Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making More Sims...Requests Welcome!

Hey Everyone!

I would love to make you a sim! Make your requests here. Feel free to participate in any way you want: creators and requesters.

Some of my creations can be found in my past posts, my sim gallery and my youtube for your convenience.

I don't normally use custom content when I upload to the gallery, so please specify if you want custom content. I will be uploading to the gallery, so let me know what hashtag you would like attached to it. Otherwise, I'll just be posting here in this thread.

Jump right in!

Patience & Kindness to you :)

Comments

• bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    I would like to create one.. creating Sims only as I am not yet good in creating beautiful houses...
  • SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    bootsguy wrote: »
    I would like to create one.. creating Sims only as I am not yet good in creating beautiful houses...

Awesome ! Thanks for joining us @bootsguy ! :)
  • bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
  • aamaya31aamaya31 Posts: 39 Member
    I appreciate all Sim creators! I am terrible at creating so I love exploring all cc. :smiley:
  • If anybody would like to make pro snowboarder Silje Norendal for me, I'd really appreciate it!

Here are some pictures for reference:

tzS24xN.png
    template-profile-image.jpg
    Silje-Norendal-hot-1.png

I've tried making her numerous times but I can never seem to get her face right. Any CC is welcome, just make sure to link it if you use any.
  • GalaxyEyesGalaxyEyes Posts: 2 New Member
    Is it against the rules to post pictures of yourself? I need a Simself made sooo bad...
  • VeltmanVeltman Posts: 36 Member
    Hi. I saw this thread so I hope you can do what I'm goint to ask you, because I never manage to get it right!

I was always an admirer of Tsar Nicholas II, his wife, four daughters and son. I'm trying to recreate their palaces in the game but I'd like someone more skilled to make Sims based on them. I can't post links here yet but I'm sure you can find them with a quick search.

Can you make them for me? Thanks!
  • VeltmanVeltman Posts: 36 Member
    Can't edit my post so I'm posting here again, I don't want any CC. Thanks!
  • foldupgiraffefoldupgiraffe Posts: 15 Member
    I would love a sim made of myself! Let me know!
  • Yoko2112 wrote: »
    @NotLoudonWainwright I tried. These eyebrows really plummed me up though, because not only are they some form changing alien entity or she shaves and fills them in on a regular basis, but we don't really have an equivalent in game.
    And well her hair color is not that bleached out, but it's the closest thing we have. ( I don't use cc )

Thank you! You did a great job. I'll give her a download tomorrow.
  • SimsDKSimsDK Posts: 33 Member

Oh didnt see there was such a thread. It's been like all I ever wanted in this game haha i never succeeded myself.
    I would really appreciateit if you can help. Can i pm u pictures?

• NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    @NotLoudonWainwright Sorry I didn't get to upload her earlier, here she is :

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/D643F7D7FE3411E68FBFCEA2275DD5CA

I changed her hair color because it looked more fitting when I gave her her outfits ( which are inspired by stuff I found online :D ) Hope you like her :)

Thanks! I had been looking for her and couldn't find her, so I assumed she hadn't been uploaded yet. Awesome job. :smile:
  • jenharps25jenharps25 Posts: 1 New Member
    Any chance you're still taking requests? There's a character from the TV show Dexter I'd like to see, but I can't get him right. The character's name is Brian Moser. Thanks!
  • orphcnqueenorphcnqueen Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I don't know if you're still taking request but I thought I might as well test my luck :) If you could create the actor Steven Strait that would be amazing, I don't mind custom content and the hashtag being his name would be fine. Thanks either way!
  • BreKate12BreKate12 Posts: 1 New Member
    I really need someone to make me in the sims 4 it would really help. Please email me brekate10b@gmail.com Thanks in advance!!!!! <3 <3 o:) o:) :) :)
  • JuudiaJuudia Posts: 23 Member
    An elven sim which looks like Arwen in the lord of the rings would be nice too
  • XxIamMeXxXxIamMeXx Posts: 14 New Member
    are requests still open?
  • BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    > @SimmChooly said:
    > Hey Everyone!
    >
    > I would love to make you a sim! Make your requests here. Feel free to participate in any way you want: creators and requesters.
    >
    > Some of my creations can be found in my past posts, my sim gallery and my youtube for your convenience.
    >
    > I don't normally use custom content when I upload to the gallery, so please specify if you want custom content. I will be uploading to the gallery, so let me know what hashtag you would like attached to it. Otherwise, I'll just be posting here in this thread.
    >
    > Jump right in!
    >
    > Patience & Kindness to you :)

are requests still open i absolutey stink at making sims lol , is somebody could pls help me make in the sims 3 one of these spanish rapstars ozuna or anuel aa or romeo santos id be happy with either one, thanks so much
  • SamLeeSamLee Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I'm wondering do you take private request? I want to surprise my gf! PM me if you are interested!