Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @Glimmer50 a lot of us use WordPress to host our blogs. Pretty easy stuff and lots of tutorials out there to help you get started.

Addison is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing her with us. Even if you just pop in this thread occasionally and show us some pics that's cool too!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Glimmer50 your founder is very pretty. I like her name! Have fun playing the drifter challenge!
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @Glimmer50 Your Addison is very pretty! She sounds like she'll b a fun Sim! I can't wait 2 hear all about her journey! If/when u get a blog all set up..please leave me the link here & on any other houses u blog 4 so that I can add them 2 the lists =
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @Glimmer50 Addison is beautiful! I can't wait to see her adventure!
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Glimmer50 Addison is very pretty. Good luck with this go of your challenge.
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    Hi Everyone I know I slipped out for a while but I have some time today and I'm going to try and catch up with as many Drifter stories and threads as possible. As of new I seem to be up to date on @IllusoryThrall 's @Lissykin 's and @shiba306 's story. If I missed anyone's please let me know.

I do have an update on my job situation it seems that we have been extended an extra week so the tentative date for closing the store is April 15th. They still aren't sure of the exact date yet but I do hope they let us know ASAP so I can start sending out the resumes. Until then I'm going to be missing from time to time.
    Lissykin wrote: »
    @Piazzagirl1015 Hi again. lol I just finished your house 1 with Queen Darlene and her darling Travis, not to forget Erica! It was such a sweet story, with funny parts and charming people. Randomizing the traits is so brave of you! Your final house is a fun traditional. Fav'd in the Gallery. Now onto House 2! :)

@Lissykin I seen your comments on my story and I thank you for reading my story. I do have to apologize to you and everyone else who has left comments but I haven't had a chance to reply yet as my working hours has been horendous. Darlene and Travis has been my favorite couple in this challenge so far. I love to randomize everything (traits, lot traits, names) as much as possible due to the fact that it makes the game more interesting to me. When I choose myself I seem to have a bunch of go tos that I always use this way I get something different all the time and I get to explore more of the game. Thank you on the house as I'm not really a good builder and this challenge is forcing me to work on my building skills.
    AllieMac wrote: »
    @Piazzagirl1015 I read your House 001 featuring Darlene last night and really enjoyed it! She's so funny. I tried to comment on your site, but since I don't have blogger I wasn't able to. They're such a cute family. And I couldn't help but crack up at Travis with his dancing. hehe. In fact, I think you helped me figure out Dace's personality for House 004 of mine. At least I have an idea now. So thanks!!

@AllieMac Thank you so much for reading my story. Darlene will always be a favorite of mine as I seemed to get into her personality the best so far. Yep Travis was always dancing even after they bought the TV. I still see his ghost in town and its usually at a club and he is still dancing. I'm glad I was able to help you figure out something for Dace and I can't wait to read it.

@Glimmer50 Hi and Welcome to the Drifter family! Your founder looks beautiful and I love her eye color. It would be nice to see that color get passed down a couple of generations. I look forward to reading your story.

• Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Wow thanks guys. I have started a blog but I haven't published anything yet. It is all coming back to me. I am using word press. It is actually easier than I remember. Poor Addison has quite a sad back story. I am really getting into this challenge. So fun. I have missed it and all of you.

Okay so now I am going to have to read all your stories and see what has been going on. So exciting. :)
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @Glimmer50 Glad to see you're back! If you need help with wordpress let me know.
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Wow thanks guys. I have started a blog but I haven't published anything yet. It is all coming back to me. I am using word press. It is actually easier than I remember. Poor Addison has quite a sad back story. I am really getting into this challenge. So fun. I have missed it and all of you.
    I can't wait! Glad 2 hear you're enjoying back playing The Drifter Challenge! It's so nice having u around again! Can't wait 2 c the houses u build (though I know it's a bit early 2 b saying that) :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Well I already have quite a few shells built LOL...I got on a building roll one day and poof tons of houses. Not sure how many I will be able to use but nope not to early Vihisha. :)

@Rainydayz179 Wow thanks so much. I might have to take you up on that later. So far so good though. I even learned how to do a drop down box. Exciting.

On a more personal note: I found out through my daughter taking a DNA test that my heritage is not what I thought it was so my mother, me and my brother are all getting tests done to find out who we are LOL. Much like my drifter story where she feels adrift in the world. Odd that I can relate. I know it shouldn't be a big deal but it is strange thinking you are one thing your whole life and now you have no idea.
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Well I already have quite a few shells built LOL...I got on a building roll one day and poof tons of houses. Not sure how many I will be able to use but nope not to early Vihisha. :)
    ok good! hee hee
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,791 Member
    @Glimmer50 Addison is so pretty! I hope her gorgeous green eyes carry on to the next generation. I'll be ready to read when you're ready to share. :)

@Piazzagirl1015 Best of luck with your job search! I'll be crossing my fingers and toes for you. :)
    Hi! I had to take a break for a bit because my gpu decided to fail on me. Boo! I finally got a new one installed and it's so, so fabulous. I was able to upload three more chapters. Thanks again for all the support here! :)

Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    Chapter Nine
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    @Lissykin Great chapters! Congrats on the nooboo and what's looking like a nice house! Can't wait to see the baby's room!
    edited March 2017
    Thanks Illusory! More coming soon. I wanted to keep playing, but I had to stop myself and write a bit before I got too far ahead because of the hundreds of pictures. lol That's a side effect of story building. :D

Btw, I'm still working my way through your Drifters and the Travelers. You've done a wonderful job! :)
    @Lissykin Aww thanks! I actually spent an hour or two working on the next Traveler update tonight, I should have it done by tomorrow. And Drifters is due for an update, too. They're fun to write for, though, it's just commenting on the pictures. Travelers takes a bit more, and for some reason I am having a little trouble getting really "into" Keira's character. Caleb, not so much. I think he'll be a lot of fun to write for. I'm even considering signing him up for a pen pal, so the next generation should be lots of fun to write for. Gotta get through this one first, though! Thanks for the compliment, though! It's always nice to hear when someone likes what I've written!
    @Lissykin Welcome baby Jett to the Drifters :smile:
    @IllusoryThrall Great chapter. Does Ryder have the loner trait, even though he's a toddler? lol.
    Karise wrote: »
    @Lissykin Welcome baby Jett to the Drifters :smile:

Thank you!! <3
    edited March 2017
    @Karise He had the independent trait, and it really showed up in him.. he argued over anything having to do with getting help except for potty training. Even getting his thinking skill up didn't seem to help. He rolled "good" for his child trait, which is really funny because he's been anything BUT good up until then!
    @IllusoryThrall Ah! I've had toddlers with that trait but never one who was so independent they argued over everything, lol.
    Lissykin wrote: »
    Hi! I had to take a break for a bit because my gpu decided to fail on me. Boo! I finally got a new one installed and it's so, so fabulous.
    Welcome back! I'm glad u got it all sorted! :smile:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Lissykin I'm all caught up with your chapters. It's a lot of fun to read your story.
    Glad to hear your computer problems are now fixed!
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,040 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Lissykin thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying the Swifts! I have a chapter in the works and hope to get it out later today! But first I'm off to get caught up on all your chapters!

@Glimmer50 I love your founder! She's very pretty and I love her name! I can't wait to read her story! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top