Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet Petal Rosefawn...

KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
Ahh, what can I say? I love this skintone....I've used it for a while. Now back in TS3...created my new legacy girl...

t8nhvm.jpg

**for the first time I made her ears look like an actual deer**
This is Petal Rosefawn, she is from an unknown but long gone people, and she is the only of her kind. Her mission is to mate and produce an offspring with her skintone to pass it down, catch is...she cannot have a relionship with this mate at all...one shot and fingers crossed **Will the help of the Grim Reaper with his special baby making powers with his Door**....

j0ihrq.jpg
With her pink dress that is her trademark color , hopefully she will have a child that will have her genetics....skintone of the deerlike I HOPE...but I do have the NRAAs mods and don't know how to make the chances of them making the skintone chance go up for the mother....

Either way, I will upload more pictures when I feel like...

Her traits?

Friendly
Good
Nurturing
Loves the Outdoors (she is like a deer so this makes sense)
and
Socially Awkward ...

I really don't want her dealing with a lot of people...only her offspring...

So this is gonna be tough if her mate donor and her don't get a child with at least her skintone of the deerlike....It's...a fail for me...but...I don't know if I will quit there or take what I got...we will see...

Course with NRAAs Mods, I will make the father be able to not produce more children (so the child will not have random half-siblings)

....I feel bad that she will never find love or have love...I feel really bad...but...her child will be her comfort....

Also she will have a career in comic book making....

But yeah...heh ^^; hope you enjoy.

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Ahh, what can I say? I love this skintone....I've used it for a while. Now back in TS3...created my new legacy girl...

t8nhvm.jpg

This is Petal Rosefawn, she is from an unknown but long gone people, and she is the only of her kind. Her mission is to mate and produce an offspring with her skintone to pass it down, catch is...she cannot have a relionship with this mate at all...one shot and fingers crossed **Will the help of the Grim Reaper with his special baby making powers with his Door**....

j0ihrq.jpg
    With her pink dress that is her trademark color , hopefully she will have a child that will have her genetics....skintone of the deerlike I HOPE...but I do have the NRAAs mods and don't know how to make the chances of them making the skintone chance go up for the mother....

Her traits?

Friendly
    Good
    Nurturing
    and
    Socially Awkward ...

So this is gonna be tough if her mate donor and her don't get a child with at least her skintone of the deerlike....It's...a fail for me...but...I don't know if I will quit there or take what I got...we will see...

Course with NRAAs Mods, I will make the father be able to not produce more children (so the child will not have random half-siblings)

....I feel bad that she will never find love or have love...I feel really bad...but...her child will be her comfort....

Oh! Wow! I love her! She is so beautiful!
    Her traits are some of my favorites (Including socially awkward... its the one I can relate most to :sweat:)
    And I'm glad you found a good hair for her
    unknown.png
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

t8nhvm.jpg

j0ihrq.jpg

Her traits?

Friendly
    Good
    Nurturing
    and
    Socially Awkward ...

Her traits are some of my favorites (Including socially awkward... its the one I can relate most to :sweat:)

Yes I finally did it fit her the most...plus I wanted her ears to show more and not be hid by her hair.

t8nhvm.jpg

j0ihrq.jpg

Her traits?

Friendly
    Good
    Nurturing
    and
    Socially Awkward ...

Yes I finally did it fit her the most...plus I wanted her ears to show more and not be hid by her hair.

Could you tell me where you got the skin? I would love to make a couple sims with it :smile:
    unknown.png
    edited November 2016

Could you tell me where you got the skin? I would love to make a couple sims with it :smile:

^^ here you go http://www.thesims3.it/spazio-artisti/14497-fantasy-skin-world.html ....

^^ here you go http://www.thesims3.it/spazio-artisti/14497-fantasy-skin-world.html ....

Col! I'll bookmark it for when I have time to download it!
    unknown.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited November 2016
    Petal Rosefawn is very pretty! :) The pink colour scheme of her dress and hair looks very nice. She has very nice eyes! Her traits complement each other well and are very nice.
  • dumplingartdumplingart Posts: 66 Member
    Such a beautiful Sim! I love her hair!
  • PerislaPerisla Posts: 24 Member
    Gorgeous sim! I love the background story, and that pink skin is gorgeous. Can't wait to see her babies!
    She is now pregnant with her child...crossing fingers that they get the skintone,...I willonly know when they are a toddler...
    Ok...this is weird, well Petal gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Crystal...

I don't know if she has her mother's deer like skin....but....uuuh...

Screenshot_143.jpg

^--- Looks like she came out Green....I'm trying to figure out how?? The donor daddy was Darren Dreamer whose skin tone is dark tan...and of course Petal is pinkish.......fingers crossed and I will post when she is a toddler to know if she got mother's skin...still can't figure out why she turned green lol!
    Ok...this is weird, well Petal gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Crystal...

I don't know if she has her mother's deer like skin....but....uuuh...

Screenshot_143.jpg

^--- Looks like she came out Green....I'm trying to figure out how?? The donor daddy was Darren Dreamer whose skin tone is dark tan...and of course Petal is pinkish.......fingers crossed and I will post when she is a toddler to know if she got mother's skin...still can't figure out why she turned green lol!

Can't wait to see her as a toddler
    unknown.png
    Holy crap...AM I lucky or what?!?? Screenshot_144.jpg I am just so majorly happy she got her mother's deer skintone...though I really don't know WHY it's that kinda color? I guess her donor daddy and her mother's conbinded...She got her father's hair and eyes...but that's fine...because I really and truly wanted the deer like skin...SO HAPPY!!!!
    She is so pretty ^-^
    You said the father was tan? I do not have the skin yet but maybe the green is on the tan side while pink is on the pale side? So she got the skincoat of the mother but the arrow was on the side of the fathers?
    unknown.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited December 2016
    It is great that the child has her mother's deer skintone like you wanted her to! :) You will enjoy watching her growing up in your game.
    She is so pretty ^-^
    You said the father was tan? I do not have the skin yet but maybe the green is on the tan side while pink is on the pale side? So she got the skincoat of the mother but the arrow was on the side of the fathers?

That could possibly it because he has a darker skintone than Petal.

rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that the child has her mother's skintone like you wanted her to! :) You will enjoy watching her growing up in your game.

I sure will, I was gonna be very bummed out if she did have the skin...lol!

• PerislaPerisla Posts: 24 Member
    How interesting that she turned out to be green! But very happy that she is a deer like her mama. Cute little thing!
  • Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    Aww, cute sim and baby!
    <3
  • alifesizeddollalifesizeddoll Posts: 55 Member
    Awww! She's so sweet!
    like vines we intertwined carelessly growing up and growing old; life was on our tongue

Gallery: alifesizeddoll
  • rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    Love the pics she is so cute, if you can could you post more pics of her I would love to see her growing up on how she looks :)
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them