Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥ Illusie's Showcase ♥♥

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    edited February 2017
    Glade Manor
    Rooms: 6br5ba + study + gameroom +musicroom + conservatory
    Price: §514,442
    Lot size: 50x50
    Download link
    More pictures

114037003.png

This house was build during house challenge 6 of the drifter challenge. The chapters of my sims experience during this challenge isn't posted yet.
    Post edited by illusie on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Fairlight extended looks very pretty! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The tower and roofing looks very nice! The spandrels are a nice touch in the front porch and the flowers look pretty on the edges of the home. Nice sitting nook for sims to enjoy watching the birds eating from the feeder. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice backyard pool and gsrdening patio. Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. The furnishing of the interior of the home looks very nice! Very nice window alcove dining nook! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them when dining at the table. The pink colour of the dining chairs looks nice. The kitchen floor tiling looks great, separating off the kitchen area. Very nice living room area! The blue and pink colour of the sofas looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and reading. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The clothes shelf , shoes rack and toiletries in the teen room look homely. The candles look pretty in the room. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel with sunlight coming in. The blue and white colour scheme of the bathroom looks calming . The wall tiling looks nice. Very nice pink/purple and green colour scheme of the master bedroom! The photos on the walls look so very nice! Thry are very special! It is nice that there is a study and gym room in the basement. Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk table.
    It is a very nice home :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Fairlight extended looks very pretty! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The tower and roofing looks very nice! The spandrels are a nice touch in the front porch and the flowers look pretty on the edges of the home. Nice sitting nook for sims to enjoy watching the birds eating from the feeder. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice backyard pool and gsrdening patio. Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. The furnishing of the interior of the home looks very nice! Very nice window alcove dining nook! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them when dining at the table. The pink colour of the dining chairs looks nice. The kitchen floor tiling looks great, separating off the kitchen area. Very nice living room area! The blue and pink colour of the sofas looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and reading. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The clothes shelf , shoes rack and toiletries in the teen room look homely. The candles look pretty in the room. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel with sunlight coming in. The blue and white colour scheme of the bathroom looks calming . The wall tiling looks nice. Very nice pink/purple and green colour scheme of the master bedroom! The photos on the walls look so very nice! Thry are very special! It is nice that there is a study and gym room in the basement. Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk table.

Thank you for the lovely comments, @rosemow! At first I felt lazy for using a starter home for this that I build earlier. But after the updates it looks like a different house.
    Each of the other homes look so very nice! Very nice exterior designs and layout of them! I hadn't seen them when I was posting about the other home. Glade Manor looks so very elegant and pretty! :)
    edited February 2017
    Thanks @rosemow!! It's annoying that I keep forgetting to post houses. It is easier when you post one at a time.
    Glade Manor was a bit too big for my liking lol I prefer to play with smaller houses. But I do like how it turned out.

I'm currently playtesting a nightclub and hope to be able to upload it soon.
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, wow, wow these are all gorgeous houses! I'm especially in love with Callisto Haven and Glade Manor, they are just magnificent builds featuring outstanding architecture, beautiful landscaping and charming interiors. amazing job on all of these! B)
    @Corwim, thank you for the huge compliments! {hugs}
    I will just add a little more about Glade Manor. It looks so very elegant and pretty! :) The exterior design of the home looks so very great! The towers look very nice! Very nice wraparound porch ! The spandrels look very nice there! The planter box windows are a nice touch in the bulld. The outdoors areas are very nice! The flowers in the front garden areas look very pretty! The water fountain is a nice touch there.Very nice roof covered car port area. The kids playground area is very nice! Sims will have fun playground on the pirate ship and monkey bars there. Very nice outdoors dining area! It looks very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The candles are nice touches on the tables. The gazebo is so very nice! It looks very nice the way it is in the middle of the pool! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is a very detailed home! Each of the rooms looks so nice! Very nice colour schemes of the rooms! I won't post about the rooms because it is a detailed home with many rooms.! Each of them looks so very nice! :)
    @rosemow, thank you for the additional comment!! I'm glad to hear you think it looks very nice!
    edited March 2017
    Glade Manor Shell
    Rooms: 6br5ba - not furnished!
    Price: §114,612
    Lot size: 50x50
    Download link

02-28-17-2-45-52-pm_orig.png
    02-28-17-2-44-46-pm_orig.png
    edited March 2017
    Pink Pearl
    Rooms: 3br4ba
    Price: §264,840
    Lot size: 20x30
    Download link

