clever balcony design, the perfect place for an office which provides glorious views. The contemporary decoration and furnishing of the interiors is very much in line with the style of the house and I love the kitty wall, what a fantastic feature!

Suggestions: First of all watch the budge. This is the Gallery cost plus the cost of the lot. Regarding your creation, I feel the landscaping is quite sparse, bearing in mind this was part of the brief. I would have created more pathways/areas using terrain paint as this is free. I would also have used and enlarged cheaper plants, such as daisies etc, to acquire more and to fill up more space.

@popettypop2012

Wow, the structural design of Modern Starter House is mightily impressive, very unique with so much interest. Fantastic mixture of exterior textures, beautiful winding path, great choice of plants and perfect placement of the tree to provide symmetry. The fishing pond at the rear is an excellent choice to fill in a large space when on a budget. The interior layout is as wonderful as the exterior. The open plan areas add spaciousness and are perfect for the modern design. I love how you've divided the bedroom with the computer nook, looks very stylish. The neutral tones work well with the purple shades which bring much warmth and vibrance to the rooms.

Suggestions: Watch the budget. This is the Gallery cost plus the cost of the lot. Regarding the build there is not much to suggest other than using a different wall texture/shade to break up the purple walls in the bedroom, perhaps the wall by the bed head/computer desk.

@SyddyB206

Fabulous architectural design to Modern 2 Bedroom House with a wonderful roof structure. The steps leading up to the balcony provide a great focal feature and add lots of interest. The black and white contrast of the exterior walls and fenestration provide great contrast and the large windows with give the interiors much light and airiness. The landscaping at the front is lovely and the trees either side soften the build. Good spacious interior design and it's good to see you've brought the monotone shades indoors. Each room is stylish and modern, I especially like the office with the large windows looking out to the countryside.

Suggestions: I was a little disappointed to see a lack of landscaping at the rear of this wonderful build. Landscaping is part of this brief and it would have been nice to see more. If funds were short you could have used terrain paint for the front porch and used the simoleons for plants, etc.

@Creepsa

Startooza Babooza is a mighty impressive structure for such a low budget and a very original design. The windows and doors are a good choice and contrast well with the dark exterior walls. Love the first floor balcony, can just imagine relaxing here looking out over the neighbourhood. Great roof structure and the interior layout is lovely and spacious using the open plan concept. I get a sense of modern industrial in this area and the gorgeous blue tones used provide softness.

Suggestions: I feel the landscaping part of the brief has been a little neglected in this build. I would have edged the front pathway with flowers to soften the path and to add colour and more interest to the front. Some outdoor area at the rear would have been good to see, perhaps a cheap veggie plot or picnic bench for example. Also there is part of the tree poking into the wall by the stairway in one of your pics.

@misscbong

Wow, Palm Desert Modern is an absolute dream, you have achieved so much with this small budget. Love the modern design of this build with it's perfect roof structure, contrasting exterior textures and many windows bringing light and airiness indoors. You have worked wonders with the landscaping, using terrain paint to create lots of different areas and really bring so much interest to the outside. Excellent choice of plants and trees which fit in well with the surroundings and provide privacy and shade to the backyard, an idyllic place to rest and relax. The interior design is just as fabulous as the exterior. The modern open concept provides much space. Love your attention to detail in all the rooms, great idea to use the debug items throughout the build. Really like the kitchen with the bar top eating and the shelves filled with glasses, etc and bowls for the kitties in the computer room, fabulous.

Suggestions: Really struggling here! Maybe add some wall decor in the guest room to make it even more interesting.

@SimmChooly

Zer0doxy Final Starter is a gorgeous build, delightfully sunny and cheery in it's shades of yellow. Great use of terrain paint to create the pathway leading to the steps to the front porch. The plants either side are very welcoming. The front porch is a wonderful place to relax and I love the design of the roof above this area. Lovely interior layout with the spacious open plan living area, really like how you've set the kitchen aside a little with the walls. The interiors are very vibrant and full of energy with your bright and colourful choice of wall colours.

