Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quick HELP! -Game gone?

I am talking to somebody from EA customer support as my game has dissapeared from Origin (and all the xps+packs)
They say this is happening to everybody and I am doubtful of that, has anybody been having any problems?
Thanks for any replies

Comments

• AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Nope my game is fine :open_mouth: Hope you get your game back soon!
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited March 2017
    Having the same issue right now. So not just you.

Maybe this is a ploy to get us to rebuy all the expansion packs :tongue:
    dgvibNQ.png
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Sorry that you are having problems. I'm OK. But I was offline. When I logged in I had to re-enter my id and password. This is normal when they do an update/maintenance.
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    This morning, I couldn't bring Origin up while I was connected to the internet; the little thing just kept spinning around and around. So I disconnected from the internet, and everything was fine. I hope what y'all experienced was just some fluke during an update and that it is resolved quickly. I'd be furious, myself.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    @MsPhy: I had that problem too, though I eventually got to the origin home page. But then Origin kept insisting I wasn't connected to the Internet when I was. Even disconnected a few times but still got that message. Played offline, so we'll see what happens this afternoon.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I am talking to somebody from EA customer support as my game has dissapeared from Origin (and all the xps+packs)
    They say this is happening to everybody and I am doubtful of that, has anybody been having any problems?
    Thanks for any replies

Hey! I remember you! :D You disappeared - but now you're back?! Yay! :grin: Good to see you!

Origin was down for a short while, (I had problems too) but you have probably worked that out by now, lol. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi.

YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    I got a message this morning to close all my online games, I just ignored it, the only time I play sims on line is when I am looking in the gallery, guess I won't be doing that today...lol
  • RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    edited March 2017
    Happened to everyone I think. I loaded up TS3 and found all of my expansions were "gone". Reloaded the game in offline mode and it was fine.
    It also messed up my games list of favourites/hidden.
    iscQh5U.png
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    I am pretty sure someone from EA customer support are not allowed to lie, in fact I think they can actually get fired for it. So I highly doubt they'll lie. Still its nice with a heads up that there might be an issue. EA isn't very good with communication at times :tongue:
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited March 2017
    when i went on mine earlier had trouble logging in and when i finally got in my games were not there either and said i was offline although i logged in online, my games and access online are working again now and my games are back
    so must have been origin having a problem.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    I haven't powered up yet, today. Oi! I only have a short time to play without the responsibility of watching my grandson. So, I hope this doesn't last too long. Friday is always a short day, unless school is out, then the last day of the short week becomes the short day. Took me one full school year to get that one straight. LOL I have twenty more days before there's no school, for about a week. I'm like a kid looking for those days off!

Thank you, OP, for the heads up!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    I've noticed a lot of people complaining on twitter that their save games have disappeared as well. I've been so scared to play the game, but I do backup my saves on a cloud service (OneDrive)