The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No club outfits for elder sims!

So my sim took over Powerhouse shortly before Marcus Flex died in my game, and set some NICE workout clothes to be the club outfits for male and female adults.

Only to find that the next meeting all the elders in the club showed up in their skivvies! Poor sims. :-/ So yeah club outfits need to be available for all of the life stages that are available to join a club.
Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

Comments

• MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Did you make sure it was for the athletic wear? Because that happened to me once too where I only made outfits available as everyday wear, thinking that it would apply for the others.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • LiseyLisey Posts: 195 Member
    Not sure what happened there, but there are definitely club outfits for older Sims - my elder Sim wore a particularly scandalous one at one point!
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    edited February 2017
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Did you make sure it was for the athletic wear? Because that happened to me once too where I only made outfits available as everyday wear, thinking that it would apply for the others.

I made sure it was for the athletic wear. I didn't have it available as everyday wear though!

• MegamiNyxMegamiNyx Posts: 24 Member
    Well that is just rude. Are they trying to say old people shouldn't go clubbing. LOL
    There seems to be some confusion. I'm not meaning stuff to wear to a nightclub. I mean how in the Get Together expansion you can choose an outfit for a club if you're the club leader.

At any rate, it's fixed. I made sure that the outfit I set was set for both everyday and athletic.

• mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    It's possible that the clothing you chose isn't available for seniors. Some cc makers don't make things available for all of T-YA-A_E ages. It could be the same for Maxis.

Also there is the "Dangerously Tired" moodlet that elders get when they exercise. So the game doesn't expect them to go to the gym or exercise at home.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »
    It's possible that the clothing you chose isn't available for seniors. Some cc makers don't make things available for all of T-YA-A_E ages. It could be the same for Maxis.

Also there is the "Dangerously Tired" moodlet that elders get when they exercise. So the game doesn't expect them to go to the gym or exercise at home.

There's still activewear for them -- there are at least a couple of outfits in Styled Looks for Elders in that category. Elders just can't work out for extended periods of time without hitting the "dangerously tired" but they can exercise and especially do yoga. I'll often have my elders take up yoga and meditation as a hobby when they age up.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    mebagl15 wrote: »

I do not use any CC.