10-02-10.jpg

02-28-17-1-26-16-pm_orig.png

02-28-17-1-56-47-pm_orig.png

02-28-17-2-09-53-pm_orig.png
    It is very nice that you have uploaded Glade Manor as a shell :) Simmers will enjoy downloading the home and furnishing it. It is so very pretty! :)

The design of the exterior of Pink Pearl looks so very nice and pretty also! The tower and roofing looks so very nice! Very nice pink colour scheme of the home! The curved front porch and the spandrels there look very nice. The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the home. The flower box windows are nice touches in the build. Very nice back patio outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the tables in the midst of the nice floral setting. Very nice furnishing of the living room! The candles and teaset on the coffee table and the plates wall decor either sides of the rooster picture are homely touches in the room. The sunflowers look sunny. Sims will enjoy reading a book in front of the fire. The design of the walk in clothes and shoes closet in the bedroom looks very nice. Very nice armchairs reading area in the room.
    @rosemow thank you! You can describe a house so beautiful.
    edited March 2017
    Industria
    Type of lot: Nightclub
    Size of lot: 20x30
    Download link
    More pictures

This building used to be a factory. It was been abandoned for years and has now been transformed into a nightclub. Many of the original features are kept, like pipes and the huge chimney. This is what gives Industria it's original look. At the nightclub you can dance, listen to the DJ, have a drink, sit and chat, try the bubbletron, watch a comedian or guitarist and work on your graffiti skills.

02-27-17-11-07-12-pm_orig.png

02-27-17-11-08-39-pm_orig.png

02-24-17-9-57-40-pm_orig.png

02-27-17-11-28-51-pm_orig.png

02-27-17-11-12-42-pm_orig.png

02-27-17-11-19-22-pm_orig.png

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

I´ve found your wonderful Showcase Thread! YAY!
    Very beautiful new houses, dear @illusie ! I will add to my favourites :love:
    Industria is a very nice night club! :) It looks very nice that it is based on being an old factory. Very nice exterior of the bulld! The roofing looks great! The brick exterior texture looks nice, and the chimney looks great! The wire fencing and the piping ndoors and outdoors reflects so well the industrial theme! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the night club! Very nice bar and dance floor area! Sims will have fun dancing to the dj booth music on the glass tile dance floor. Very nice bar counter nook for them to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The bottles wall shelves look great there. Sims will enjoy using the bubbles machine at the venue! Very nice upstairs nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables watching a comedy routine or a sim playing the guitar. The candles are nice touches on the tables. Sims will enjoy doing street art murals on the garage doors in the build.
    It is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting :)
    @AIRIS6962 and @rosemow thank you for the lovely comments!
  • rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    Hi illusie I love your newest builds, you have so much clever detail in your work. :)
    I almost forgot to post my starter house

Little Blue Cupola
    ​Rooms: 2br1ba
    Price: §16,870
    Lot size: 20x15
    Download link
    More Picture

02-27-17-1-53-08-pm_orig.png

02-28-17-2-35-20-pm_orig.png

02-27-17-1-49-58-pm_orig.png

02-27-17-1-51-24-pm_orig.png

02-27-17-1-52-07-pm_orig.png
    The exterior design of Little Blue Cupola looks very nice! :) Very nice roofing and cupola ! The windows dining alcove looks nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in into them whilst eating their meals at the table. It is great that a high chair is at the table. The chequered tiling in the kitchen and dining area looks nice. Very nice corner sofa and armchair sitting alcive .Sims will enjoy resting there reading a book. The blue colour of the living area and master bedroom walls looks nice. Sims will enjoy painting on the bedroom easel. Kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse and toys from the toy box in their bedroom. The moon and stars floor rug is a nice touch and the bunny is cute!
    It is a very nice starter! :)
    Thank you for the lovely comments, @Rosemow.
    Summer Seabreeze Bathroom

Theme for the week: a seasonal bathroom
    Gallery name of room: Summer Seabreeze Bathroom
    Origin id: illusie

When Jennifer thinks of the summer, she thinks of her childhood when her parents took her to the beach. These memories always make her smile. That is why her summer bathroom has got a beach/sea theme.

Pictures of the room:

03-20-17-5-29-31-pm_orig.png

03-20-17-5-29-58-pm_orig.png

03-20-17-5-31-13-pm_orig.png
    Spring Glade Bathroom

Theme for the week: a seasonal bathroom
    Gallery name of room: Spring Glade Bathroom
    Origin id: illusie

03-20-17-7-26-17-pm_orig.png

03-20-17-7-26-02-pm_orig.png

03-20-17-7-26-50-pm_orig.png