Suggestions: Firstly, watch the budget, this is the Gallery cost plus the lot cost. Secondly, I couldn't see a dining room/area. If there was not enough space in the home I would have created an outdoor place to dine, maybe using terrain paint to create a patio and adding a table/picnic bench.

@golden_glow

When I first saw ZeroDoxy with it's beautiful blue shades and delicate white spandrels around the front porch the word 'forget-me-not' sprung to mind, one of my favourite plants. Great choice of windows, the shuttered one really enhances the build, as do the plants either side of the steps to the front porch. Wonderful work with terrain paint to create the winding path. Lovely interior layout and I was very impressed to see you'd made good use of the area under the stairs to create an office. The interiors are bold and vibrant, making a very cheery atmosphere. Really love the master bedroom, very pink and jazzy and the shelf by the bedside is a fabulous idea.

Suggestions: Regarding the presentation we like to see lots of pictures taken from different angles of each room/area so we get to see the full scope. We also like an overhead shot of the entire site and of each floor so we can clearly see the layout. It is also good to take pics of each elevation of the build. With regard to the build itself, I see there is a rear porch with steps leading down. I would have created a pathway here leading to an outdoor area, perhaps bbq dining or a kids area for example.

@kezflake

Blend Breeze is a great name for such a fabulous build. The architecture and roof design are very unique and original and offer so much interest. Love the earthy colour scheme you have chosen for the exterior and the plants hanging and climbing the walls further enhance this. Wow, your use of terrain paint is fantastic and adds so much interest to the build. The curved pathway, the enlarged plants and the patio at the rear fill the outdoor space wonderfully. The modern interiors are colourful and bright and bring about a happy atmosphere without being too jazzy. Well done you for the hi tech appliances on such a low budget, this gives a very chic and stylish feel to the home. The cat wall looks great, the kitties will enjoy climbing here and walking along the windows.

Suggestions: I couldn't see a dresser in any of the rooms, I feel this is a requirement of a build. Also, it would have been wonderful if you could have added some activity on the large patio at the rear, but I do understand the budget is what it is!

@redkitty42

Little Green Stream is such a cute little dream home. The three gables at the front provide the facade with lots of interest and the red door really stands out. The white fenestration and fencing are a wonderful contrast to the green, as are the plants at the front of the porch. Great use of terrain paint to create the path and the flower pots on the porch are very welcoming. Wonderful interior layout and design, it's good to see you brought the green indoors, which are modern yet homely. The kitchen is a good size and I love the vibe of the computer room, very uplifting.

Suggestions: Regarding your presentation it would be good to title your pictures and organise them so we feel we are having a tour of the house, moving from room to room. We also like to see an overhead shot of the whole site. I was a little disappointed with the rear of this build. It was good to see a couple of seats but it would have been nice to see the area fully landscaped as this was part of the brief.

And the winner is ....

@misscbong

With second place going to ....

@popettypop2012

And third place to ....

@kezflake

We would like to give an honourable mention to ....

@Creepsa

GArBA5W.jpg
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Wow!!! Thank you so much @BuildnShare !!! I'm so stunned and had so much fun on this challenge! Everyone else's entries were amazing! The starter budget really forced everyone to get so creative with their builds!
    Congrats @misscbong!! You're so right, this challenge really helped you all get creative :)

Also congrats to @popettypop2012, @kezflake and @Creepsa

*round of applause*
  • kezflakekezflake Posts: 124 Member
    Well done @misscbong @popettypop2012 & @Creepsa and thank you @BuildnShare for the feedback . I've missed taking part it has been nice to get involved again.
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    edited February 2017
    Congrats to @misscbong and all the Established winners! Actually, every entry was fantastic. Well done, everyone! :smiley:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    StSciurus wrote: »
    Congrats to @misscbong and all the Established winners! Actually, every entry was fantastic. Well done, everyone! :smiley:

I'm with @StSciurus every entry is amazing and beautiful with everyone's very own special touches! <3
  • popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    edited February 2017
    Congratulations to @misscbong and @kezflake and @Creepsa for winning and thank you for the
    Congratulations everyone. Thank you especially to @buildnshare for judging and hosting the challenge.
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! @masajo I adored you exterior,- very cool! As well @GeekMonkey34B21 and @misscbong I really like the modern take on both your structures as well. All three of these really struck me with the design vs the budget and stuck with me. Good job all!

• golden_glowgolden_glow Posts: 862 Member
    Thank you @BuildnShare. I'll make sure I take lots of pictures for the next one. Well done @misscbong
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Congrats @moniquefsa @masajo @misscbong @popettypop2012 and @kezflake . Well done guys!
    thanks @BuildnShare for the feedback. Oops, can't believe I forgot the overhead - again :/ will keep an eye to that next time.
    edited March 2017
    Expert Results for Challenge #63 - Ley Lines

@FaithofKaela
    The grand brick tower really gives The Briars an authentic Victorian look. The exterior has a nice balance between colors and wall textures, and the roofing adds a lot of interest to the overall design. The landscaping is a bit on the minimal side but is well placed, and you have made excellent use of terrain paint. The interior is thoughtfully laid out and nicely decorated with wall and floor textures. The light colors keep the florid wallpaper designs from overpowering the spaces. And especially nice feature is placing the girls’ bedroom on the uppermost floor! They will enjoy their bit of privacy from the boys. And the covered garden area is attractive and perfect for what the client needs. Well done! :smiley:

Suggestions: I wonder if making the rooms smaller would have given you more money to add decor items. It’s lovely to have the big rooms, but they seem bare. Second, the pendant light fixtures in the kitchen, dining room and TV room are too large for the space and they hang too low. If you really like those fixtures, raising the wall height would help. Finally, a window under the peak of the roof might have added to the attractiveness of the design.

@folala
    The cheerful front garden is what I first noticed about Lucky 8 Victorian. The quirky Victorian architecture with its white windows and green trim is charming, and the vines growing up the brick are the finishing touch! The detached pavilion with its intricate roof is also an attractive feature. The layout of the interior is very efficient and the spaces are all nicely decorated. I especially like the children’s nook in the living room—what a great idea! You’ve also managed to include a variety of skill objects which the family will appreciate. Great job! :smiley:

Suggestions: There is perhaps too much green inside! Green is a strong color. The master bedroom where you added a few pink walls is a breath of fresh air. Using more neutral colors on the walls would have made the green seem more balanced and more important. I also wonder whether, on the front section of the roof where you extended the side edges up and connected them with a small fence, it would have looked more finished if the roof edges had been retracted and the fence had enclosed all three sides instead (with the addition of a green wall trim in that area). Just a thought.

@JasonAnthonySterling
    Your Neo Victorian is a fantastic example of the “Painted Lady” style of Victorian architecture! The moldings, corbels and trims contrast gaily with multi-colored façade. The roof structure is exceptionally well done and adds much interest to the overall look. The landscaping is understated but fitting for such a fine old house. Inside you’ve created kind of a quirky layout that is probably typical of such houses and seems to work just fine! The garden porch and adjoining outdoor gardening area are exactly what the client needs. You’ve used interior wall coverings well, especially for the children’s bedrooms, and I love the little art nook attached to the master bedroom. Wonderful work! :smiley:

Suggestions: At the expert level, we expect all images to be labeled. (I could follow along your slideshow pretty well, but labels would have been helpful.) I also wonder whether you could have carved out a separate family or game room on the upper floor. It seemed a little odd to put game tables in the bedrooms.

@masajo
    Foxcote has wonderful curb appeal! The combination of towers, porches and build-outs entice one to explore what the house has to offer. An especially nice feature is the fenced driveway. You have also landscaped the house and lot exceptionally well. The front gardens are very appealing. The interior layout is well thought out and works well. You’ve chosen attractive wall textures for each of the rooms. (I really like the darker living room with the stained glass windows for watching television!) The toddlers’ room on the uppermost floor is charming; the colors are bright and fun! You’ve made the most of a tight budget! :smiley:

Suggestions: You seem to have forgotten the covered area for gardening. If it’s there, I didn’t see it in the images you provided. I also can’t quite figure out the orange (or light brown) roof. If you felt a roof texture of all one material (the scalloped green) would have seemed too monolithic, perhaps a darker color for the contrasting roof would have been better. And finally, I felt the wood paneling was too modern looking on the upper floors. (I realize, though, that it is cheaper than most of the other options!) Whereas I thought the Vintage Glamour wallpaper in the dining room worked extremely well with the other more Victorian wallpapers throughout the house.

And the winner is.....
    @JasonAnthonySterling
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Congrats @JasonAnthonySterling, a very well deserved win!!

Thank you @BuildnShare, for your lovely comments and I will certainly take your suggestions on board for future builds :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Many congrats @JasonAnthonySterling your build is very beautiful :)
    Big thank you @BuildnShare for your valued feedback, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Thanks @BuildnShare for the feedback- I'll definitely label the pictures in the future. I never really thought about needing to know exactly what pictures were with what rooms-lol. Congrats to everyone who did this challenge- I love Victorian homes so I loved seeing all the top notch builds!
    edited March 2017
    Established Results for Challenge #63 - Ley Lines

@misscbong
    What amazing architecture you have created for this challenge, the roofing is incredibly well done and your exterior wall treatments fit really well with the style. Your landscaping sits well with the style of the build and it fits in a treat with its surroundings. You made some great use of the terrain painting tools. Your layout works very well and fits the challenge brief well. Your interior palette is great, everything goes well together and you made some great object choices considering the budget. Your object placement is awesome and you have made some great use of the MOO tool.

Suggestions: I would have been tempted to create a wall between the kitchen and the mud room area, it makes the kitchen feel overly large and as if there is a lot of wasted space. That seems to be the same upstairs, the rooms feel large in comparison to the amount of furnishings. Don’t forget you can use carpet tiling to create ‘free’ area rugs if you are struggling to add interest in a large area.

@kezflake
    Thornfield looks very impressive from the street, you have done a great job with the architecture and the roof lines. The landscaping you have chosen fits well with the theme and the sheltered garden is awesome. You have made some really great use of the terrain painting tool. Your interior layout works well throughout the build, it helps the build flow well. Your palette choice is great and I really like how you have used the patterned wall papers in the children's room to add interest.

Suggestions: There were a couple of ponds in the debug area, I wonder if one without the sand would have looked more in keeping with the rest of the lot. The downstairs rooms feel very large and quite bare, except the office which feels quite small and pokey. You might want to rethink your room sizes for builds with a tight budget.

@golden_glow
    What an adorable little Victorian style build. The roofline works well and your choice of exterior wall treatments is spot on. Your landscaping fits well with the style of the build and blends well into its surroundings. The interior layout works well and the palette you have chosen helps the build feel very cohesive. You have made some great object choices to furnish the home to a great standard considering the budget.

Suggestions: I would liked to have seen a larger covered gardening area.

@popettypop2012
    This place looks very impressive from the curb. The architecture works really well and I especially love that tower on the right of the house. The landscaping you have created looks great, you have made great use of the terrain painting tool. You have chosen some great objects to help furnish the home on such a tight budget.

Suggestions: The interior palette you have chosen seems a touch confused, the downstairs is very traditional and the upstairs feels incredibly modern, I’m not sure the two styles have been blended very well. Be a little more careful with your pictures, you have zoomed too far out in a couple which gives that fishbowl effect and makes it difficult to tell proportions. There is only the one seat in the living room area, it seems insufficient for such a large family.

@SyddyB206
    What a gorgeous piece of architecture you have created with Creepy Vampire House. You have done a great job with that very intricate roofing. The landscaping out front works really well, that front entry way is beautiful. You made some great object choices to help with that Victorian vibe. The clutter you have used in the kitchen is great. Your palette works well throughout the build. I really like that spooky statue in the tower, brilliant idea!

Suggestions: You might have done a little more landscaping, other than the front entry way the rest of the lot is quite barren. The layout feels a little ‘off’ to me, having one of the children's bedrooms off of the kitchen/dining area seems a little odd. I am not sure what the point of the decorative porch is?! There is no doorway out so that Sims can make use of the chairs. If you wanted something purely decorative, I think some plants out here would have made more sense. Be careful with your object placement, the wardrobes in front of the windows don’t feel quite right.

Sim Challenge:
    The Okada’s look great, you made some very cool clothing choices for them all! And your choice of trait and aspiration is very appropriate!

And the winner is.....

@golden_glow

2nd Place goes to....

@missbong

The Winner of the Sim Challenge is @SyddyB206

GArBA5W.jpg
  • golden_glowgolden_glow Posts: 862 Member
    Thank you :). This was a tricky challenge with the budget. There was so much more I wanted to add in terms of pictures and landscaping. Well done everyone.
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Congrats @golden_glow!!! A well deserved win!
    And thanks so much @BuildnShare for the second place, and all of your helpful comments :)
    Starting Out Results for Challenge #63 - Ley Lines

@Wildling

Victorian Cottage is an absolute dream, you've worked wonders with the roof structure and I love all the porches. Fabulous idea to make good use of these areas by adding an easel and gardening pots. The fishing pond is perfectly placed and the winding path leading to this area looks wonderful. This build certainly has a vampiric twist which can be further seen indoors with the impeccable decoration and furnishings. Your choice of wall textures throughout are very Victorian looking and the wooden floors perfect the theme. The dining area is definitely a favourite, love how you've highlighted this room using columns and spandrels and the candle arrangement looks very beautiful.

Suggestions: I feel the kitchen area looks a little too modern for this build. I would have chosen more 'old fashioned' types of units. Granted these are more expensive but if the budget was an issue, use less of them.

@lyssan

Ley Lines Challenge is a fantastic Victorian design with a most beautiful facade. The contrasting shades of the exterior are very striking and work well together and your choice of spandrels, columns and fences are very ornate and decorative. The beauty is enhanced by the majestic turret sitting firm and seeming to guard over the build. Love the wraparound porches and the designated gardening area, what a great idea. It's good to see you've kept the interiors in the Victorian theme using the dark wallpapers and flooring which are both bold and vibrant. Overall a good layout with a great choice of furnishings and decoration.

Suggestions: First of all title the pics in your slideshow and take more from varying angles as we judge purely from the shots you provide. Also, I didn't see a picture of the basement. Regarding the landscaping I suggest you use terrain paint to create pathways leading to different areas, this adds lots of interest to the outdoors and is free. It's also good to paint under plants and trees to give a more realistic look.

@onehummingbird

13 Ramblethorne Way is a beautiful Victorian build with a unique design and fabulous roofing. I love the skylight peeping through from the garage. The pops of red highlight and enhance the house and the magnificent turret in the middle gives height and structure. Good to see you've made use of the terrain paint to provide a pathway and add to the landscaping, the plants at the front are a good contrast to the exterior walls. The interiors carry on this wonderful Victorian style with the wooden floors and quality wallpapers. The decor and furnishings are top notch and typical of this era. The childrens rooms are all very cute and gorgeous, very creative work with the bunk beds!

Suggestions: The front is beautifully laid out and landscaped but there is a lot of empty space at the rear. I guess the funds wouldn't stretch this far but I would have put the pond at the back and made a feature of it with the picnic bench and various trees. In it's place at the front I simply would have put a large tree.

@undressyourbones

Tranquil Crescent really has the 'wow' factor in terms of architecture, what a fabulous structure! The balconies and porches enhance the build enormously and look very ornate and decorative with your choice of spandrels, columns and fencing. The soft shades of blue and white work well together to give a soft and delicate appearance and the flower boxes 'fluff' it all up beautifully. Good to see you've used terrain paint to create a pathway to the front and to the garden area which looks fantastic with the climbing plants. Good interior layout with the rooms following the Victorian style. The living room looks wonderfully light and airy and the island counter in the kitchen is a great feature. I absolutely love the idea of the half bathroom under the stairs, what a great way to use this space!

Suggestions: Regarding the slideshow we like to see a shot with the roof up so we can see the full structure. From looking at your pics it looks like there is a lot of unused space at the rear. I would have filled this with various trees or a kids play area, for example, particularly as you had budget to spare.

And the winner is ....

@undressyourbones

GArBA5W.jpg
  • popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Congratulations to @misscbong and @golden_glow, you guys totally deserve it! And thank you so much to @BuildnShare for the feedback:)
    Congrats @golden_glow and @undressyourbones !! Awesome creations <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top